• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
It starts at 12. You may want to find housing among us, I'll see who we can get to provide that for you guys.

Also, visit the tournament thread here to sign up and find more information.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya it looks like I cant go I have to Work at Dillons from 8-5 and Idk bout Auto Zone but I am sorry guyz.
I was planning on going but it is very hard to get off work with two jobs and all. It is about time that U got on Josh.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
A few words to Omega Star - You exist.

A few words to others that do happen to exist - Very good job existing. I look forward to seeing how your existance carries you onward through the winding path of life and beyond into the starlit skies of our destinies.

Yeah Im really bored right now as well.

MprisM at work: I own your sox!
Charles(manager): You what?
MprisM: I own your sox!
Charles: My sauce?
MprisM: SOX!
Charles: sauce?
MprisM: S-O-X SOX!
Charles: Why?
MprisM: ...

Jojo: Have any of you ever kissed a guy?
MprisM: I have.
Jojo: hehehe he just..--
Casey: What?
MprisM: Ya once in like..4th grade.
Charles: Thats not something you tell someone.
MprisM: Well it wasnt really a kiss, our lips met but there was no real kiss.
Jojo: hehehehe
MprisM: We used to be best friends, but after that we were done.
Casey: Dude your gay.
Charles: ahahaha
MprisM: I hate all of you guys!
Charles: Well what did you expect?
MprisM: ****it, I'm clocking out. I hate you guys. -.-

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
DarkCobra said:
Ya it looks like I cant go I have to Work at Dillons from 8-5 and Idk bout Auto Zone but I am sorry guyz.
I was planning on going but it is very hard to get off work with two jobs and all. It is about time that U got on Josh.

does begging work lolz....?

well anyway guys that are coming lets head out about 8am on sat...map quest clocks in at a 2hr 51 min drive

edit:.... trent just tell your boss you own his sox...make sure u spell it out for him and im sure he will let u take many many days off

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
---**MprisM is at work rolling out the pizza dough. He finds a scrap and makes it rectangular using a large knife, he then proceeds to pull a one dollar bill out of his pocket. He begins engraving the dough with 1 dollar signs in the corners and begins drawing (to the best of his ability) the face of george washington.**--

Nick(manager): What the hell are you doing?
MprisM: EH? DOUGH-LAR!
Nick: Roll stuff out, dont make a dough dollar.
MprisM: DOUGH-LAR!

----------------I'm officially done telling work stories---------------------

EDIT - While Nick wasnt looking MprisM successfully created a Dough-lar, topped it with cinammon sugar and sent it in the oven. He ate it happily.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
hey darkcobra, you need to go back in to your room and imagine your good at smash again, but do it when your away from the computer.

PS- Mprizm, I used to do fun crap like that at McDonalds. Who knew you could make a philly cheesesteak from the things found in McDonalds freezer.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Dragon wtf is ur problem man. U know if u come down here I will own ur @$$ like I did up there, So back the Fwck up. Ask Storm or anybody. I do play very well but I have off days like everyone. So gtfo and quit acting like a hard@$$, which u r not and go get fwckd. No more out of u till u come down here and actually quit acting like a fool.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well thats a good thing if you actually like your job good enough to tell stories about it. theres really one thing i can say about me replacing my old job... I CAN FINALY BREATH!!!....zomgz it was like coming out of a lake of fire and brim stone. i will never wash dishes again!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
DarkCobra said:
Dragon wtf is ur problem man. U know if u come down here I will own ur @$$ like I did up there, So back the Fwck up.
Well, i remember starting off the crew battle against you, and two stocking you in a gannon ditto, and then mike went on to clean house, and strangely, since you've never come back to NE, that was the only time I have seen you play, so I am gonna say thats about all you got. The only reason I am posting here is cause your a tard who is spamming up the boards talking about how good you are, how untouchable you are but you can't back it up.

