• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
djmesican said:
i'm not far from wichita! 3 hours away. i doubt me and my friends are as good as any of you guys but maybe in the summer we can have a meet up somewhere or something. just hang out and play some smash. cookout and my friends brothers house. he goes by souk.. (doubt you guys know him. but he's the owner of the 95 Black Supra) we can probably hook up a couple of tv's and just have fun. or when's the next tournament around there??
did you hear that trent??? a 95 black supra! u should race it hahaha ^_^.... djmesican that would be awesome if we all got together and played sometime...

djmesican

Smash Rookie
yea. i hope the guys that do play with me will go to. but the guy with the supra doesn't really race. he's turbo'd and everything. he just loves his car the way it is. and it's not stock ;)

Light

Smash Journeyman
Lmao at AttackStorm's sig. I might have to make a new one too, everyone else is :p

Hey Mesican, nice to see other smashers in Kansas. We really aren't tournement-winning level, but we are working on it.

djmesican

Smash Rookie
that's fine with me man! i'm not on a tournament playing level. haha. i play the game for fun. but since my friend likes to get more tips from falco then i minus well look around and get some help with samus. although my friend is decent with falco and his jugglying skills. i get him once in awhile. i really hope we can meet up sometime this summer and just have an all around fun night. i also need to buy a gamecube to practice at my house. my friend is the one with gamecube and ssbm so i have to walk a mile to play if i want to. anyone have one forsale in wichita that works good?

mesican

Echo

Smash Champion
I better see a crew from Wichita at Shameful Fall... or i'll hate you forever.

...and i'm not even kidding.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you know, you should leave these fellars alone...cause like your too krust to...
yea, i'll pop back in later to finish that...but nonetheless...idk **** im so ****ing bored :(

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya im looking forward to all the new SMASHERS. Ya I have probally seen that Supra cuz they r the shiiiiiiiiiiit. My mustang would probally lose to it cuz it is a 95, and my stang isnt stock also.
Looking forward to Friday.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
djmesican said:
that's fine with me man! i'm not on a tournament playing level. haha. i play the game for fun. but since my friend likes to get more tips from falco then i minus well look around and get some help with samus. although my friend is decent with falco and his jugglying skills. i get him once in awhile. i really hope we can meet up sometime this summer and just have an all around fun night. i also need to buy a gamecube to practice at my house. my friend is the one with gamecube and ssbm so i have to walk a mile to play if i want to. anyone have one forsale in wichita that works good?

mesican
were u guys planning to come to wichita or wanted us to come there? ... guys mesican and his crew could come out and we could have a smash till dawn at josh's house again sometime in the summer...possibly

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya but u will have to tell me the day cuz i will need to take the next day off cuz i dont want to go to work the next, if u know wut i mean. I am always looking forway to playing someone else. This is just for u MPRISM:

LOOKING FOR TO FRIDAY!

LOL

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Lol, yea we need to get some dates because im really sick of working after every single smash night and the STD that i have done. Ill have to give a notice so lets get planning for it sometime pretty soon...early summer?

If i go to Spain I will be leaving June 29 - Aug. 18 so not in that range lol Plz.

djmesican

Smash Rookie
We were planning on going out there. But not sure when. We're waiting for some more Track events to happen at WIR. (wichita international raceway) and then we were gonna head down and stay for a night or two. i'll wait to get an extra couple of dollars to get a gamecube and ssb. i need to atleast try to do better things and get serious about it if you guys want competition :cry: unless you guys don't mind taking a trip down here haha but i think ti would be better going to wichita. a city. my town is 20k people and it gets boring.. QUICK!!! but i dunno. we'll just keep upto date with each other and see how it all goes down.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
It was good to play with ya Stealth, but you have to drop those noob ideals about items and banned stages. You may think they are legit but they arent unless your playing them for fun and I typically dont play for 'fun'. I play to learn and get better while having fun in the process. And since items arent used in tournies and some of the stages are banned there is no use playing with/on them to get better.

I guess what I'm saying is, just try not to be too much of a ch0b0. Remember you said you wanted to become pro. Unless that was dj >_> eitherway the first step you should take is not being a ch0b0. And practice! I look forward to you seeing an improvement on your floating friday or atleast some improvement in something.

Edit - I find it much more fun to not use items and homo stages btw.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i didnt do that bad against you and you know it! i just have a ways to go before i can equal you guys. but i am learning. btw, one of my favorite item schemes-nothing but pokeballs, very high item count, pokemon stadium. how is that not fun? lol. yes i was not asking to add items in serious duels, i was just asking to have them for fun. and i truly dont mind no items.

djmesican

Smash Rookie
haha. i pwn with items. it's all fun. but i can play without them as well. i'm not too competitive when it comes down to games. i'm about fun. but if it comes down to it. i can compete somewhat. i doubt i'm as good as any of you guys. but it's still fun to 1 v1 =)

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Hey hey when r u going to the track cuz i love to go there for the midnight runs and kick some serious ricer @$$, lol, stupid hondas. Any way tell me when u r going and i will go with u guyz. I had a blast yesterday playing smash and friday cant come soon enough.

djmesican

Smash Rookie
DarkCobra said:
Hey hey when r u going to the track cuz i love to go there for the midnight runs and kick some serious ricer @$$, lol, stupid hondas. Any way tell me when u r going and i will go with u guyz. I had a blast yesterday playing smash and friday cant come soon enough.

Not sure when we'll go out. we'll have maybe a mr2, eclipse gst, i might take an eclipse gsx. ka powered 240 (mostly stock) 350z. and a delsol. unless Souk comes out but i doubt he has any good tires on the supra for now. but we'll have to wait and see when some upcoming events are.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
:crazy: nice cars...give me one lolz....jk...look foward to meeting you mesican... hopefully i can get good enough b4 friday to pwnziodz karmacide....^_^

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
im getting my Video supplies ready and im planning on taping this Friday...anyways goodluck to all you guys :p

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Good deal, VIDEOS. Man I love videos. All I dream about is videos. Lamo I am. Oh well I friday will be fun cuz more people will be showing up this time.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
guys looks like smash night has to be at mprism because they dont have a ride to my house....

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Alright I guess I will travel all the way out there again. Too good guyz. Friday will be fun so hoping to cya all there.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya I cant make it tonight I have alot of ****z to do. Oh well, I should be able to make it next Friday. So sorry guyz no awsome Ganon this week.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i sure will...ill be sporting the orange space suite...plz be green green is so ugly it just automacticly needz to be owned lol...cya at fc6 ^_^

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Last night was awesome. i am only sad i did not sign up earlier so i could have gone to more meetings. unfortunately, i cant come this friday, and the friday after that is the last time i can come till next semester. Thanks for all the awesome battles last night!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Man I hate having to miss this stuff but a guy has to do what has to be done. Oh well there is always other fridays and other days! Crashman will go down, lol. I believe in u Attack and I will also beat him cuz Ganon is too strong for Samus. Oh ya I went there!!!!!!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Thats right *****es he is going to go down by his hand and maybe even mine, lol, not really. Ya I have to route for my own team mate, IDK boutz the rest of u guyz but I like to cheer on my fellow Crew member.

GOOD LUCK ATTACKSTORM!!!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
cobra...that was an interesting night the other day... that was awesome when we were playing that one battle and our first stock died at the same time at the same spot off the same side of the stage at the same trajectory...that was crazy never seen that in smash b4...and that was soo random how matt and a hot girl was at your house at 3am!....i guess that night the moon was blue.

dudes!.... mlg dallas!....who wants to go?
its the 20th!!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70086

http://www.mlgpro.com/events.php?#26

Top Bottom