• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

djmesican

Smash Rookie
hmm. i 'might' be able to stop by when i'm in wichita this weekend. but i'll see. we have tons of things to do there. but i'll see what's up.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well nice one guys...nice little joke with the sigs...nicest way ever to say goodbye.... prism & cheeto OUTOFTHE CREW!!!!1111111.... well anyway cheeto and prism are no longer in the crew they both announced that they quit smash. despite this smash night is not dead.... josh has agreed to have it @ his house on fri the same time. smash night @ joshes on fri but cant get the tourny going on sat cause josh has to work djmesican if u go to cobras tell him to call me

Karmacide

Smash Lord
AttackstorM said:
well nice one guys...nice little joke with the sigs...nicest way ever to say goodbye.... prism & cheeto OUTOFTHE CREW!!!!1111111.... well anyway cheeto and prism are no longer in the crew they both announced that they quit smash. despite this smash night is not dead.... josh has agreed to have it @ his house on fri the same time. smash night @ joshes on fri but cant get the tourny going on sat cause josh has to work djmesican if u go to cobras tell him to call me
Thats too bad. Whyd they quit? Waiting for Smash Brothers Brawl?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
not sure....he didnt say...as for melee i think i'll just train solo since no one really wants to play anymore and I don't really want to play with people that pull such imature jokes on follow crew members although lite & josh are still cool.. when brawl comes out i think me, andy&friends, darkc0bra should form our own crew

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
YA that is very sad oh well but i will still play for at least fun and actually play tournies that r in Wichita or Lawerence that's it soo looks like SC here we come.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
what u guys did wasnt funny at all...but i guess ill still play with u guys.... but im not gonna be in any crew as of now...im a free agent...so if u guys still want the foot make another leader

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well...looking for my ultimate showdown with fastest on fri and those pictures jimmy put in omaha thread are too good lol...

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
LOL ok well it was fun and I own one of u thats all that matters. Nice seeing u Fatsest and hope that we will play sometime soon again.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ok maybe i was over reacting about the free agent thing...i just was kinda mad at ian and mprism for basicly leaving a screw u msg(modded sigs) and abruptly quiting ok ill put it past me.
hey fastest it was fun playing u man ur too good only thing i could really touch was ur kirby...mewtwos uthrow is really good.. whenever u wanna smash and is in the area contact me and im willing to come to el darado and c0bra u were playing good vs me that night ...i would think chasing all those females would make u suck lolz...

Light

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I didn't show. I had been planning to all week; but some of my family showed up yesterday and invited me to go watch X-Men 3/eat ice cream. Family before gaming I guess.

Are you guys going to play again anytime soon?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
LoL mayne the females make me play even better. So watch out im gonna rock ur world. With a new GF and me playing smash once in awhile I will own u every time. IDK if I am going to make it next friday but we'll c.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
get them all...im getting a laptop, rims, and wii!!!.... thats what im saving for since my cars paid off.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
LOL Fastest ***** you guys, who could have predicted this?

(((Me))) You two are extremely cocky (especially cobra) and like I've always said you two just havent realized you suck yet.

Lite - Me vs Barney picture = TOO good

LOLMODE

***Totally faggit in that picta*

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
We have always realized this ever since we started playing lawerence...duh....thats why I like Vegeta from dbz so much. He has lost countless battles but he gets right back up and gives it his all for the sole fact of realizing his dream as the strongest fighter in the universe. Besides fastest said we were good, one of the best crews hes faced and says we could own fox city crew.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya Mprizm Cockiness is good sometimes and I own u 50% of the time and Fastest said we were good and u wernt there to realize it cuz u puzzd out like a little Biotch, lol. Only people that think that they sux at this game quit and u quit. Hmmm so that shows they u sux and I RULE and the rest of the crew that disnt quit.
Also who own all in Nebraska it wasnt U it was Attackstorm at 9th and ME(Darkc0bra) coming in at 7th. That means that I am better than u cuz u flupped up and didnt get very far :chuckle:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
he did get us back in wichita....placing 2nd.. when he bust out... ITS OVER MODE...but he cant control this mode and cant bust it out whenever he wants which explains his perfomance in nebraska and explains how me and c0bra can own him sometimes but he quit b4 us so he sux!

Echo

Smash Champion
DarkCobra said:
Also who own all in Nebraska
oh hell nah he did not just say that. Did I not take out your whole entire crew in a crew battle?
I'm uppin it to a 20$ MM now.

Top Bottom