• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Wafles

Smash Lord
I posted in the No Koast thread too, but WI/IL is only bringing 1 car again so I think we're fine on housing for Friday.

Finolimar, you can house us Saturday? =o

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Fino lives in KC, so I don't think that'll work for you guys.

How many people are in your group? You might be able to stay at my place.

Just saw your post in the NKv2 thread. You guys can stay at my place.

Depster

Smash Champion
lol I almost was able to bring like 4 friends with me but now maybe only one can come... and holy crap m2k needs to come, make sure to convince him guys =p

And what'd you decide on crews?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
You're in charge of every pool. I also expect you to clean up after the venue and be there at 5 in the morning to set up and make sure there are no cockroaches. In the event there ARE roaches, it's your job to systematically crush every single one of them and dispose of the evidence.
By God you ARE russian!!! lol

Ok so be there a lil after 9. Can I haz info bout my pool, if possible?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If I asked, would all [or most] of Missouri money match me?

$3 best of 3 to all of them? I really want to.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
big surprise from missouri waiting for everyone this weekend!!

holms that song is beautiful

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Hey cameron, according to yawara (sars pirate) me and my carpool are staying w/ you tonight? May i have your address or whoevers address im staying at?

Holms

Smash Ace
Lol, that cat got downsmashed and went off top to the front of the screen.

GG yesterday; I was failing so hard with dairs and pivot lasers.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Guys. From now on, whenever someone says the word epic, I will counter and say surjective. Apparently, surjective is also known as onto or epic.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So, I've been told by Mr. President that I have to haul 3 of Karma's TV's to the venue. Anything else that I need to haul? Sorry, no bodies included.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
So, I've been told by Mr. President that I have to haul 3 of Karma's TV's to the venue. Anything else that I need to haul? Sorry, no bodies included.
Take this briefcase to the corner of Rock and Harry. There is a building next to the Quiznos that is unmarked. You have to knock on the door in morse code for the password "Crimson Sky." The man behind the door will ask you a question:

"You look at me, I look back, your right hand raises, I my left. You speak, but I in vain. What am I?"

May God help you if you answer him incorrectly.

If you answered correctly, a man will open the door. LOOK DOWN AT THE FLOOR. Never ever look at this man in the face, or try to engage him in conversation. Set the briefcase down and step back. The man will open the briefcase to check the contents. Hopefully satisfied, he will give you a Rainbow Brite lunchbox. Inside is a sandwich. A perfect sandwich. The most delicious of sandiwches.

Return to me with this lunchbox.

If you choose to accept this mission, the reward will be the crust off a sandwich. Payable upon return.

Top Bottom