• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hello!

Hey, this is my first post. I was recommended by fastest and its finally good to know some good local players. Dont get me wrong, I'm not amazing myself. Fastest owned me at the Smash party on friday 3 weeks ago :dizzy: . It would be awesome if i could get some IM names and meet you guys sometime.

PS-When is that tourney at EB Games going to be held and at what location?

-Affinity2412

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup man...well where did u hear about an EB games tournament?...the town east EB games has smash tournies once in a while along with other nintendo games and they dont announce or advertise what game they are gonna have the tourny for until the day of... well anyway check out this link...it will get u started on the road to high level smash http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=42749

come smash with us @ joshes hehe fri nights.... my aim is attackstorm

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Sup man. I dont know if i am going to go to the Nebraska Tourny cuz i need the money for billz and i need $700 by June 30 ****IT. NEWAYS I am saying hi to the n00b and my aim is Darkc0bra91.

C

Canon

hey this is my first post and i am friend of affinity2412 and would be cool to hang out

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup canon....are you kyle? well anyway come smash @ josh's house fri nights...and darkcobra...thats too bad about the $700.... go jack it from somone...just kidding ...this means that me and u might not be able to own some nebraskens in some 2 v 2 action ...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
AttackstorM said:
sup canon....are you kyle?
yeah, thats kyle and im steve-if you know who i am. I know Josh but dont know who he is on here.

PS-Im going to be able to be at Josh's this Friday. Couldn't Last Week
-Took the ACT again :urg: .

-Affinity2412

C

Canon

yep i am going to be at josh's house on friday and also i got a little better everyday and i can wavedash a little too

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
YA that is awsome I might be there but idk yet. Idk if i have to work on that night or not since i started work at Auto Zone as well as my other job sooo I might ot not, well see.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Yup...hows the job at autoszone? affinity josh doesnt really post here....maybe u can convince him to post hahaha

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
hehe ya auto zone is going well and it is fun. Umm ya so I am not going tomorrow have to moany things to do and have to go to work soooo i am not coming sry guyz i know that i dont come more often.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Tell josh to come post!....dang that sux u cant go to neb c0bra...well anyway looking foward to playin kyle and steve tonight!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ggs on fri...canon u got better...hey affinity when were u planning on having the tourny?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
AttackstorM said:
ggs on fri...canon u got better...hey affinity when were u planning on having the tourny?
My Dad said I could organize one at his car dealership when the inside's not finished. We're going to clean it up inside, set everything up to have the tourney, have the tourney, and then finish the inside of it later.

We're going to need some time to organize it, though. Whoever wants to help is welcome. Just let me know.

I'll update as soon as possible.

-Affinity2412

C

Canon

i cant wait for next week to play smash i am going to try practice differnt things like shine spike or wavedash and try other stuff so hopefully i will improve just little by then

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Jimi87O5 said:
i own wichita. (pronounced wha cheat a).
1 v 1 your peach @ omaha...if i win you quit peach forever and main luigi and if u win ill start pronouncing wichita wha cheat a.

and affinity im in for helping out with the tourny ^_^

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Shjt if u was going to omaha i would own that peach and put it to shame. Hmmmm well then, i cant sooo it will have to wait and Attackstorm will do it for me and if he cant then i will do it myself.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ROFL....some poeple have alot of time on their hands...haha...so jimmy think you can go to nebraska?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Josh is saying he wants to have smash night probly on thursday for this week becuase we gotta wake up early sat for the tourny.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Oh nm, I just forgot I have to work till 11oclock on thursday, DAMMNIT. I just want to pwn some peoplez. Is that too hard to ask for?!

Top Bottom