• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Does anyone have the jpeg of Tyrant when he's playing at Genesis, I think. And his eyes are really big.
4do hasn't seen it yet.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
afffff cameron make me pokemon trainer pokemons with steelers themed headbands or something PURLEEZ

and give the trainer my steelers hat

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I've been on Smashboards too much. I'm beginning to think I actually am Obama in a Megaman helmet and that I should use Ice Man's power to fix the oil spill.

That might actually be possible, Steeler, let me see about that...

tenren

Smash Rookie
ok guys for those who will be in town AFWcon is coming 9-11 July. http://afwcon.org/afw6Gaming.html. Im going to get everything setup rules and all But before i posted it I fig Id run by you guys what SSBB rules you want. I planed on the same we ran last year. Let me know

Dnyce

Smash Master
ok guys for those who will be in town AFWcon is coming 9-11 July. http://afwcon.org/afw6Gaming.html. Im going to get everything setup rules and all But before i posted it I fig Id run by you guys what SSBB rules you want. I planed on the same we ran last year. Let me know
I have a feeling no one here will show up for that. The first event of a circuit is being held in Wichita on that same date.

tenren

Smash Rookie
no biggie last year it was only a few due to EVO. Id rather be at evo myself but this way I dont spend as much.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
That model hack looks suspiciously like the backseat of a car. Why do you guys have so many **** plushies?

Edit: Who all went? I see Huy, Steeler, Clel & Mr. Doom. Did Holms or Domo go? Anyway this is a message for Holms since he's been *****ing about it a lot recently. I did some testing and found out the reason DK air dodges sometimes out of punch charge instead of just dropping his fists is not random. A light tap of shield will always result in a drop and a hard press that is held too long will always result in an air dodge (Actually, this may be a double tap. the shield button on this controller kind of sticks, so I believe it may be in fact caused by presses that register as two instead of one which is why it happens when I mash it). I tested this for quite a while to be sure I wasn't just getting lucky, but I never had it air dodge when I didn't want to.

tenren

Smash Rookie
as of right now its not set. Tournaments will be 1 Fri evening 2 Sat and 1 Sunday. I can prolly get them to switch it to Sunday. We ran a double elim of BB last year on Sunday and I think we finished around 2ish. That was with about 30 people. Let me know if this would work

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
as of right now its not set. Tournaments will be 1 Fri evening 2 Sat and 1 Sunday. I can prolly get them to switch it to Sunday. We ran a double elim of BB last year on Sunday and I think we finished around 2ish. That was with about 30 people. Let me know if this would work
I think that would definitely be better

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Clel: DUDE! THAT BATHROOM SMELLED LIKE V*GINA!!
Holms: Wait, that's what v*gina smells like?!?! I'M GONNA BE GAY!

LOLL. Amazing weekend guys. I had a blast. (:

Holms

Smash Ace
First out of state tourney I've been to in a long time where I actually enjoyed myself. Gotta learn that friggin' diddy matchup, man...

Also, wtf. 3 on 3 pokemon battles?

Top Bottom