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Chill Dragon its just a joke cobra likes to talk **** alot its no big deal so stop talking about it and just move on. You will get to play each other when some time again. Then we will know who is better so until then shut the hell up about all of this all of you ****!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya!!!! It is our forum and we can talk all kinds of shjt if we want without the Aleins like U(DRAGON&ECHO)
interupting us. U talk shjt in yours and we talk shjt in ours. When I come over in your I dont talk smack, I talk like a ****ing normal person. U come ranting in and talk shjt. Now I c problem here, DONT U?!

Echo

Smash Champion
actually, if you go back and read through our Omaha Weekly Smashfests thread, you will see that your last posts there have all been trash that you can't back up. So... Aaron has every right to be in your thread.

You started it, buddy :(

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Not really man I am just saying U stop coming in here and talking smack like that then I might think about acting civilized around ur dumb@$$es.

Echo

Smash Champion
alphaqup said:
God its like watching a bunch of 4 year olds fight over the last cookie.
lol kinda... although its more like just one 4 year old kid that gets online to act all cool to people over the internet for some reason. look at our posts compared to his, we're just chillin, while is over there trying to make himself feel better about his life cuz typing words with dollars signs and at symbols obviously makes you more of a man. i outta try it some time.

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Like i said before im sure that one day he will go up there again or if we host you com down here what ever. Then all of this **** will be settled for good but for now just leave it alone just tuck it away into the dark corners of your mind and save it. Then when it happens who ever can be like ***** dont talk **** no more and then its over

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ahhh the fighting the fightinggggggg....it would be nice if you guys could take this to final destination to settle this once and for all...best of 5/9 mm match. echo may be goinng to oklahoma...he could stop by your apartment on the way up trent...if not then do the match on brawl instead of having a brawl on the boards in the wichita area thread boyz!!!!!!!!111

C

Canon

hey guys whats up sorry if i havent reply for a while its because i have been busy

Light

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys want to get to together to smash sometime before Sat?

edit:

oh, I thought it was on the 22nd, which is this SAturday. But they moved it to the 29th

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I do...im free from mornings until about 4:00 during the days...josh want to hold a smash night during the day this week?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I am free all Thursday. I have the whole day off from both jobs. I can smash all day long to train all u motha fwckas for satuday. If u all want to do that, that would be awsome cuz I actually want to play some peepz and own and be ownd but the way shjt is happening the Josh's will be ownd like usually. Come on guyz U need to step it up if u r going to get even close to owning in Ok. I will train all for that tourny. If it is koo then u can all come over to my place or we can go to Josh's, there is no problem for me at all.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yes it appears that it has been changed to the 29th!... i am not 100% sure i can go yet because im not sure how my schedule will be after training but i feel that I will most likely be able to get it off. who all will or can still go on the 29th? well anyway u guys wanna get together on thursday to smash!?

hey trent look @ this vid http://youtube.com/watch?v=fWRBayWRsCU i never knew a ganon could pull off half this stuff

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Sweet that means that I could most likely go now that would be too good but idk if my car will be in running condition for it though.

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Ok heres the plan im gonna have smash at my house tomorrow moring form like 11AM on. So come if you want but im still gonna have it on friday as well so you can come both nights or just one what ever but i would really like to see you all cause we need as much traing as we can get so we can smash OK see you there.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Dude NEVER call me before 2pm, I'm sleeping. And I'm working till 9:30 friday + bank. So I might not be there until 10-10:30. Sorry I couldnt come, I had work at 4 and I didnt wake up till 2ish. =P

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Well Looks like the Jiggz is coming along and Martin, sry man I just had to show u that Jiggz owns all. Ya I loved playing again with all of u and hope to do it again someday in the near future.

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
I have great news i found a place that will hold smash tournys for wichita (big ones). i dont know all the deatails yet but as i work them out i will kepp you posted but i think it will be some time in late augest or eailer september.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
'Sup Kansas guys.

AttackstorM: Can you give me a list of who's going to the OK tourny (from Wichita and NE)? Thanks in advance man.

Top Bottom