• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fragbait

Smash Master
Take this briefcase to the corner of Rock and Harry. There is a building next to the Quiznos that is unmarked. You have to knock on the door in morse code for the password "Crimson Sky." The man behind the door will ask you a question:

"You look at me, I look back, your right hand raises, I my left. You speak, but I in vain. What am I?"

May God help you if you answer him incorrectly.

If you answered correctly, a man will open the door. LOOK DOWN AT THE FLOOR. Never ever look at this man in the face, or try to engage him in conversation. Set the briefcase down and step back. The man will open the briefcase to check the contents. Hopefully satisfied, he will give you a Rainbow Brite lunchbox. Inside is a sandwich. A perfect sandwich. The most delicious of sandiwches.

Return to me with this lunchbox.

If you choose to accept this mission, the reward will be the crust off a sandwich. Payable upon return.
This sounds like some epic copypasta from 4chan or something. Karma could make amazing OC on there.
HYPE.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'll take that.
You mind telling all of MO about this?

Karma: I might show up, I don't know though. Today is a weird day to host, I mean it makes sense in terms of getting practice but it seems as though a lot of us are housing people from out of state so it'd be tricky to get out, you know?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Karma: I might show up, I don't know though. Today is a weird day to host, I mean it makes sense in terms of getting practice but it seems as though a lot of us are housing people from out of state so it'd be tricky to get out, you know?
I don't expect everyone to come. Actually I hope not EVERYONE will come as I don't think my house could fit everyone. :D Just whoever wants to make it and bring along a coupla outta towners to hang out.

judge!

Smash Ace
sorry affinity i couldent make it but gl dude. lain dont get mugged! gl to everyone there

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I hate making important posts at the end of the page :/

RE-POST:

1) Sorry to everyone that has tried to call me within the past hour or so. My phone died. It'll be on again in about an hour.

2) EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET TO THE VENUE AT 9am TO HELP SET UP.
I'VE JUST BEEN TOLD THAT THE VENUE WILL NOT LET US IN BEFORE THAT TIME.

From what I remember, these are the only things left to take/set up:
  • Tables from Degyn's house
  • Tables/TVs/Chairs from Karma's house
  • My Wii from Karma's house
Petro and I already went to the venue today and set up 8-10 tables and put up the projector (it's soooo much bigger than I thought it would be!)​

If anyone has any questions, let me know ASAP.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I hear ya, Affinity. So, we need to rediscuss our plans, then.

Mr. President. Below is proof that Ike's Fsmash kills at 0%.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zNXdV3S2pA
yeah that is definitely caused by Kirby being in Rock form. He's taking the knockback he would have taken (which would kill him at 0 on the edge of the stage anyway) but none of the damage because he's in rock. Ike's charged Fsmash deals enough to knock Kirby out of Rock in which event he always takes the full knockback of whatever broke the rock.

Holms

Smash Ace
Ike's fully charged f smash deals damage to kirby even while he's in rock (I suppose we need to post video proof of that as well). It's just for some reason during that glitch thing, it did no damage.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Actually, I have a video of me doing a fully charged f-smash on Holms at Pokemon Stadium while he was coming down using his stone attack. It dealt 0% damage, too. I'll have to look at it.

Edit: He was in "gordo" form when he got hit by it. Dealt no damage, but still had the knockback.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol you gotta love google :)

lol i better go to bed now i gotta get up early so i can actually MAKE my brother go somewhere ONTIME lol (lol were always 5432542352 hours late :p)

(o btw a long time ago if u typed waffles in google the 4th result was JFK lol?)

and on the subject waffles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDU0CTDMk2g gotta love addicting songs that get stuck in your head :)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Dang guys can't make it to No Koast this time because i cant miss this practice for a play im in but possibly i'll make v3...have fun though!!!!!

i got a new car too! an orange cobalt SS i'll have to show some pics of it!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'm gonna bet a MK/DK will win this.

shoutouts to 4rce, that one marth i played with 4rce, ripple and OOK?

Fino

Smash Master
Okay who all is giving me a hug and taking a picture with me at NO KOAST?
I guess I will anyways.

Updates on Fino vs world:
I won 2 MMs and lost 1
Won:
D.Disciple - Lucario
Atry - Falco, Luigi

Lost:
Forget name - Ganon
(had to give him a stock each match, no johns... see below... too good)
I don't know about you guys, but losing a $1 and being able to trash talk people saying you lost a MM to a ganon (right after you beat them) is perhaps the best idea I've ever had :D Not gunna lie, I'm already having so much fun with it.
Example: friendlies with ripple (after a two stock), c'mon man... I just two stocked you... yet I lose to a ganon in a MM. You suck so bad at this game just quit. If I lose to a ganon - a 90:10 in olimar's favor - and I beat your dk - a 60:40 in olimars favor - how does that make you feel as a player.
ect... you guys know how I talk mid-match. I might even have the audacity to say it whenever I'm ahead in a match =]
Thats all... see you guys in 6 hours or somethin lol.
To be honest, we might be a little late. I have 10+ people at my house though, including ripple and kirk, so I would hope that if anything unfortunate were to happen we would still be good for the tournament.
<3

~Fino

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
omg? me and my brother is acutally goingto leave somewhere on time :D its a miracle!

i think imma MM some people there :) (that or gator match ;D )

Top Bottom