• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Everyone knows the Lions are the best team in football. They played the packers twice and scored more points than them and allowed fewer points than them over the course of the two games. That's enough evidence, case closed.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So, I'm considering starting up the biweeklies again. I'm going to host on Saturday, regardless, but I'm just wondering if anyone would like to participate in this event.

Holms

Smash Ace
What? Well gee, I hope he's doing ok, though I'm not entirely sure who Esca is (sucks with names).

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
He's a 19 year old Texas smasher. He mained Pit when KY was at his prime.

My thoughts are with him.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
god damn. i remember playing him at oh snap. i hope he makes a full recovery.

---

i just typed in 'competitive mario party' in google

it said

'your search did not match any documents'

FOILED YET AGAIN

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
dude i'm serious i been training for mario party for the past few months, AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE

i'm the real deal nigga

fragbait

Smash Master
So, I'm considering starting up the biweeklies again. I'm going to host on Saturday, regardless, but I'm just wondering if anyone would like to participate in this event.
I'm already working on a revival through LDG. That's the Wichita Smash Series. Starting soon, look out for it :)

Hope Esca gets better, that dude gets BAMF of the day for getting himself to the hospital.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Frag if you want to host regular tournaments at LazyDayGames, you should probably discuss things with Micah and be more clear about what you want to do. Nobody besides you and I have ever even seen the place, and I haven't seen it since they revamped their game space. Post some picks, homes.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'll need at least one Wii and one full setup to this event if we want to get things done in a timely fashion.

How does 2pm sound?

Dnyce

Smash Master
Players may not intentionally manipulate a button, trigger, bumper, D-Pad, and/or joystick on a teammate’s controller while a game is in progress. Breaking this rule will result in a forfeit of the game.
You should modify this rule to teammate's controller or port as having your teammate perform a Jturly combo while you change your controller to their port bypasses this rule. It's stupid... but I would consider it :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I might very well consider this.

Edit: It has come to my attention that one can download via Nintendo WiFi a shiny Raikou all week this week. The same goes for Entei and Suicune, but those are next week and the week following, respectively. If you missed the GameStop event, you still have a chance to get the shiny crown beasts.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Exodia moment? What is that? It's in the rules for your tournament.

Dnyce

Smash Master
No! NOOO!!!! This would be an absolute nightmare for me! I need buttons so I can tell when they're being pressed. I have enough johns already with the Gamecube Controller's joystick >(
^^^^^^^

I wouldn't know what to do without yellow stick guy and indigo button friend :(:(:(

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Top Bottom