• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

inferno you need to host DOA4 side tournies and then you'll be even more pro status

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
At this rate we're gonna end up running Melty Blood side events at Bi-weeklies. In fact I think I might do that. We might cycle through some of our recreational games as the gimmick tourney at some of the Bi-weeklies in the future. How do you guys feel about stuff like:
Melty Blood AC
Tenkaichi 3
Naruto (Ps3)
Tekken 5
Guilty Gear AC
Super Turbo HD
SF: Third Strike
Soul Calibur
MvC2

Any of those might work for little side events in the future.
UMK3 plzthx

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
zeton i figured this out for fox about a month ago. u still in the dark on it? im surprised. ill show u next time we play and itll basically be like u having to add another layer to your game. speaking of that ive been playing fox a lot lately to work on my technical skill so it may be time for some fox dittos. and karma i found out a lil something about that grab release i do to you on the ledge. as soon as you ground break off the ledge from me pummeling you. you have the option of quickly jumping and air dodging back onto the level that will eliminate the possiblilty of me following with the nair/dair into shuttle loop for the kill. and then i will most likely have to grab or dash attack and with either of those good di can keep u from being chased. jus thought u might wanna add that to your arsenal. the same thing should work for you too nynja. hope to see u 2 add this to your game as a mix up. steeler cant wait to play with u and see how uve improved and clel is advancing way faster than i anticipated. u pay too much attention to wat i try and teach u clel lol. stop it before u start beating me in strings lol. o and supergamer i owe u some lucario practice. i havent forgotten. and i will show u all i can dude o well sry for the long post back to my solo training wish me luck. m2k here i come lol

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I GOT MY NAME CHANGED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also thanks andy, i'd started thinking that i left my sd card back at oh snap. your controller for my controller + sd card. i can do you a little favor to sweeten the deal....:O

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
*Unzips pants*
alright...gonna have to switch in my best matchup here

GO IVYSAUR

karma bend over so ivy can whip you

with his whips/tentacles

at the end i'll have squirtle spit on you, i have a feeling you'll enjoy that :bee:

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
yea stealth thats wat i meant. i would be over all you guys houses all the time playin if i had my car. but i dont so im stranded here at home.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I'm bored... I've been playing .hack//G.U. for like the last 2 hours and I don't feel like doin the forest of pain right now lol.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright, its official: the All Star Feb. 21st tournament is on.

Now I just need a name for it before I make the thread. (It's already completely made except for the name)

Give me ideas ASAP. I wanna get the news out there NAOOO!!!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
C O C K!!!
Circuit of Central Kansas!

KO CoWS
Kansas Official Can of Whoopass Smash!!!

So what if they're stupid names? Theys funnay XD

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm really leaning towards making this the next Fo Sho

It'll be Fo Sho 3, won't it...

If no one can come up with a better name before 6 pm, Fo Sho 3 it is.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Fo Sho is a ******** name >.< I like K.G.B. I mean, Soviet Spy name? Awesome. We aren't ghetto enough for FoSho. Also why would we want to tie ourselves to an old tournament we had nothing to do with?

Lets call it Gamera!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Come on, please don't call it Fo Sho that name SUCKS. Arg.

Top This
Low Blow
K-1000
House of Smash
Fatal Brawl
Gorrilla Wars
Southwind Smash (Did you know Kansas means "People of the Southwind"?)

Anything but ****ing Fo Sho

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Alright, its official: the All Star Feb. 21st tournament is on.

Now I just need a name for it before I make the thread. (It's already completely made except for the name)

Give me ideas ASAP. I wanna get the news out there NAOOO!!!
lawls a tourney on my birthday?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Well hell I thought C.O.C.K. was a good one. How about KO STD?

Kansas Official Smash Til Dawn.
It's funny, AND the acronym makes since. C'mon, you know it's good. Or make it BTD if STD makes you uncomfortable lol.

NO KOST
Kansas Official Smash Tournament.

Cuz we're not on a coast, we're mid west! Idk, i figured this one was actually worth looking at. No pervy jokes or anything. Tho I can't think of what "N" and "O" are gonna stand for.

EDIT
O wait... we got a name lol. Well u guys can suck it, NO KOST was epic XD

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i don't get house of smash. :\ when i first saw it in nathan's post, i thought it was a name for the tourneys at cameron's house. this isn't at anyone's house, so why house of smash?

dudes...come on. imagine

dojo - "I LOVED C.O.C.K.!"
santi - "C.O.C.K. WAS THE BEST!"
fogo - "i thought c.o.c.k. in kansas would suck ****...I WAS WRONG. I'M ALWAYS GOING TO GO BACK TO KANSAS FOR C.O.C.K. NOW!"

the choice is clear...C.O.C.K. is our best alternative...

i like KO STD.

come on yall, houston made their acronym the name for homeless people on the street that are often quite funny and messed up. WE CAN DO BETTER THAN HOUSE OF SMASH.

Top Bottom