• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Maaaaaan I'm so glad I came down today. Lots of fun and lulz were to be had! Got to play F-zero with Mr. Doom and get killed, got to chill with MJG and Trent, and I even won every once in a while in doubles!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Tentative pricing is 5 dollar tourney fee, 10 dollar venue
no

mario party 3 is probably the best with 4 close behind, 4 games take much longer (as do all GCN games) due to extra animations and other bull****. i think 4's mini-games are the best but 3's the better overall game...probably.

also my margin of victory in 3 was literally one coin. get ***** holms.

shame i couldn't go to zeton's today (work). in fact, i haven't gone to his new apartment once yet.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mario Kart 64 had those cuckoo shortcuts. The most notorious one is on Wario Stadium. Clel is the master at that one. >_> I'm gonna dread playing on that level...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
mad skills? when arkive zero brought mario kart sixty four and they played on wario circuit, even after having not played the game in forever i was beating them at their own shortcut. lolmadskill

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Speaking of Super MK, I have a hacked version of it. CPUs are mad difficult and the stages are quite challenging enough. I have the Special Cup unlocked, but that's only for 100cc.

Edit: BTW, download shiny Entei via Nintendo WiFi this week if you haven't already downloaded it from GameStop.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
they were already *******s before hacking. especially luigi/mario.

and frappe is the worst.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That shortcut is notorious. And Luigi/Mario are cheap with the star powerup.

lol shortcuts. Luigi's Raceway has one and Royal Raceway technically has one as well.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Luigi's was difficult because you (no duh) had to have a mushroom and you had to jump over the brick wall just right.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So, the next biweekly is scheduled for February 26, but it has come to my attention that this biweekly is on the same date as Nebraska's monthly. So, what do you guys think?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For some reason I was thinking it was on Feb 26. Well, I'll go ahead and edit the 1st post
later

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Damn. I'm coming to Wichita this weekend. Lol. Oh well. I'm enjoying my hiatus a lot.

Still down for some Smash though.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm talking about him coming to my tournament. >( but yeah, he's on hiatus. Still shoulda came for the company. >( Not gonna get over that.

Top Bottom