• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
welll **** he better have meant tuesday. its either an attractive girl who likes to wear bikini's and swim or this.

Depster

Smash Champion
I still need the loladdress... I have stuff to do and I have to leave like an hour before it starts to get there on time.

Depster

Smash Champion
I may try to go after my dentist appointment, which is at around 1, so maybe be there by 2. I found the address lol

Holms

Smash Ace
TBH I don't think one tourney with an out of country player will affect it THAT much. Don't wanna sound like a downer, but it's possible that he just wasn't ready for a Japanese playstyle.
Well in that case, Ally doesn't affect snake or falcon's tier placings. We just aren't ready for a Canadian playstyle. :confused:

KY_Des

Smash Ace
sorry couldn't come tonight, my friend who is leaving town Friday wants to hang out.
Same here, my friend Nhi's going away party is tonight. I would of came earlier but the boards crashed when I tried to check it. Plus I had a wild night and this morning was... unpleasant lol.

Trent

Smash Champion
Wow SWF Fails.

Fino and I would like to know who all is interested in going to Supercon still?
If we leave Friday and are back before Monday (I work a double Monday) I will be interested.

Already kinda talked with Fino about it, found out I work tons Tue-Thu, have Fri-Sun off, work a double Mon-Tue, and work some more all next week, so will have money for this.

MJG

Smash Hero
If we leave Friday and are back before Monday (I work a double Monday) I will be interested.

Already kinda talked with Fino about it, found out I work tons Tue-Thu, have Fri-Sun off, work a double Mon-Tue, and work some more all next week, so will have money for this.
We will easily be back before monday. I have to be back before 6 on Sunday as well or I am screwed. So we will be fine. Don't worry.

IM me so I can give you my number and we can discuss things for the trip.

Depster

Smash Champion
Getting my wisdom teeth removed Friday is gonna suuuuck. I'll be out for the whole weekend .-. Oh well, I still have thursday, monday, and tuesday. I go to KC with my friends tomorrow for go karts and on wednesday we'll hit up Worlds of Fun!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Getting my wisdom teeth removed Friday is gonna suuuuck. I'll be out for the whole weekend .-. Oh well, I still have thursday, monday, and tuesday. I go to KC with my friends tomorrow for go karts and on wednesday we'll hit up Worlds of Fun!
I think Dave and Buster's of whatever is half price games or something in KC that day. My cousin's are heading up for World's of Fun and that on Wednesday, if you didn't know.

GGs today everyone. I can see myself getting better. I still have a bad airdodge habit but I'll knock it soon.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Amazing
For real. I was on the edge of the edge of my seat watching it.
Really? I was too busy screaming my face off jumping up and down.
Fino and I would like to know who all is interested in going to Supercon still?
^This
Anyone up for some Mario Party?

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qODFMKmnzXE
Rofl

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my

god

oh my god

this is a good time to mention that i've been thinking of starting a youtube series where me and my compadres prank all the drive thrus in town

jesus ****ing christ hahahahahahaa

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Okay. So, since I messed up my map and thus am NOT going to Kahoka, I WILL be in town that weekend, in case anyone DOESN'T go. I think I might be the day after as well, but I'm not sure. Let me know if anyone wants to plan anything.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
So I just played UMK3 for the first time this week...

What a ****ing horrible game. omg. Brawl did an amazing job of making me realize it.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
So I just played UMK3 for the first time this week...

What a ****ing horrible game. omg. Brawl did an amazing job of making me realize it.
this has to be someone else posting on steve's account

i never ever thought this day would come

DeathxTouch

Smash Apprentice
Hey, TypEX is coming up this weekend and we're probably gonna go bowling Sunday night. We figured it'd be fun to go with the entire crew. NR has $6 per person (including shoes) for 2 hours from 9-11pm on Sundays. So I hope that works for most of you.

This is 4rce by the way.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I was going to post something here, but that ustream video amused me so much that I forgot what I was going to post.

Top Bottom