• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Im gonna be in wichita tonight to see fast five with my cousin and am staying in town tonight. Since ima be down all day tomorrow I was wondering if I could go anywhere before 4:30

:phone:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
@Mr Doom. The Lazy Day Gaming venue went out of business so the tournament for Mvc3 is going to be postponed.

Didn't they just open recently, like in November or something like that? Gee, what happened? They seemed to be doing just fine...

Depster

Smash Champion
Im gonna be in wichita tonight to see fast five with my cousin and am staying in town tonight. Since ima be down all day tomorrow I was wondering if I could go anywhere before 4:30

So is 4:30 the earliest anything is happening? Darn, ima be really bored lol. Good thing I brought my ds!

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Aloha, Wichita. I saw that some of you are planning to go to Event 52? Then I'll seek ya out and say hi. Of course, we'll be participating in different events by the looks of it.

Depster

Smash Champion
Ohaider 4rce!

Can't wait for some Diddy practice! I need it so badly and Nate is like never there when I am...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
This is an update for you guys who are playing in my D&D game. Holms, if you are still interested in possibly joining us, I do have something in mind you might like playing since you mentioned a buff-heavy character.

We will be starting our first gaming session at 10am, May 21st (the weekend after finals at WSU). Below is some information about the party in case you are interested in looking up information about what everyone else is playing. The session will probably be around 3-4 hours long depending on how fast you guys take to things and blow through the first couple of instances. You may wish to consider purchasing a set of D20 system dice. These range anywhere from a couple of bucks to 20 dollars depending on how elaborate of a set you have. I can provide dice for you, it just speeds things up around the table if everyone has their own. It is not a requirement though.

you have plenty of time to come up with any information about your characters and their backstories/appearance for use in the game. If it's anything elaborate, just let me know in case it might not work with our setting, but most things can be incorporated with general ease.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I feel like I've been under the false assumption hat I was riding up with Mr. Doom/Holms...

Can someone post a list of who all is going and in which respective car.

Thanks in advance.

Holms

Smash Ace
Car arrangements haven't exactly been set, but I'm gonna assume it was as follows:

Mrdoom/Holms Car:
Mrdoom
Holms
Domo
Clel*

Zeton's car:
Zeton
Ky*
Nate*
Fourice*

The stars mean these people can be swapped between cars. Me and Mr Doom are riding in our own car, obviously, and Dom can't be with Zeton's car because he hates Zeton. Zeton's car's AC still doesn't work as far as I know, hence me suggesting you drive/use your car since it's AC probably works.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
MR. DOOM, HOLMS, CLEL (along with anyone else who loves mario party)

[collapse=LMFAO holy **** it's so good]
[/collapse]

in other news, smashboards has been hacked. change your password if you care about the security of your SWF account

if you have the same pass here as you do on your email address for your account, DEFINITELY change your email pass

MJG

Smash Hero
MR. DOOM, HOLMS, CLEL (along with anyone else who loves mario party)

[collapse=LMFAO holy **** it's so good]
[/collapse]

in other news, smashboards has been hacked. change your password if you care about the security of your SWF account

if you have the same pass here as you do on your email address for your account, DEFINITELY change your email pass
SwAg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnRclPAoDL8

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
(Lux) wants me up there at 10:30 AM. I figured it's a 3hr drive, provided that one doesn't speed, and there aren't any breaks, and we don't run into heavy traffic. But it's in the morning, so traffic shouldn't be too much of a problem. The absolute latest we can leave is 7:45AM. We MUST be on the highway making our way to the venue by that time.

We'll leave the venue as soon as one of the following happens:
1. Grand Finals has ended.
2. Everyone in the carload is eliminated from all the tournaments.
The venue closes at 11PM, so I would assume the latest we'll return is 2AM Sunday, provided that none of the above happens.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
WHO HAS BETTER TASTE IN MUSIC?

JERM

VS.

ILLMATIC

Head Over To the Houston Social Thread To Hear Them Compete!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123&page=4783
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They will each display a song of the same genre and it's up to YOU to vote for which one is better! The player with the highest number of votes wins!

First genre - RAP, so don't miss out!
It has begun

THuGz

Smash Lord
What? When in hell did you beat my pika with fox? That will/has never happened for any of my god given time on earth. Secondly, why the hell do you losers get upset when I say things that even I don't believe that are clearly ridiculous? Go back to getting upset when people say sarcastic things to you because you are too autistic to understand things that aren't literal.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Uh oh, now he's ragging on autistic people!

Remember when you said "No Donkey Kong has ever beaten me" and then you proceeded to get 3 stocked? It was a similar situation.

THuGz

Smash Lord
K your fox has never beaten my pika. Only your wolf will ever beat me in tourney, it has been established. Every serious match I've played against any of your non-wolf characters has ended poorly for you.

Depster

Smash Champion
I love looking at join dates. It makes you all look like new***s compared to me. It allows me to feel less noobish every once in a while.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
We can take my car if you guys want.

Nate is dropping afaik.

Top Bottom