• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I have my one copy of brawl that I left on top of my game cases while playing Tenkaichi but I can check to see if I have another but I don't think I do.

I might be able to host tonight, but I can't have more than about 7 people over.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Zeton: No offensive but do you seriously think someone is going to drive all the way to Hutchinson (really far up North) to pick you up, then drive all the way to Cameron's House (on the Southern-most part of Wichita), then drive all the way back to Hutchinson to take you back, then drive back home???

That's around 5 hours of driving; the time it takes to drive to Oklahoma City and back.

Can't you get a ride with one of the Hutch guys?

Fino

Smash Master
Zeton: No offensive but do you seriously think someone is going to drive all the way to Hutchinson (really far up North) to pick you up, then drive all the way to Cameron's House (on the Southern-most part of Wichita), then drive all the way back to Hutchinson to take you back, then drive back home???

That's around 5 hours of driving; the time it takes to drive to Oklahoma City and back.

Can't you get a ride with one of the Hutch guys?
The distance between wichita and hutch is less than the distance from wichita to the KS-OK border... I think you're over exaggerating affinity.
I go further than that EVERY DAY for school. I even offered to pick someone up for CDF2 from about that same distance.
No johns

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

The distance between wichita and hutch is less than the distance from wichita to the KS-OK border... I think you're over exaggerating affinity.
I go further than that EVERY DAY for school. I even offered to pick someone up for CDF2 from about that same distance.
No johns

~Fino
lol... I Mapquested it.

___

1 hour - "Middle of Wichita" to Hutchinson

1 hour - Hutchinson to "Middle of Wichita"

20-30 min - "Middle of Wichita" to Cameron's House

20-30 min - Cameron's House to "Middle of Wichita"

1 hour - "Middle of Wichita" to Hutchinson

1 hour - Hutchinson to "Middle of Wichita"

Around 5 hours
___

It doesn't matter though; Supergamer was nice/crazy enough to pick Zeton up :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Haha. Nice guy. You guys playing anywhere right now?
We're at Cameron's, but everyone but Sam and I left (we're leaving here in about 10 min).

Cameron and Sam are just playing DBZ Tenachi 3 now lol

EDIT: Cameron's GIF:

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/temp_2412/CameronMK0-deathonFalcowmv.gif[/IMG"]

*Remember to remove quotation in end bracket*

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
GGs guys, we'll have to start recording that sketch next time it will be epic and I'll have to get around to finishing my Gamera commentary soon.

Edit: My signature now looks more balanced and includes epic instructions.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Woah. Tekken tournament? People still play Tekken in Wichita? I don't know what to say. I wonder if I can win this one after having not played in the longest time.

Edit: Has anyone found my missing Brawl disc?

supergamer001

Smash Ace
So hard to play Melty Blood on the comp without a controller.

EDIT: I found a cheap controller that is a logitech ripoff of the ps2 controller at walmart for 20$ I'll buy it tomorrow.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If I keep on track I might be able to get the Gamera commentary done by Wednesday's smash get together for anyone who wants to hear it. If not, I might just pull some highlight and let you guys who are interested hear those. Some of them actually have me laughing in retrospect.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
mewter. if you go to the pokemon center in SWF, there is a shop called the pokesplice shop. they do stuff like that, like that old metachomp i had. i asked for a fusion of my two mains, and instead of a splice, i got a pure scratch. it was epic. i recomend going there to get stuff done like that. also spire's original scratches are amazing. period.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Many thanks again Supergamer for coming all that way to get me to play Smash on Saturday, and I hope your copy of Melty Blood is good, I'm looking forward to playing you and the other guys on Wed. at Karma's >;3
(Sorry this post came so late, every time i tried to post the server was down or wouldn't let me)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
At this rate we're gonna end up running Melty Blood side events at Bi-weeklies. In fact I think I might do that. We might cycle through some of our recreational games as the gimmick tourney at some of the Bi-weeklies in the future. How do you guys feel about stuff like:
Melty Blood AC
Tenkaichi 3
Naruto (Ps3)
Tekken 5
Guilty Gear AC
Super Turbo HD
SF: Third Strike
Soul Calibur
MvC2

Any of those might work for little side events in the future.

EDIT: While I'm here, if anyone has any suggestions for what to call our larger Brawl Tourney please post them here. Me and Affinity are currently completely stumped for ideas.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Actually I downloaded the same one you had and it failed horribly at being installed so I just went straight for the Act Cadenza verB and I gotta say from what little I've played today it's a tossup of Ren Shion and Kohaku for who I wanna main as.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
GG:AC!!!!!!! Plzzzz?

Oh Affinity, remember showing everyone Zori's joke on AIB while we were at Andy's?

Oh Zori, how you tricked me back at AIB. The old "Im acting like a girl but im actually a guy" trick, and I think you overdone it so much that almost all of the ppl including me felt for it.
Owned XD

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I think you'd have to be ******** to believe that a random hot camwhore not only plays Brawl but also has an AIB account and is -good- at the game lol.

Also Fino: lol you know we'll bring everyone who is willing to come, stop stressing.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I know but I still found it epically hilarious. Poor guy didn't stand a chance lmao
AAaaaah Zori's mindgames are toooooo good!!

I almost wana start an account like that now haha

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The solution to shield grabbing is to not attack shields.....

This is from SyntaxError's reveal of the Fat Bandit costume for DDD. I roared with laughter:

"Gather around children, for you are about to embark on a Christmas journey. Living outside of Christmas Town in the magical Candy Corn Forest is the friendly green Fat Bandit. Always joyful, until one day, when Santa sent him to Agrabah to capture the princess before she continued her sinister plans to enslave Jafar. Jafar, who was trapped inside a golden candle by a nefarious demon, Azuregos. When the Fat Bandit returned to his summer cottage by The World That Never Was, he was devastated to see that it was pillaged by moogles and similar jawas. To protect his fallen friends, the zerglings, he began hiding their multi-colored cocoons in and around bushes and trees, hopefully giving them enough time to develop and hatch. Much to his dissapointement, every year, hordes of vengeful rabbits seek and devour their eggs. Humans, who caught on to the Fat Bandit’s plan began assisting the rabbits, and that is how Easter came to be."

Top Bottom