• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
melee people quit cause they didnt like the game, end of story. and if you are trying to insinuate that domo plays mk cause hes good, hes played mk as far as i can remember. i would also like to add domo is one of the few people i know besides me who plays brawl and still thinks like melee lol
I'm only pointing out the stupidity and logical fallacies in his post. Also, I don't know where you pulled out that BS danny XD
Melee people quit because they didn't like the game because it was gay. Hence they are "brawl minded" by domo's logic (lolwut). Every melee person I know says they don't like brawl because of things like "stupid infinites" or "tripping" (ie gay things). They quit playing because of those = "brawl minded" (lolwut).
I "insinuated" domo plays mk... therefore he is "brawl minded" (see the very first freakin option lol).

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i said one of the FEW, not only zeton :p

but the only way you can insinuate that about domo (that hes brawl minded cause he uses mk) you also have to say he did that cause he thought brawl was gay, if you want to use his exact argument. i know you like to use peoples own arguments against them, so im just using your own against you :p

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I mained mk b4 the game even came out smartass. And the minded I'm talkn about is the approach to solving what you feel is the problem. I only pointed out wat most ppl thnk in the brawl community vs the melee community. And to each his own some ppl jus legit liked melee better like I like tekken 3 more than 4. And to those melee ppl I can only ask is marth not tossing a fox up to a 100 gay into a tipper f smash? Is the fact jiggs can KILL you at **** near any percent regardless of where you are kinda gay? Is the fact jiggs can poke you offstage and you die gay? Each game has its own quirks but we all know some melee ppl quit cause basically it aint wat they had b4. And fino in the future keep your comments about my posts and basically anything to do about me. Cause I don't like you plain and simple thank you and understand wat you are talkn about and understand why something was said b4 you say I'm stupid.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
looks like i was beaten to adding the add'l option of *****ing about brawl and going back to melee.

Fino

Smash Master
I mained mk b4 the game even came out smartass. And the minded I'm talkn about is the approach to solving what you feel is the problem. I only pointed out wat most ppl thnk in the brawl community vs the melee community. And to each his own some ppl jus legit liked melee better like I like tekken 3 more than 4. And to those melee ppl I can only ask is marth not tossing a fox up to a 100 gay into a tipper f smash? Is the fact jiggs can KILL you at **** near any percent regardless of where you are kinda gay? Is the fact jiggs can poke you offstage and you die gay? Each game has its own quirks but we all know some melee ppl quit cause basically it aint wat they had b4. And fino in the future keep your comments about my posts and basically anything to do about me. Cause I don't like you plain and simple thank you and understand wat you are talkn about and understand why something was said b4 you say I'm stupid.
I wish google translator had an option for "black"....

Also domo, you still owe me $70. I'll say it now why I have your attention since you seem to ignore every other attempt I have made to get in contact with you.

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
i Get The Point Guys I Aint Doin This Arguin Stuff Again So No Koast... Whose Ready?
01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01111001

=D

I feel 110% now. I was sick at Phase 2 and still wrecked a lot of face, I woke up this morning feeling like a mother****ing god I'm so ready now.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
inferno wat is that ****? Lol
and fino you had your chance to get your money b4 now I will tell you when you can come get it again ok. Till then dnt hit me up or communicate with me I told you I dnt like you. That's also y I never hit you bak. Cause I don't like you. I will pay you bak jus next time I say get it make sure you get it. Cause I got bills and ****. And don't reply to this.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I like how one stage being legal and it only giving very few character a true advantage can change everything. Its a COUNTERPICK. And its not even like norfair. The ***** comes at set intervals. There is an element of strategy to the clap traps. Jus like using warios waft. I mean in melee they had port town didn't they and poke floats. timing and stage knowledge was essential on levels like that at high level play. Jus shows the difference between the brawl and melee community. Melee community= wow that gay **** happened I think I should learn the matchup or how to deal with the problem and be prepared next time.brawl community =wow that gay**** happened now I have 3 options: 1. Pick mk 2.***** and complain till somethin changes or 3. Quit and say how much I hate brawl cause I couldn't deal with the problem. I'm melee minded wat are you?
Holy snaps.

domo I've never been attracted to another man before. But if you want a quick handjob the next time I see you, just ask. :laugh:

Did you and Ky get that RAM installed okay in your computer?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Neat coincidence: I just had a client that came and signed papers. He brought a friend with him and that friend was a Mexican guy that I've met somewhere. I think it was at Nynja's house when Brawl was still new and Nynja was still cool and hosted. Anyway, we chatted a bit and my client and his friend are no going to NO KOAST.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I'd be ready if I could actually play (thanks for not texting me about Andy hosting last night those of you I asked to text me if somebody hosts >=O

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
-Sigh-

Couple things I guess. I'll either be there for No Koast...all of it or I'll miss all of it (I'll be there at 1:00pm but that's too late to enter even doubles I think). I didn't sign up for the writing portion of the ACT and I found out that A&M requires it when I submit my scores. I have to go to the test center and ask them personally to let me take the writing portion, if they decline then I will simply leave without taking the test (what's the point of taking it without writing if it doesn't count?). If they allow me to take it, then I will be at WSU until 12:30pm to 1:00pm where I will head straight to No Koast.
So unless my doubles matches are stalled, I'll let Nate know he needs to find a new partner.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fino: I'll accept a $2 mm. Best of 3 or 5, you pick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domo: Sorry we didn't get any matches in yesterday, if you want Diddy practice I'll be happy to whenever we're at a smashfest together. I love random MK practice anyway. (:

I don't really care what stage list we use really, I think ALMOST every character can be counter-picked. I mean, regardless of what you guys do, I'll always have neutrals. I do however, believe that some stages on the current stage list are just flat out stupid. Norfair should have been banned before Mansion imo. We've all been gayed by japes...all of us, so why does it matter so much now? I still hate the stage, but it's whatever. In the end, they're called counter-picks for a reason...so some character get benefit even if your character does not. I have more to say, but I just don't feel like it right now...I really do hope however, that no one responds to this with an argument, I'm just stating how I feel and I'd just like to avert controversy.

CPhame

Smash Rookie
Lol, I know Kyle doesn't know anything about the internets outside of youtube and this forum, so where else to get his attention lol :laugh:

CPhame

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if the new functionality of Arakune's curse is something I like or not.
You'd like it. The bugs are bigger and stays out longer. At least Arakune didn't curbstomped with the nerfbat like a certain other robotic loli and vampire loli!

Omnath

Smash Ace
God ****it... DOMO give me your phone # and address so we can discuss details about when I'm coming into Kansas.
Domo doesn't exist outside of the brawl world. You see, he lives in the game. Every time we shut the game off, he disappears........ :ohwell:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Use more jab. No, you're not using enough jab. Yes that's how to do it: jab. Bait those air dodges and punish with jab if you can't punish with anything else. Now do a fsmash. Great. You just killed them at 40%. Do some more jab. More jab. Jab out of shield. Less grab, more jab.

Top Bottom