• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea we could have an inner crew in 2 weeks....we still need to finish the ranking stuffs too..im already cooled off all ready im up for smashing this week...haha i must train my fox!!...and plus it would be nice to smash after a long week of work & school and other stresses...yuck yuck...but mprism what ya think?...im still up 4 it...

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Thanks for holding the tournament, Josh. I probably won't play this game again until whenever the next local tournament rolls around. From the difficulty I had at the tournament and at the practice we had the day before, I can see that see that you, Alex, and Trent are getting a lot better at this game. (Probably others too, but I didn’t get a chance at the tournament to play against anyone else that I had played against before to gauge their abilities.) There was quite a difference from this time and the last time I played 2 weeks ago.

I don’t really practice or anything so the only thing that keeps me competitive is the years of experience I have from playing from the very beginning, but you guys are catching up really fast. By the time the next tournament comes, I don’t think I’ll be able to withstand you guys any more. And if there’s no chance for me to make money at this game anymore, I’ll consider myself officially retired. :) We’ll have a chance to start over again when the Revolution version of Smash comes out. I’m sure my friends will want to pick it up and I’ll have a chance to play again. I can’t wait.

If anyone cares, when I left the tournament, I went right to Compusa, where I used the money I won to buy this:

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=336627&pfp=SEARCH

The remainder was spent on gas and Chinese Food. ;)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yup cant wait for rev....hehe...i think i wanna maybe attempt to hold a PRT2 in late may after finals possibly....also me and mprism may be going to FC6 in the summer....think that tourny has like 100 ppl that attend it....well any way cant wait to bust out my fox on you guys on fri...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
dp ownz....hehe....where were u and kamui smash night ...i was hungry for a piece of a shiek and a falcon...anyway i added you and kamui on facebook...that thing is nutz...its like a secret underground community i never knew existed....hahaha

mprisms going down next fri!!!!! manz im going to train with marth, sheik and fox hahaha! thats right...ill know all top teirs sooon but samus will still be my main...but i play to win and will not be afraid to top teir someone ! mwahahaha

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
soo like this mprism guy may be going to smym.....
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=63942
man im so jealous...i really want to go but my grades my grades...and im scheduled to work...but i dont know if i should eeerrrrr....but im definantly going to FC6!!! well the least i can do is pwn him with my high teirs to get him ready for smym...

Light

Smash Journeyman
Why are we called "The Foot" again? Some nice emo names would be 'Dark' or maybe 'Rain'.

DarkLight - LightRain -DarkMikeFalco
DarkCobra - RainingCobra(DarkRain) - DarkSmeesh
DarkPants - IHaveNoRain - DarkMo
DarkPrism - MetroidRain - DarkEcho
DarkStorm - AttackRain - DarkerEcho (lol)
DarkCheeto - CheetoRain -Xx DarkDeathSoulCryBleedBloodxX
etc, etc, etc...

Since being emo like Echo is cool, you know.

Echo

Smash Champion
Light said:
Why are we called "The Foot" again? Some nice emo names would be 'Dark' or maybe 'Rain'.

DarkLight - LightRain -DarkMikeFalco
DarkCobra - RainingCobra(DarkRain) - DarkSmeesh
DarkPants - IHaveNoRain - DarkMo
DarkPrism - MetroidRain - DarkEcho
DarkStorm - AttackRain - DarkerEcho (lol)
DarkCheeto - CheetoRain -Xx DarkDeathSoulCryBleedBloodxX
etc, etc, etc...

Since being emo like Echo is cool, you know.
**** dude. this one knows wtf he's talkin about.

I make him leader of your crew, and give automatic 300 cool points.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
DarkLight Ownz....well anywayz dudes.....gooodluck mprism and ihavenopants at smym...still a very slight possiblity i might go....im gonna go own some n00bs on thurs in a wsu tourny...ill try to maybe invite some worthy opponents to come smash with us to help the tournouts on smash night...but 4-5 ppl is still decent enough but if we can get more we can have stuff like inner crews again...sooo if anyone knows ppl that might wanna smash invite them to smash...also we need to plan another crew meeting to determine our official foot recruiting system...

also me and mprism have been discussing something...name of the crew was decided from a majority vote...but we were wondering does any other foot members think the name "The Foot" is maybe a little lame?

another edit**....smash night at my house most likely this week

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lolz jimmy...you only have 3 more posts than him!...we really need to be worried about that ihavenorain guy...somone tell him to get on the boards!!!...and ian says he gonna hook us up with new and even more awesome sigz!!!!....hey jimmy...i guess smash night is at my house this fri....how are u gonna get here?...or it could be at josh's house i dont know...you have my number right?

Light

Smash Journeyman
Nice sig.

I will probably be going to SMYM if you guys give me up with a ride. Just feel a little guitly because my family from all over the States is heading down to Texas for a funeral, and I am going to play games.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I know wthat the details r going to be. Everyone is going to get last except for me because i am RETIRED, lol. Oh well we will see.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Wow...nice job jimmy....unless there may have been 2 lights or ur name wasnt light u appeared to place higher then mprism and ihaveno hahaha JIMMY OWNZ ALL! ....lolz but good job guys...looked like a tourny with lotz of talent with darkrain getting as low as 13th.....that means there were 13+ other lil dark rains running around that place??? wow sounds scary....but yea im jealous u guys hung with the pros....booooo....now u all are gonna come back and 4 stock me

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah congrats to lite for placing higher than Mprism and Ihavenopants. lol. ;)

SMYM was real guys, those of you that didnt go suck >_>

Light

Smash Journeyman
Yeahz, that's how we do it!
(You guys should be happy though. 24+ hours of sitting in a car = sore for weeks.) We'll tell you about it next smash night I guess.

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Man sounds great, i wish i could have gone but i had to see my old grandma for Easter : / Oh well, there will be more tournies coming up

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Yaya I seems that it was fun and I wish I would have gone and got higher than all like I did last time, lol. Should have eatin ur TOAST.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Hey there is going to be a Tourny up in Omaha again. If I read what Smeesh said right, it will be some time in June. I think I ight have to go up there and kick some more Omaha @$$. LOL. Oh well this is shaping up to be a good one for Smash night cuz MPrism is starting to get mad that my Captain and Ganon is better than his Falco and Samus. It will be a rough night on Friday.
Looking forward to Fiday.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Man trent I own your friggin ganon and falcon.

Heres what we do

---
$5 MM your falcon VS my falco
$5 MM your ganon VS my falco
---

DONT ***** OUT ****ER CUZ YOU GOIN DOWN!

Light

Smash Journeyman
Oh snaps! Inner Crew WAR?!?!?!?!?

Hmm.. maybe a chess game, but the pieces represent a player. Our worst = pawn, best = queen, etc. When the pieces encounter, the players that the pieces represent play, the winner.. well winning. EAH?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Yaya Me And Metroidprism R Going To Make A Inner Crew Civil War Lol. This **** Will Break Him And Send Him Into An Eternal Depression. He Say He Pro But Sorry He Isn't. He Will Go Down And It Will Be By My Hand.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
this is sounding pretty good...i dont wanna miss this...the battle of the century!

Top Bottom