• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
a tentative list of people going from wichita would be attackstorm, mprism, light, ihavenopants, alpha, cobra this list isnt 100% but it seems to be the current plan for now and im not sure who all from neb is going but i asked them in their thread so ill see.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
we can like all spend the night over trent's apartment or somethng on fri then head out to the tourny the next morning!?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
rofl@light... sooo we are smashing on thurs at 12pm @ joshs !!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Sup guyz! It is official and I am going to OK. Ya, it would be a good idea that some of u stay with me cuz it would put less stress on some of u on the west side of town and we could get more sleep also. I would like to get food b4 we go cuz it is kinna crazi like. Any ways, We r going to have some fun and own some OKLA @$$. I am looking forward to it and it might be my last tourny for a long while. I will still play every now and in awhile and go to Wichita tournies. U need to call me Josh and tell me if we r having smash on friday or not.

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Ya we are but i think im gonna hold it eariler then normal cause we have to leave at like 6:30 to 6:45 on Sat moring cause the dude said that he wants us there eairler so we can set up.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
So...why not just go to cobras and spend the night? The wooden floors is kind of an inside joke because dmac has wooden floors incase none of you understood the backstory to that. Anywayas work calls, I'm up for staying at cobras though. But oranges is fine as well..w/e.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
You all can stay over at my house tomorrow and we can leave at wuteva time just call me if thats wut u want to do! Remember it is 390-2688.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
im spending the night at trents house...lets head out around 6:30am all wichita players heading out to oklahoma report to trents apartment either tonight or 6:30 tommorrow

ill also most likely get off of work early today

Light

Smash Journeyman
Are any others of us westsiders going over to Trent's tonight? Maybe they shoud give us a ride *cough*MPrism*cough*

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
It was fun to go with u guys again and I actually did better than I thought. I got 7th place in singles and 5th(with Attack) in teams. Good job guys. U can look at the results in the southwest forum in the OHSNAP tourny info. I wont be able to make it for the next 2 week for smash night but after that I will be there every friday. I like how Attack finally admitted that I am the best Wichita smasher now, Thanks Josh. Any ways If was fun and I will talk to u all later.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
it was fun... congrats to trent on making it so far with ganon... i noticed i could hang with alot of the higher teir characters better by using sheik... so im gonna main sheik now i pretty much for the most part have fridays off

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
AttackstorM said:
it was fun... congrats to trent on making it so far with ganon... i noticed i could hang with alot of the higher teir characters better by using sheik... so im gonna main sheik now i pretty much for the most part have fridays off
just read this, i take it back

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Cra$hman said:
is it true attackstorm only has 2 fingers on each hand? thats ****ing incredible
it is, it dont stop me from playing good though

Light

Smash Journeyman
ORange, that purple remote you let me borrow oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssss.

I have yet to sd with it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
it probly can now his marth is getting kinda pimp and my sheik is aka marth crusher now

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
hehe thats cool andy leet asian peach player says he wants to play sometime aswell to see how we have all been coming along

Echo

Smash Champion
god **** dude whats with every single person sayin that.

waitin till brawl is not gonna help you get good at the game.

and even if it did, you should appreciate still being able to go chill with people, with brawl people will probably just nerd online all day.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i aint gonna lie thats gonna be me...i cant wait 4 the online
any1 want to play melee today???

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Echo no offense but you spelt "Marriage" wrong in your signature, unless your spelling as "Marraige" means something in krust. Thought I should let you know bud. =P

Top Bottom