• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Well there is a Tourny in Oklahoma on the 24th of June and I want to go but i need other to go with me.
So come on where u all at so we can go pwn some OK butt!

Echo

Smash Champion
what the **** you guys. seriously. what the ****.

the tourney in omaha is the ****ing 24th and you said you couldnt ****ing go, but you can go to god **** ****ing oklahoma?

**** you guys.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
there will be more neb tournies... and we havnt played oklahoma yet

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya me too but I just get to the point of not playing and I just get in the mood to play again and thats when i own then i sux again. U r being like me, LIKE A PRO, finally im getting to get through to U.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
haha jimmy is too goodly funny & mprism next fri @ joshs house!...u come too trent and bring the women!

Light

Smash Journeyman
Aight, the plan is... we go down to OK. We win that shiznet, and use the money to buy tickets to FC6!!! Forget the doubters.

Anyways, watch this: Watch
(Music\Editing by Me, Photo by Google)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
wichita > oklahoma city ....train up guys...they don't look so tough. there might be some texas peeps there so really really train up

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya we r going to pwn them all day long but texas idk boutz them never seen them b4 soo idk as long as we own OKLAHOMA.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I think Shade is going to own all of you. HAhahHAha, I look forward to him owning me if I decide to go. Sorry eckz =| I'd like to come smash with you, but your too far away. COME HERE sometime =D

===this is a bad post===

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I will not be going also cuz the gf wants to do something. Mprizm u dont know jack **** man u quit and u arent even good anymore. U ****'d out on all of us. And we will own all even shade. Marth playerz never scare me or anybody else but u it does and I dont know y?!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
boooo ACTs and girl friends....who needs em and we will see about this shade character...

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
DarkCobra said:
I will not be going also cuz the gf wants to do something. Mprizm u dont know jack **** man u quit and u arent even good anymore. U ****'d out on all of us. And we will own all even shade. Marth playerz never scare me or anybody else but u it does and I dont know y?!
Stop talking ****, and learn to type.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup fastest! like the sig...mcfox really is an opressive mod he closed tooo many of my topics :mad: :mad: :mad:

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Yes Mprizm is scurred and he doesnt like getting ownd so thats y he didnt go. I knew i was going to get ownd but I still came unlike someone we all know. Ya I hate all this hatred with mcfox man he does have alot of banns but idk i havent pwnd him yet :chuckle:

Fastest

Smash Ace
DarkCobra said:
Yes Mprizm is scurred and he doesnt like getting ownd so thats y he didnt go. I knew i was going to get ownd but I still came unlike someone we all know. Ya I hate all this hatred with mcfox man he does have alot of banns but idk i havent pwnd him yet :chuckle:
McFox is terrible at smash. Both Sauce and Crashman both destroyed him at a tourny once. It was funny because prior to the tourny McFox had banned about 10 of Crashman's accounts. When Crash won, he said "Oh by the way, I'm swarm." (Swarm was Crashman's old name) I think after that Crashman called him a *****. Not sure though.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ha that is awsome so u think that u could own him also or do i need a little bit more training but idk i think i could own some McFox.

Fastest

Smash Ace
Oh definatly, you guys could destroy him. He seems like the guy who's more concerned about dragon dice and crunching numbers than the actual game itself.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
and posting on smashboards with his 1100010020992 posts :laugh: well anyway for any1 that dont know oklahoma tourny is moved to sometime in july

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya i might think of it cuz idk if i will have enough money to go. So I will get back to u on this one and it is a decision on wether or not anyone else will go. So Yes and No Echo Man.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
The_Echo said:
good. so we'll see you in omaha then.
I can most likely make it...just waiting for it to be officially announced(only 13ish days??) so i can make a mad dash to try to get some1 to trade days at work.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
YA but i need to get those days off from both jobs so well c, wont we. More Ks people r going this time and that is awsome.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya it has been brought out that Attack wants to MM Tacoom for $10 and he is going down hehe. Sry mayne but it is the truth u r going down when he accpets.

Top Bottom