• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
He's officially out of retirement.

Now it looks like we have more inner crew money wars going on. AKA - money matches.

---
10c MM between Lightz falco and my falco
$1 MM between Chesters climbers and Lightz falco
10c MM between Lights falco and Trentz ganon
10c MM between Lights falco and a noname scrub'z marth
---

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
im suprised no one has challenged me to a MM yet haha...scurrred.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Hello i am new to smashboards. my name is stealth raptor, and i go to Wichita State. Attackstorm told me about smash boards and have just gotten around to signing up here. just wanted to say hi to all those from the wichita area! if you were at the recent tourny, you may have seen me there. though i cant this friday, i am going to try to come to the meeting the friday after this one.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I challenge you to a MM april 28th Karmacide. That will be the day you fall to meh for good and I can continue onwards on my path of being pro. Hope to see you there, I dont care how much we do 5-10 $ is probably good. But we'll do it then sir, n then its gonna get craza XD.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Will April 28 finally be the day I quit for good? We'll see. ;) Lets make em 5 this way we can have more matches before one of us goes broke. Do you guys ever play at Josh's house anymore?

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
We can goto josh'z the 28th if its convenient for you. I dont want you to quit though, you can still make $_$ for being second best. Trent'z house is also an option since he has his own apartment now and its just across the street from josh'z (cedarbrooke). But april 28th will be a day to remember whether I win or lose...

I refuse to lose though man. I'm going pro and your in my way!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
karmacide ill accept a $1-$5 money match aswell...bring it!?....i guess we could do it at my house or trents house like he says ...does everyone have rides to get here???

also crew meeting on aim sunday around 9pm

edit* and sup stealth

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Im from wichita too guys... yeah id like to test some of my skills and see if i get pwned by anybody... because yeah... there are nothing but noobs over buy where i live... so yeah... anybody want a challenge... come get some!!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Alright just got back in town and U know what MPrism I am going to own U. Attackstorm I will own U two and everyels out there. LOL. Well looks like friday will be awsome. I am also looking for to playing all the NEW PEOPLE, I want to see there skillz. No one can top my SKILLZ and not even U, MPrism. Anyway I saw ALOT I MEAN ALOT of hot females in Stillwater (I might have to move there). Karmacide is going downz if he comes on Friday cuz I am going to own all, lol.
Looking forward to Friday.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Lol i beg to differ about your skills cobra. i happened to beat you 4 out of 5 or so times at the wichita tournament. you may remember me. i was the one the brackets kept having you face. :p

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya, I was having a bad day that day and I didnt show up with a A game and everyone here knows that I owns dog. When my A game is effect I am virtually unstoppable, lol. Ya I have to admit dog U r good but it will be awhile till u meet the standards of all of us, lol. Dog all these skillz r better than the tourny and they will ownz all. Looks like I have another offer the SMASHASS.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
DarkCobra said:
Ya, I was having a bad day that day and I didnt show up with a A game and everyone here knows that I owns dog. When my A game is effect I am virtually unstoppable, lol.
Johns <_<
>_>

Stealthraptor pwnj your ***.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Mprism I will own ur *** and thats not JOHNS it is real **** and I have seen u on ur bad dayz, and u just suck. Hope ur on ur A game Friday cuz I will and u r going down, lol.
Lookinf forward to Friday.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Firestormzero0 said:
Im from wichita too guys... yeah id like to test some of my skills and see if i get pwned by anybody... because yeah... there are nothing but noobs over buy where i live... so yeah... anybody want a challenge... come get some!!!

id be glad to take you on!

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Friday is gonna be a great smash night...we will finally be playing to win. Joaquin is coming so if anyone needs a morale boost...you can just own him :p

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
He most likely beat u cuz he can beat anyone thats in the crew. He will go down one of these days and it will be glorifiing. Everyone is finally making it to his rank, lol. I can beat him but I can get close sometimes.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Man I dont getting any cred for beating him 3/8 times?

Where's the respect? Karma aint no god, he's just asian and smells nice. I remember the first time he came over to josh'z while i was there. Josh kissed his azz the whole night, so hopefully you'll kiss my azz once i become best in wichita >_>

*doubts it*
<-- gets no respect.

Cutting the emo crap, tonight is the big night trenton bring your "A game" because I'm ready to thrash you and your cockyness. I hope everyone else thrashes you to cuz your cockyness is irritating. XD

Best of luck tho!

Edit - For all who dont come, I shall post the results of all the MM'z.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Cutting the emo crap, tonight is the big night trenton bring your "A game" because I'm ready to thrash you and your cockyness. I hope everyone else thrashes you to cuz your cockyness is irritating. XD

Best of luck tho!

Ur the one to talk about getting respect, man I can beat u and u dont even acknowlege it man I know ur good but I am also good to, so RESPECT. I will get that tonight. We will c whos best in WICHITA.

<-- gets no respect.

U r going down, BIOTCH!

Echo

Smash Champion
uuuuh.... too much conflict between all you guys. chill out @_@

anyway, there is a tournament in Iowa at the end of May. You should all go. Not just for the fun and thrilling tournament experience, but because I will be there!! and thats enough reason to go :)

Here is teh Link

It'd be awesome if you could atleast get a carload there. DarkCobra - We have 10$ of MM to do, MprisM - you need to show me your falco, AttackStorm - You told me your Samus got better, I wanna see it, Ihavenopants - I want to see you with no pants this time, Lite- you're asian, so that makes you cool. chestercheeto - i have never seen you before, so you need to go to this, karmacide - i've only gotten to play your peach that once in lawrence, but c'mon man i hear you're the best in wichita, you gotta represent. and anyone else from wichita, GO!!! :p

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
idk...well see....possibly...possibly.... is there gonna be any housing....? ....not sure about that tourny but ill def be at the neb one and fc6

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Lol I wont be going cuz it is in Iowa, lol. Ya I will be in that $10 MM with echo sometime, it will be fun.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
MprisM said:
Man I dont getting any cred for beating him 3/8 times?

Where's the respect? Karma aint no god, he's just asian and smells nice. I remember the first time he came over to josh'z while i was there. Josh kissed his azz the whole night, so hopefully you'll kiss my azz once i become best in wichita >_>
I give you respect man. Your improvement is the easiest for me to see. You make me work for it in every match and every match we play seems to come down to the last few percentages no matter who wins. Dont forget the game where you beat me with just 6 seconds on the clock. That one was the best haha. Thats way different from when we first played not too long ago.

djmesican

Smash Rookie
i'm not far from wichita! 3 hours away. i doubt me and my friends are as good as any of you guys but maybe in the summer we can have a meet up somewhere or something. just hang out and play some smash. cookout and my friends brothers house. he goes by souk.. (doubt you guys know him. but he's the owner of the 95 Black Supra) we can probably hook up a couple of tv's and just have fun. or when's the next tournament around there??

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Yeah that sounds great, im not sure when we will host the next tournament but it would be really cool to have a smash party and meet some other people.

Top Bottom