• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf dark cobra you ****ing piece of **** every ****ing tourney that comes up you say you will be there because we have had a ****ing 10$ ****ing MM for the longest time now and I want your 10$ so why dont you just ****ing show up to a tourney so that we can get it over with. EVERY TOURNEY we will both be at, you back down. Stop talking so much **** if you arent going to back it up. ****.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
**** u dude, unlike ur dumb@$$ I have a job, in fact I have Two jobs. I have a ****ing life outside of ****ing smash. So dont come crying to me cuz u have no ****ing money cuz I havent got the **** time nor money to go up there. If u want ur **** MM then get ur lazy @$$ down here and play me intead of me coming to u.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
echo he doesnt really owe you one because he has gone all the way down to nebraska to play you once before and no nebraskans have ever come to wichita yet

Echo

Smash Champion
every time I look at this thread, i see him type somethin stupid like "i own nebraskans" or "i am the best smasher in the world" or "my ganon is better than oro" or some random stupid BS. Last time you were in omaha I took out a whole 3 people from your crew with only losing 2 stock. I just think if someone is going to take the time to come on the boards and talk so much ****, they should back it up. Everyone has jobs, and they take off work. Thats life. KK thx, No Jones Plz.

Johns even.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
AttackstorM said:
echo he doesnt really owe you one because he has gone all the way down to nebraska to play you once before and no nebraskans have ever come to wichita yet
Hey, like 3 years ago I was in Witchita for a bowling tournement. Me and my team took 1st place in our division, and then we took 1st and 2nd when we split up into doubles, so I dont wanna hear no one from NE has ever gone to Witchita, unless you specify for smash :p

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
married people don't count....

anyways josh wants to smash on thurs ... mangz i gotta get some practice in...anyone wanna play b4 thurs?....prism? cobra?....limme pwnz u

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I have ownd ur @$$ once I can do it again and I just talk **** cuz there is nothing else to do. Man I know I suck but mayne I am one of the better smashers in Wichita so back the **** up.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
The_Echo said:
every time I look at this thread, i see him type somethin stupid like "i own nebraskans" or "i am the best smasher in the world" or "my ganon is better than oro" or some random stupid BS. Last time you were in omaha I took out a whole 3 people from your crew with only losing 2 stock. I just think if someone is going to take the time to come on the boards and talk so much ****, they should back it up. Everyone has jobs, and they take off work. Thats life. KK thx, No Jones Plz.

Johns even.

About time someone else flips out about his trash talk..other than me that is.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I would, but this is the first time I have read in this thread. I totally agree with the opinion on trash talk, and thats why you never hear me trash talk anyone. I dont feel like I need to. I know I am not the best, but I believe, if your good, your skills will boast themselves, and your reputation will develop on its own, and that you dont need to try and prove it through your mouth. But, thats just my 2 cents on trash talk.
Dragon

PS- I wasn't married when I was in Witchita Attackstorm :p

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i trash talk a little bit myself but I'm just kidding around %99.9 of the time. everyone knows im not the best smasher in the known world... but its just fun saying i pwnz all... I dont get all hyped up over c0bras trash talk....we trash talk eachother...but in real life sometimes i win sometimes he wins its all just fun&games and about this c0bra guy call me sometime this weeek or something soo we can get some matches in errrggghhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
DarkCobra said:
I have ownd ur @$$ once I can do it again and I just talk **** cuz there is nothing else to do. Man I know I suck but mayne I am one of the better smashers in Wichita so back the **** up.
lol did he just said he owned me? and when was this?... wow dude its not even worth trying to have a conversation here - its like you live in your own little world.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
The_Echo said:
lol did he just said he owned me? and when was this?... wow dude its not even worth trying to have a conversation here - its like you live in your own little world.

Mike you can't be crushin the little witchita kid's dreams like that. He thinks he owned you at one point in time, let him have that feeling. It may be all that keeps him going in life :chuckle:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
hes talking about beating the_echo in lawerence. I also beat echos samus in lawerence but that was back when we all sucked.

