• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

napZzz

Smash Hero
is there a thread yet

this interests me and the minnesota+yoshQ I will force into going to it

napZzz

Smash Hero
the stage list makes me upset

but it looks pretty cool

a 9 hour drive in the winter sounds risky though @_@ hopefully weather wont be bad if we end up going to this

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
the stage list makes me upset

but it looks pretty cool

a 9 hour drive in the winter sounds risky though @_@ hopefully weather wont be bad if we end up going to this
Ah, don't worry. It doesn't usually snow in January. lol It's Kansas.

Depster

Smash Champion
If you want good turnout you may have to =/

EDIT: I'm about to leave for Zeton's, though it takes me an hour to get there lol.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I don't know. I'm just too busy right now to deal with a lot of this and look into it, but I don't know how it being a circuit event would effect things or not. I haven't paid much attention to the circuit itself, but I think a lot of those people would still probably go to Ohio over the circuit championships, since they don't stand a chance of winning it. I may need to reschedule for later in January, like the third or last weekend.

Depster

Smash Champion
My hands hurt... 3 and half hours of nonstop smash will do that lol. I reeaaallly should have switched myself out so I could watch... And I feel stupid because I had a mental lapse when I met that one guy, Lloyd I think you guys were calling him, and I didn't even ask him who he was besides asking if he visited the boards lol.
Moral of the story: GGs guys, I can feel myself getting better already.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
...MJG you are joking, right? That's the abbreviation for Missouri.

Right now Kansas has (player-wise) going:

Mr. Doom
Holms
MJG
Fino
Domo
The Rev. Inferno
Affinity
Clel
Zeton
Steeler

We also have Dalton and Phil going (I assume they are still going?)

Mr. Doom, Zeton, and I are all driving. Mr. Doom sent me a car arrangement plan, but I don't think it works well, since it leaves Zeton short-changed on passengers, so we need to organize something out this week that balances it out.

MJG

Smash Hero
I am only responding to this because I think I have one more person that can ride with zeton but LOL Cameron.

I was saying that in the sense that...well...I don't want to be too blunt...but yea.

Most of you catch my drift I hope ;)

EDIT: Domo is going.

EDIT2: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11417388&postcount=254

Guess I wasn't clear in the first post >_> but I know what MO means. Its one of those states that loses to KS.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
He was saying MO doesn't matter because we sususususususususuck.

I see what you did there.

You're so clever, MJG.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I am only responding to this because I think I have one more person that can ride with zeton but LOL Cameron.

I was saying that in the sense that...well...I don't want to be too blunt...but yea.

Guess I wasn't clear in the first post >_> but I know what MO means. Its one of those states that loses to KS.
Ahem. Yes, well, my sense of humor isn't functioning well at the moment XD

I ninja-edited Domo in before you posted though. I'm fast like that.

Edit: I might as well put what my currently recommended car arrangement is.

Mr. Doom
Fino
MJG
Holms

Zeton
Domo
Clel
(This spot would depend on if Zeton left Friday. If that is the case, he could take someone from my car)

Inferno
Affinity
Steeler
Phil
Dalton

I've got five people total in my car right now because they need to leave Friday. If Zeton left Friday, he could easily take Steeler.

Tmacc

Smash Lord

I look forward to us winning the 5v5 crew battle you just referenced.

You guys should probably pick your 5 so we can start to hype your loss.

^^^sucks at smack talk

Top Bottom