• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
whelp the nebraska tourny was postponed for 2 more weeks having smash night thurs & fri or fri would work better for me since no tourny

Light

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have permission to go the tournement. But i don't know If i really want to go :p

So the tourny is not this sat?

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I probably wont come then...I have some serious work to do. Last time I did the thing I'm doing tomorrow (Not to be named) I fell asleep on the couch as soon as I got home and didnt wake up for 3 hours..until my sis brought me some Little Ceasars. Good stuff..I ate it and drank some pop..They have excellent bread sticks (crazy bread) ...ah that was a good time. =)

*reminisces*

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya well i might be too tired to go also but i think that i get off at 10 or 1030 soo if u guyz want i can come and own all ur @$$z friday and have a good time.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Btw, if you ever have to reach me, call me at my home phone. It's 316-722- 7402. My cell is rarely on.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya I just got off of work. OMG it was a long day from 8am-1am. Tomorrow is going to be a long day also, 8am-1030pm. DAMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I work too fwcking much.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I seriously dont think I am going tonight cuz I am really tired and I really need some sleep after yesterday. Today is going to own me like I get ownd in smah when I am really tired. I dont think I am going to go tonight guyz.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Traveling to FC has been in the back of my mind for awhile, so I decided to check it up. A round trip from Wichita to South Bend through Grey Hound is roughly $136. Plus another hundred for the tournement/spending = $236 per person - really pricey.

Unless we find a different ride or something, I don't think I will be able to come.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea it is pretty expensive.... i wish it was closer...idk its a possibility they i may go but it hard to miss work and school now a days.... =/ we could easily have another tourny in wichita heck if all those ppl keep showing up it is possible to have a tourny every fri. once i get my laptop i can run the tournament brackets. btw ggs on fri guys every1 was playing pretty good...and mprism uses priority hax and martin uses tipper hax.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya I had a good time last night. I was glad that I ownd all last night and the Jiggz was doing ok but the Ganon was on fire and that is all the matters.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Eh..I wanted to ask. Where did you manage to find all those noobs? I didnt know there was that many noobs in wichita. If they would have went to the tourny I would have made an easy $100. Lets go ahead and have another tourny in like 4 weeks. Sounds good. I know. My ideas are too great.

Echo

Smash Champion
actually this is a bad idea. if you have it that soon, its going to be right after FC and no one will go. Plus it is on shorter notice. If you have it say 2 months from now, we could kreep :D

Light

Smash Journeyman
I think that we should start doing $1 dollar tournaments every other week at smash Fridays. That'd probably give us more motivation to beat each other and would settle the little "I'm better than you" disputes. Plus it's fun :laugh:

Anyways, I can't come this Friday because we are going down to Dallas for July 4th. See ya guys in 2 weeks

ECHO: We were planning to have a Wichita only tournement; but if Nebraska agrees to creep, I'd really like to postpone it for you guys :p

ATTK: It only happens when I play with the DreamCast remotes... Sigh, no more Street Fighter for me.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yup it be cool if nebraska could cr33p....so i can like pwnziodz tacoom...and jimmy that is a good idea about biweekly mini tournaments sooo we can see who is teh real samus in my rivalry against mprism lolz...jkin...ill admit mprism is toooo good 4 me at the moment....but anyway i really got a rivalry with ihavenopants cause his marth is getting close to my skill lv...haha nooo goood.

hey afffinity if u read this...we can probly start discussing and planning for the wichita tourny

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya well I think that my Jiggz will own all when I am done with my training with that puff ball. All is getting to awsome and one day we will own all of Nebraska and Lawrence at the same ****NNN time.
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
all of nebraska and lawerence at the same time...haha funny funny oh yea...ask that guy when oklahoma when his tourny is gonna be so we can add all of oklahoma to the list

Echo

Smash Champion
22nd of july eh? i'll be there. MMs anyone?
c'mon... help a ***** pay for gas :(

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
HAHA thats some funny shjt man If I end up going u could meet us up at my place and u could just ride with me or Attack.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i think i may be also going to neb if its still on like donkey kong but probly not fc6 since its toooo far...

Echo

Smash Champion
make sure you're already registered and **** for Omaha. If you dont, then it might not even happen.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I'll register tomorrow or later today..after I confirm being able to go. Canon man, sorry I didnt mean to piss you off. Shine spiking ness is just cruel though..

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
MprisM said:
Canon man, sorry I didnt mean to piss you off. Shine spiking ness is just cruel though..
Its OK. I explained to him how u weren't insulting him, just being competetive.

BTW - Like my Sig???

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
HAHA Thats is just too good man I LOVE that Sig. BTW Im not going to Omaha I cant get it off, soooo, it looks like u guyz r going to have to own the peepz for me.

Top Bottom