Echo

Smash Champion
nah dude its ****ing gay cuz we went over to lawrence that one time, and I let them beat me in friendlies before the tourney, and then they thought they were all better than me and so when they came to omaha I actually played and they know what happened. I dont know if you were there Leon, it was for like New Years, i think.

I just tried to be a nice guy and have some fun friendlies, but wow some people just go way too far.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
josh says come smash thurs between 2 or 3pm to 9pm then hes going to go watch pirates of the caribean....i probly will too cause that movie is tooo good.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
wish us luck...we are heading down to the big NE in 5ish hours from this post

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
The_Echo said:
nah dude its ****ing gay cuz we went over to lawrence that one time, and I let them beat me in friendlies before the tourney, and then they thought they were all better than me and so when they came to omaha I actually played and they know what happened. I dont know if you were there Leon, it was for like New Years, i think.

I just tried to be a nice guy and have some fun friendlies, but wow some people just go way too far.
Kinda like how you let me beat you last time just so you could be out of the tournament and go get some mcdonalds. Priceless.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
DarkCobra said:
Well oh well I am just all to good here and thats all that matters!
You suck. Your fired from smash for your bragging. I am tired of reading it.Get some skill, and then come beat the omaha crew, and then I will let you brag again, but untill then, please stop.
Dragon

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya Ya wut eva mayne I am The **** here and that is all that matters. Ya I sux up there in Omaha and Yes I can own when I want to but anyways I am pretty much done with smash. I brag cuz I can and U cant cuz u arent the best in Omaha but I am one of the better ones here so fwck off and leave this forum till I start owning some @$$. HEHE ya this is just too Good. U want me to own u again my man I think not! No one will ever have the privlage to face me again till they come down to Wichita and quit *****in that I wont go up there, Cuz all u wont come here cuz "u have no money" or "I just can cuz I am a little *****" Well anyways Im out.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea...u gotz to start owning for real to be able to say these things and u cant be pretty much done with smash so i can have a training partner!!!!...

dragon...that sux that you didnt get to play in the tourny...but o wellz...there will be more...u guys are lucky there are so many tournies held in the omaha area.

Echo

Smash Champion
Dude... DarkCobra - I told you I AM coming to wichita when you guys host. And I do expect you to be there, and I do expect to play you, and I do expect to do our MM. No **** talking, we're gonna play. Thats just how it is. For real though, you go into threads and say that Dope sucks and ****. Have you ever heard of dope? he would 9 stock you. We're just tryin to help you out, cuz if people see that they're gonna hate on you hardcore, dude. doing.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Fun stuff man but I am serious, I am not joking at all. I am going to play u and when I do I will prolly lose cuz I sux at this game, not really, I am just not at ur standards yet cuz I only play like Once a month maybe that. We will c.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
my new job is tightness! so far...i got the 22nd off sooo meet me in the mall...its going down...meet me in the trail....its going down....meet me in the club its going down meet me in OKLAHOMA CITY its going down....anywhere you meet me guranteed its going down

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yes i believe at mprisms this time...i cant go for the next 3 weeks because my training for work is till 12am... =/ on fri....i got weekends off though for now...

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
That is really awsome but isk if I am going to Okla. We will see now wont we. Man I really need to train some cuz I havent played in like a Month or more. We see about that also.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
woooow a blast from the past u havnt posted since like 2005...lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i cant wait 4 the 22nd...i got this sonz...

cobra are u going?...when is the next time your free soo we can train?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yup about 4 is probly coming maybe more a guy at my work that plays smash said he wants to come as well

what time is it? at 1pm right?

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Hey this is Josh I had to make another SN because i forgot my other one. Ya jimmy i found out that it was three days when i came home from smash. So im defently not gona go to it now. Can't wait for OK hopfully you can go this time Trent. I might put smah on a different day this week depending on what time we have to leave for OK but i dont know.

Top Bottom