• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ok how bout this. People can start comming over to my house at around 3 ifwe havent found someplace else to host by then. Also if soebody could bring a wii because we have an extra tv now so that would make 2 set ups

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lol zeton is talkin lke he is right here in town, i trip there in back is almost the same amount of time that it would take to go to okc

KY_Des

Smash Ace
SOMEONE PICK ME UP TO GO TO KARMA'S! Plus he needs his PS2, which I have, which contains Melty Blood, which is epic. Soooo call me? Pick me up? Touch me? I mean uhhhh lol jk. But seriously, someone pick me up. I've been looking at Melty Blood on Youtube since 12:30, I need to do something.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
SOMEONE PICK ME UP TO GO TO KARMA'S! Plus he needs his PS2, which I have, which contains Melty Blood, which is epic. Soooo call me? Pick me up? Touch me? I mean uhhhh lol jk. But seriously, someone pick me up. I've been looking at Melty Blood on Youtube since 12:30, I need to do something.
Ill pick you up you stupid *****

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Thank you Brandon =]

Man, I knew as soon as I hit the post button, a comment from Stealth was on it's way lol. Ur so GAY hahaha.

Just call me when you get here Brandon.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

SOMEONE PICK "ME" UP to go to KARMAS!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
You "REALLY" need to move to Wichita :p

Actually, Heath just texted me; he might be coming. Try seeing if you can get a ride with him.
know any available jobs and housing for me then? ... believe me I've been trying. just can't seem to find a footing for there tho.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
transfer to wsu maybe?

i guess i'll be at andy's, but i'm at school and i'm not making the round trip back home for your controller andy. :bee:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Well...Dark Edge can't get the car, so we are stuck here...totally sucks cuz I was really in the mood to play melty blood and other games with you guys....

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
In case you guys wanted to know, the new SBR members have finally been inducted it seems and going through the list I've seen some of our aquaintences from OH Snap/HOBO made it in which is awesome. In case you care here is the full list of new members whom applied back in October.

Le_Thien
Sethlon
Anther
ChiboSempai
JesiahTEG
Percon
Dojo

Congratulations to our friends in Texas and Oklahoma and Anther for being a Midwest best.

Zori

Smash Champion
come to the east coast and get *****. zori, a no name (who i have *****) from the east coast went and got 25 out of 112 people. why? because its kansas and you guys suck

lolwut?, kansas talking **** about me without me knowing 2 months ago D:

oh well guys I can't be mad..... play me before you make statements about me k?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
lolwut?, kansas talking **** about me without me knowing 2 months ago D:

oh well guys I can't be mad..... play me before you make statements about me k?
We actually don't know who that is and why he was throwing your name around. His post infers that he's from the East Coast, not from Kansas.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
wow since when did we become so popular. we dont even really talk about other ppl unless they say something first geez

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Fun games last night everyone. I think we have some of the most ******** replays I've ever seen.

Would everyone please check and see if they have my little brother's copy of Brawl. Someone might have picked it up by accident.

Edit: Also, I've been holding onto a 1GB white wii SD card for awhile. I don't know whose it is.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Cameron might have accidentally picked it up. I remember seeing a Brawl disc laying on top of his game cases yesterday.

Top Bottom