• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Echo

Smash Champion
i actually already knew. mo told me right after i made the signature, but i'm just too lazy to fix it :p

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
jimmy u shoulda went to dallas too to play some tx smashers like caveman wichita ks represent hahaha :laugh:

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Well it look like it will be able to make it to friday this week cuz kim is back at skoo and I have all the free time in the world. Except when she comes back or when I go there to c her. Anyways I am actually looking forward to coming again on a regular basis and want to own some gay sheik.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sheik is not gay becuase she is a girl and she is not lesbian because she has been developing a deep love for link after each time he has saved her life from ganondorf...she has just been too shy to reveal her true feelings.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I think you are making johns for why your character isnt gay. In other news Smash is at my house this weekend.

Party on Garth!
Party on Wayne!

---WAYNES WORLD, WAYNES WORLD, PARTY TIME, EXCELLENT, WHOHWOHOHHOOOOOHOHOOOO---

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i might be there tonight some family from out of town is visiting so not sure how long ill be tied up ill give a call to see what u guys are doing when im done

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Hey lets not be a bunch of complete noobs and go to Echo's tourny. <3 Smash! It's about the love my friends...the love!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
couldnt come smash last fri cause im training for a new position at work and ill have to work the next two fridays also.

i do want to come to echos tourny but i really cant go to tournies during the school year... =/ ill still play for fun and to keep practiced up though

mprism you should see if lawereence would agree to take you and a few of the guys

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
wow, its been a while since ive posted here...
neway yeah i couldnt go to joshs either - toter came back from san antonio on friday to live in wichita and i had to hang out with him :p

im planning on going this friday though. ive been working a lot on my peach annnnd it could really use some critiqueing :grin:

yeah so hope to cya all there

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
2 more fridays of work...then off....i got bust out some secret chars on some peeps

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Tournament Alert!!!

TOURNAMENT ALERT!!!

My friend and I r planning to hold a ssmb tourney on september 23, but we want to know if enough people would be willing to enter it and would be willing to come to others if we were to hold them every 2 weeks or every month or something like that.

Things determined SO FAR:
-Entry will be $7
-The more people the bigger the prizes (prize support still being determined)
-We're short on TVs-anyone who brings a TV that we can use in the tourney will only have to pay $3.50 for entry
-Bring ur own controller if possible please-there may not be enough 4 everyone
-Food and Drinks will be availble :)

So if you r willing 2 enter just leave a post saying so and we will be that much closer to getting it underway!!!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
TOURNAMENT ALERT!!!

-We're short on TVs-anyone who brings a TV that we can use in the tourney will only have to pay $3.50 for entry

You don't wanna do it that wayif your expecting anyone the tourney to be big in any way. The was a guy in iowa that did that and gave some people free entry, and also took out money for holding the tourney, it really screwed the prises. In teams, 2nd place didn't even make their entry fee back, and there was about 20 teams. So yeah, the moral of the story, people are nice enough that they will bring tv's without having to be bribed, especially if they are close to you.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys have a location in mind? The Car dealership thing?

I'd be willing to compete, probably all the former-Foot members as well.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Light said:
Do you guys have a location in mind? The Car dealership thing?

I'd be willing to compete, probably all the former-Foot members as well.
Yeah its going to be inside my dads car dealership. its still empty inside so we'll have lots of space to set everything up

Echo said:
how many people are gonna be at this? I'd think about kreepn...
well, im trying to find out through this thread-i guess just send me a msg saying if ur willing 2 come :)

EDIT: Let me know in ur msg if u could possibly bring a tv or gamecube w/ smash (or 2 :p)

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
I say this is the perfect time to get that rematch in, eh Darkcobra?

Hey affinity, is there any way you can use the MLG rules for this tourny? So far my crew is heading to AZ this 23rd, but if we change our plans to go here, it'll be six of us: PoPimpus, Fresh, Heathq, Derrick, KOSMOS, and myself.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
it soulds like a good idea cuz i have been practicing for a sheik match again. I say that u come up here and we have a rematch i am all for it.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
well the dealership isnt really a HUGE place...so itll probably just be a small gathering of people for a small tourney especially since its our first one

if we can get a tourney going consistantly like every 2 weeks or every month then we could get a bigger area from them

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya well I am going to be taking that day off so me and Attack can own all like we do here all the time. Then the single will be rockd by me and attack.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Nm about the tourny guy if i am going to go to it u will have to make it in two weeks cuz i am out of town from the 23rd to the 1st. If we could that would be great cuz I want to go to this cuz it is Wichita, Duh.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
its gonna be at 33rd and Broadway at Maxima Auto Group (my dads place)

EDIT: the time of day is still being determined

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, well, I still don't know if I'm heading out to NM the 23rd, but if you can move the date a week or 2 later Oklahoma will be there for sure.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Well that would be awsome it we can cuz i really want to do a rematch with u Vega. Anyways I will talk to u all and c if it will happen cuz i want to show up.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
so is stil on for the 23rd or are you changin it for darkcobra and oklahoma?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I think that it needs to be changed so we can have more people there then 6 people. That is my personal opinion.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm moving to Tulsa OK next week, so I'll be much closer to you KS guys now. So whenever you guys hold that tourny, I'll be there guaranteed.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
we can get in some 2 v 2 friendles in as well that was intense last time.

Top Bottom