• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Oi, guys. I'm in search of a vehicle to solve our space issues when going to tourneys. Anyone interested in helping me find one, hop on AIM and add linkmaster255. I figure we can find something decent for not a lot of money, so long as everyone chips in.

Holms

Smash Ace
Is there still room for me? I'm only a little pink blob, so I don't take up much space...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Steven
Domo
Nathan
Steeler

Cameron
Clel
Degyn
Holms
Fragbait

If you are going tomorrow please post here and be aware you need to be at my house by NOON tomorrow

Steve's car is smaller than mine so I have it set up this way.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
me and clel are at my house and will need a ride tomorrow morning please. if anyone can come get us please call my phone. thanx

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Steven
Domo
Nathan
Steeler

Cameron
Clel
Degyn
Holms
Fragbait

If you are going tomorrow please post here and be aware you need to be at my house by NOON tomorrow

Steve's car is smaller than mine so I have it set up this way.
I thought Zeton was driving :confused:

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I'll go play. I'm really mad with work. They needed to cut hours so they cut everyone in my department at 12 EXCEPT me and one other guy..... wtf. I REALLY wanted to make it to this tournament too. I wanted to see how my adjustments to my gameplay were working and make this tournament the start of a better placing streak. Laaaaame.

So I'm gonna start workin with the night crew. I'll be workin somewhere from 8pm or 10pm to 7am or 8am. I won't be available for smashnights during the week. But I'd be guaranteed either Sat & Sun off or Sun & Mon off, so I'd be able to play on the weekends. Plus I'd be working full time. Hellz yea.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Sorry guys, but my grandparents need me here for the beginning of this week. (hence why I couldn't go to OK.) So I won't be able to make it to the friendlies today either.

However I'll be free on Wednesday :3

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Are you guys back from OK? How'd you do?

And to respond to you guys from, like, three pages back: I'm doing well. :) The 'land of self-destructs' is a little chilly, but sunny.

fragbait

Smash Master
4rce, I found that guy and 5 stocked him. Yes, 5 stocked.
5 Stocked ( Fiffe Shtok) Verb
-The act of beating someone so badly, you steal their stocks.
See also: M2K vs Fragbait, Fragbait vs Darxmarth

Yeah, I went there.

I forgot that Derby grad was today, and I wasn't leaving my lady and my boys hanging. So that had to talke priority, sorry boys. I know you guys ***** face.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Just got back. OK Monthly Top 4 (don't remember the rest):

1) KOS-MOS (Peach) -SPLIT-
2) Domo (MK) -SPLIT-
3) Affinity (MK/D3)
4) Holms (Kirby)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
good **** guys! if anyone was to beat yall it would be kosmos. were any of those matches recorded?
As far as I remember all of Domo+KOS-MOS's were. Mine against Holms and Chuck Nasty were as well. There were a lot more that I didn't see or just don't remember.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
KOS-MOS put me and Domo into Loser's Bracket. I lost to KOS-MOS in Winner's Finals, then to Domo in Loser's Finals. Domo and my matches were really close, (5th game/last stock/high damage). Domo then won the first set against KOS-MOS in GFs 3-1, but they decided to split before the second set.

Top Bottom