• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
gg's tonight. it was refreshing playin with all of you guys again. and hey if someone is missing a controller. I guess I have it now. I didnt know blarg had a controller in his hand when we left and i walked out carrying two controllers thinking i was carrying mine and blargs. So I have an extra silver controller to whoever is missing theirs.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
gg's tonight. it was refreshing playin with all of you guys again. and hey if someone is missing a controller. I guess I have it now. I didnt know blarg had a controller in his hand when we left and i walked out carrying two controllers thinking i was carrying mine and blargs. So I have an extra silver controller to whoever is missing theirs.
Maaaan I want to get some IC experience again!

Sooo wanted to be there tonight...Btw I might host on Sunday as always.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
>_> That's Holms' controller. And now he has none in his possession. EL STEELER, you didn't show up. Where were you?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i was working nugga. i work 11-9 tomorrow, may try to show to zeton's but i'll be tired as hell

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
wait so dom's today or tomorrow??? i don't work so i would def be there if it was monday

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Slaps, that's too short of a notice. Try to give us two to four weeks notice if you wish to attract Kansas.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
that is if i act now on getting the date, but i just started working with zac to get this sorted out today so the date isn't even set yet so its most likely going to be either after the break or a small one without Kansas..

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I am gonna be staying with domo, so I would be interested in going (if people from KS were going).
Well then let me know how things go, i'll try as hard as i can to confirm we can use that day and then if we can, based off of people's cooperation, book it XP haha.. Since for you guys this is such short notice XD haha..

Top Bottom