• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
So... I woke up this morning to a pic msg of some chick flashing me her ****. No idea who... lol

Anybody know of a decent, free cellphone reverse look-up service?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Emphasis on free is what I should have said.

I can find plenty of sites that charge. I have yet to find a free one, though.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I got a text exactly like that a long time ago. I ignored it and never heard from the number again.

I think it's spam or a friend sent it to me. Since there are ways to send texts and mask your number.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Solved the mystery. Some dude sent it to me accidentally because he had the wrong number.

Me said:
Him said:
Me said:
Him said:
Me said:
Who is this? And why did you send me a pic of some chick's ****?...
its franklin and can you see the [breast] size diff that ***** is harassing me
I think you got the wrong number bro. Thanks for the pic though. lol
This aint tim?
No. lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Last time something happened like that to Shannon, he just pretended to be the person and started making up bull**** until they realized what was going on.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Is there a way to award points for knocking out an OoS player?
It doesn't have to be as much as knocking out a KS player, I guess. But I think it does defeat the purpose of a PR. Some of us just might get brackets with more OoS players than in state players.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Is there a way to award points for knocking out an OoS player?
It doesn't have to be as much as knocking out a KS player, I guess. But I think it does defeat the purpose of a PR. Some of us just might get brackets with more OoS players than in state players.
I designed the ranking system to include everyone who participates in any tournament, but I show only KS players in the power rankings. So, you are awarded points for defeating an OoS player. The weight remains unchanged, though, as changing the weight may complicate formulas that I have written down.

Also, that question belongs in The REAL Official Kansas Power Rankings thread.

Depster

Smash Champion
I was high today. First and last time... It was because I had my wisdom teeth removed today and they gave me a healthy dose of anesthesia. It was really weird... I could think clearly, but I couldn't move well and I had extreme double vision. I did do some silly things though, like got myself into a wheelchair that was near the chair I woke up in, then I raged at that wheelchair cause it didn't have big wheels so that I could move it, so I used my legs to get myself to a better wheelchair I saw across the room and got in it, but before I could start wheeling around, the nurse grabbed the handles and took me outside to where my family was waiting. I was sorely depressed because my wheelchair was taken away and I didn't get the chance to fly around in it lol.

Depster

Smash Champion
The only thing funny about being high now that I think about it, was the image I have of myself doing what I did... other than that, there was nothing cool about it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Whenever I get one of my migraines and it gets really bad, I've been known to take too much aspirin and enough of that will make you see the world like it's through a god**** kaleidoscope.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wow i just had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday O.o im used to anesthesia, so all it did to me was make me ****ing tired

also this whole wisdom teeth stuff is not what i was told, this is painless so far >:O

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
supercon apparently had 40 singles entrants and 17 teams

now i remember why after the last time i went

i told myself

i'm never going to another CO tourney again

Top Bottom