• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Judge and Anti are in top 5 of doubles with M2k/Ally - ADHD/Fatal - DiemBrandon/Snakee - Someone else. Epic also got a game of Dojo in singles pools. We shoulda gone to this ****.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Judge and Anti are in top 5 of doubles with M2k/Ally - ADHD/Fatal - DiemBrandon/Snakee - Someone else. Epic also got a game of Dojo in singles pools. We shoulda gone to this ****.
Ummmm...Diem and Snakeee are out. ADHD eliminated them.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Ummmm...Diem and Snakeee are out. ADHD eliminated them.
I posted before that happened foo lol. ADHD and Fatal wrecked em pretty hard. ADHD tanked and Fatal really owned his stocks. They played pretty well. Diem jus ran into stuff while Snakeee tried to make up for it. Sad day for him.

EDIT

UTD Zac and Razer is the other team I couldnt think of.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I posted before that happened foo lol. ADHD and Fatal wrecked em pretty hard. ADHD tanked and Fatal really owned his stocks. They played pretty well. Diem jus ran into stuff while Snakeee tried to make up for it. Sad day for him.
No you didn't, you just said they were there, not that they lost *****. :p
It was pretty ugly though, matches one and three weren't close at all.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
They hadnt lost yet when I first posted ****. Shut ur ***** mouth.
I KNOW! When I posted I was just updating the thread!

EDIT: have you guys seen the thread about CPUs learning from humans in the general discussion? There's a video of a computer Shiek Dash Dancing?!?!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
It's an old conversation that gets revived every so often, 4rce. the general opinion is that they learn a little and also learn that when something is working to keep trying to do it.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Sars said that OK has finals so they can't come Wednesday?
He said we should go to OK Friday lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm staying firmly grounded in Kansas for a while to try and build up my cash again. If you're a fan of The Angry Video Game Nerd or any members of Nostalgia Critic's website, then you should go to hatGuywiththeGlasses.com and check out the new huge crossover event they are doing. It's hilarious and awesome.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Double post for important post of......importantness

Steven: Please call my house when it's getting close to the meeting time for us today so that I can make sure to be ready.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Boy, you guys are missin out at Riverfest....also you guys should check out my outfit, it's pretty cool.

I'll post some pics probably later.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I have work today from 11:30 - 4, then a meeting from 9-10. If the discussion is sometime between then, I'll prolly be able to attend teh discussion.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
someone let me know when we doin this so i can get on aim. im on the ecrc stream too so u can hit me up there too

fragbait

Smash Master
Yay! Only 2 months till the next ones!

BTW, for those who didn't notice, yes, that is a certain angel beside my name.
Due to the input of a few of you, I have decided to demote Falco to Alt and I have put Pit in command of my armies. Time to do work. Hopefully.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Rankings have been decided. The Kansas PRs thread will be updated shortly.
Wheeee

Yay! Only 2 months till the next ones!

BTW, for those who didn't notice, yes, that is a certain angel beside my name.
Due to the input of a few of you, I have decided to demote Falco to Alt and I have put Pit in command of my armies. Time to do work. Hopefully.
You pick all the spammy boring characters. :p

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom has an idea, now. Maybe Mr. Doom will be able to host on Saturdays during the month of June. Mr. Doom has to talk to his boss about it, first.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm taking a break for the next week to try and get my personal life back into some semblence of order. I'm under a lot of stress right now and I've learned that I tend to take it out on people IRL while playing. It's just better for me to step away from everything a bit right now. That being said, I won't be available for hosting or anything over the next week. I may or may not put in appearances at a gathering. I'll not be on the boards in this time either.

Because of this, Stealth, Joker gave me the go ahead that we can push everything back to late July and that everyone's schedules look a lot more clear then. So go ahead and do that if you can please.

Andy: Im sorry about your Grandmother's condition. I know how you feel since you know I lost mine recently as well. My condolences.

Edit: Also I think I prefer my question mark.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Sorry I missed the Wichita Chat today, I hope I didn't miss anything important.

Anyway, I probably will be in town all week due to River Fest. If anyone wants to brawl though, give me a buzz and I'll try take a break from this crazy event and come play.
(Depends on how long I can hold out with the money and gas I have.)

Also, I hope you feel better soon Karma. =(

Edit: er...nvm I won't have enough to spend all week here, but I'll probably be able to come on Wed. like I usually do.

Top Bottom