• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
in the past 5 tourneys or so ive been to, i haven't seen 1 MK. its for the ****ing scroobs who ***** about MK constantly.

I personally don't mind MK, infact all of my training/strageties are around MK.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey, I don't think I'd make it to MLG Dallas but if you guys go and there's a spot open, would you take my brother with you? He's beasty at WoW and I think he's interested in that tournament. He's also been into SC2 pretty heavily and I think he'd enter that as well.

Just wanted to throw that out there now instead of in a couple months.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Can someone link me to a tournament SD card pack with nothing but music? My hacks from Affinity's texture pack [last summer] just stopped working out of nowhere.

I'd prefer an East Coast one because I just freaking love the music on their recordings but I'm not being super picky atm.
Try to get a hold of J.G. Wentworth; he's a cool dude. Almost all the East Coast music you hear from vids are from his wii. He produces some of the beats himself, actually.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinobiPheonix1

Depster

Smash Champion
Where at? I don't know where Zeton lives or anything.

Wait, does he still live with Domo?

I need in on this texting circle, 1 316 323 3041

Depster

Smash Champion
I agree.

I was supposed to do stuff for the Labor day junk today, but I called and they said they had enough help, so now I have nothing to do today...

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah we talked at NKv3 for a bit right near the end. I was the tall skinny guy, and if you saw me play, I was using Yoshi.

Trent

Smash Champion
I like how Collin made a post on that facebook thing.

Then Edward made a post.

Spelling out Collin Edward.

Top Bottom