• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I look forward to us winning the 5v5 crew battle you just referenced.

You guys should probably pick your 5 so we can start to hype your loss.

^^^sucks at smack talk

We'll decide at the venue.

Dude, can you even count to 5?

isn't awful at it. Also, no hate dude, just messin with ya
Lolwut. Basic insult is basic.

Holms

Smash Ace
For those of you riding in Mr. Doom/Holm's car, be sure to have cash ready for gas, since we'll be splitting each time we need to fill up. I'm doing gas a bit differently this time.

MJG

Smash Hero
I thought domo was going in Sherlock Doom's car? Lol...

There is another KS smasher that lives by fino and myself. He wants to go to this event just to watch and he said that he would be happy to pay gas.

Any objections to him coming?

Tmacc

Smash Lord

There is another KS smasher that lives by fino and myself. He wants to go to this event just to watch and he said that he would be happy to pay gas.

You might want to remind him that he has to buy a spectator pass online (I think?).

Just and FYI if you didn't know.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
You might want to remind him that he has to buy a spectator pass online (I think?).

Just and FYI if you didn't know.
I was actually just thinking about just buying a brawl pass despite not really wanting to play. I'm just about done with the game, but I have way too many friends going. >_>

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

While I can't stop them from taking him, it would be really crappy for Zeton if all he had was Clel in his car. It wouldn't be very fair to him to force him more in gas money.

Phil and Dalton are going for sure.

Car arrangements look good to me.
Do they still need to get spectator passes?

If he comes, he would need to ride in Zeton's vehicle. If he's okay with this, I don't see why not.

Depster

Smash Champion
Ok then. I will talk to Fino.

I highly doubt he will have a problem riding with all black people LOL.

Thanks everyone.

Ill let Fino and Scrub know.
That reminds me. On Sunday, I got to Zeton's at 4:30 (was the first person there) and left at almost 8. I realized after I walked out that from 4:30 to 7, I'm pretty sure I was the only not black kid there, and I'm really white lol. But I'm kinda proud of that since before I started getting to Smash events, I'd only ever known one black kid, living in small rural towns and what not, and it didn't even phase me that I was the only white kid xD

Holms

Smash Ace
I'm confused. Everyone's being stingy with car arrangements like people can't just swap cars or something. If domo and clel want to ride with us, then why not just swap them with MJG and Fino in Zeton's car?

Though, it's my understanding that everyone thinks our car is leaving thursday...which it isn't.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Mr. Doom
Fino
MJG
Holms

Zeton
Domo
Clel
(This spot would depend on if Zeton left Friday. If that is the case, he could take someone from my car)

Inferno
Affinity
Steeler
Phil
Dalton

I've got five people total in my car right now because they need to leave Friday. If Zeton left Friday, he could easily take Steeler.
If Zeton leaves Thursday with Domo and Clel, then MJG and I would need a place to stay Thursday night. I was told that Domo would house us two Thursday night, though whether or not Domo actually knows about that idk, lol... that is just what I was told last.

MJG

Smash Hero
I'm confused. Everyone's being stingy with car arrangements like people can't just swap cars or something. If domo and clel want to ride with us, then why not just swap them with MJG and Fino in Zeton's car?

Though, it's my understanding that everyone thinks our car is leaving thursday...which it isn't.
No one is being stiny (at least I think so) but I would like to know....

If Zeton leaves Thursday with Domo and Clel, then MJG and I would need a place to stay Thursday night. I was told that Domo would house us two Thursday night, though whether or not Domo actually knows about that idk, lol... that is just what I was told last.
This^

fragbait

Smash Master
Sell your body to a fat chick for 500 dollars
Seriously? That's the best you can come up with? Thanks, Inferno x.x
>implying I'm desperate enough for a lay that I would do something like that. But could go for 500 bucks...
Happy (late) birthday to me...
Bro, didn't even know. Happy (late) birthday, do anything fun?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Happy belated birthday. Now do a barrel roll.

Anyway, for those of you who have Pokémon HeartGold and/or SoulSilver, the event where you can download Mew from Wi-Fi ends on the 30th of this month. So get it before the event ends.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

I'm not being stingy I'm trying to make everyone's gas cost less, by making sure we get as close to equal number of people in each car as we can.

My car has to leave at a specific time, so I can't really shift my people with anyone, because it's dependent on their schedules already. If you want to take Domo and Clel, that's fine. I missed the part of Mr. Doom's message saying he was leaving in the morning on Friday now. However, it did say he was taking Fino and MJG. So if you want to switch, fine, but don't call it stingy because I didn't switch them with no indication you wanted it switched lol.

MJG and Fino, I assume you can still stay with Domo since he's leaving Friday. If you can't I can house you for the night on Thursday so don't worry about it.

Heres the new and improved riding list then. Let me know if I've forgotten someone.

Sherlock Doom's Fruit-of-the-Doom Mobile (Leaves Friday Morning before 10am)
Mr. Doom
Holms
Domo
Clel

The Arwing (Leaves whenever Zeton wants I guess?)
Zeton
MJG
Fino
Scrub

Dial B for Blackup (Leaves at 10am Friday)
The Rev. Inferno
Affinity
Steeler
Dalton
Phil

Is that good with everyone? We don't have any extra people I don't know about going do we? We're running out of room here lol

@Depster: Oh so I'm black now? You're the second person to say that.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ok that is ****ing ridiculous and must have been faked somehow

also quit trolling holms...lol

Top Bottom