• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
If you guys do decide to get together tonight, just give me a call, and i will be right over.

edit: hey guys, i am going to need a ride on friday. anyone want to give me a lift?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Have you guys seen Smash Brothers Brawl?

http://revolution.ign.com/objects/748/748545.html

Lots of surprises in there. I think I'll be dropping Peach, as one of my favorite characters of all time is being put in the game. (Hint: He's NOT a nintendo character :chuckle:) Nobuo Uematsu from the Final Fantasy games is going to be orchestrating the music. Kid Icarus has been added. I hope they put Little Mac in the game. :chuckle:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
mangz snakes gonna be top teir! i bet every one and their brother will be him karmacide, and cobra is already on the list. if they got final fantasy peeps working on the music then you just automaticly know the musics gonna rock. lolz prism what happened to that custom robot guy!?...i claimed samus in all her glory like 10 years ago! jking u can have that suit ill ownz all with old school samus. Unless of course if they put megaman x, zero or cloud stife in it! supers in smash???? ZOMGZ.

stealth where do you live?

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
AttackstorM said:
mangz snakes gonna be top teir! i bet every one and their brother will be him karmacide, and cobra is already on the list. if they got final fantasy peeps working on the music then you just automaticly know the musics gonna rock. lolz prism what happened to that custom robot guy!?...i claimed samus in all her glory like 10 years ago! jking u can have that suit ill ownz all with old school samus. Unless of course if they put megaman x, zero or cloud stife in it! supers in smash???? ZOMGZ.

stealth where do you live?
Samus is clearly sexier than Ray01 and hes probably not in it, but yes thats my Samus...no taking! (I may use old school to...so be afraid)

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
OK wtf man, my character r going to be as follows:
A: Ganon
B: C.Falcon
C: Snake

Man u can get any better than those 3 right there. All those DAAAMN Samus playerz r going down HA HA HA.....Well It is shaping up that I will most likely not make it on Friday so if I do I will ummmmmm.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
man you all suck prism doesnt want to smash tommorrow either... =/ well...smash night tommorrow might as well be canceled...i have a final to study for on sat anyway...i guess it could be a possibility if im all studied up to come to your dorm stealth and smash with you there?.idk looks grim...

oh guys about MLG dallas...my car is wrecked(still drivable but some pipeing scrapes the ground on bumps) becuase someone crashed into me and they dont have insurance i dont know if i can get my car fixed in time its the 20th and 21st errrrr.... =/

djmesican

Smash Rookie
May 27 and 28th i'll be in Wichita. I should be anyways. But dark cobra konws alreayd. and yea. hopefully we can meet up. because i'll be in a friends car since my cars down and yea.. we'll see what's up! hopefully i can get them to just chill out w/ you guys for an hour or something. they get bored easy. hmm...................i dunno what else to say...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
djmesican said:
May 27 and 28th i'll be in Wichita. I should be anyways. But dark cobra konws alreayd. and yea. hopefully we can meet up. because i'll be in a friends car since my cars down and yea.. we'll see what's up! hopefully i can get them to just chill out w/ you guys for an hour or something. they get bored easy. hmm...................i dunno what else to say...

cool stuff....

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I dont know abou tcoming up to my dorm as it is a complete mess as i dissassemble everything to take home. i could come to your place though, and anyone else who wants to come.........if so let me know, as i still need a ride.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya well River festival was fun and I had a fun time LOL. Well I wish I caould have gone tonight cuz i havent playe din about 2 weeks or more. Oh well it will be fun when the Mezican comes cuz I will ownz him. LOL!!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
zomgz.....my car is totalled...hail dmg plus the dmg i got from the guy that hit me = totaled...he dont got insurance and plus my insurance is telling me either get a new car or get a salvage title and be deducted 200 dollars from the money i receive in dmges..sooo basicsly idk if my car will be back to action by MLG dallas... = * /

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Alright this is going to be my last post before i leave, so everyone have a nice summer, and keep up the smashing, or i will come crashing! I will keep in touch with you guys from this forum or through AIM. Stealth Raptor out.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
supz..so i official cant go to MLG...i got my exhaust fixed but boooo my parents dont no what they are talking about...my bumper willl not fall off!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
we should do a lil crew battle or 2 v 2.... us vs dj & friends :chuckle:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Thats a good idea... i'll call around to see what i can do maybe we could get a lil something something going considering the fact that a few others are coming to wichita around the same time as well...but yea if not we gotta get together for some matches! fastest my aim is AttackstorM

Top Bottom