• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ñGamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
It's your fault for not making sure it wasn't a problem in the first place. So dumb. Even now, when you decide to post, you give us no information at all. Completely ignoring the people to whom you promised a livestream.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Posting like a **** is jumpman's thing, get used to it people.
You just stop talking XD. You're a terrible player constantly trying to spread your opinion on stuff. You know nothing about this game and completely lack experience.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
No matches saved is a huge letdown for a hype event like this. I understand the limitations of an event not hosted by smashers, but it makes Ally's Europe tour a bit underwhelming. Is he going to anything else?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Nothing recorded..........WOW
This is very unexpected especially from EU

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Thread with tourney results will be posted now but won't be completed until when Dahean sends me the tio file.

It's not my fault there wasn't a livestream. They announced they would do one, I asked several times for confirmation, they confirmed. I asked ALL DAY at the venue for it, I just got ignored since staff was busy.

I was told about the wiis stuff when I was in Cuenca already. Of course, we had wiis and TVs in the houses we were sleeping but we weren't allowed to bring material to the tourney. WHY? I don't know, I tried, can't do much more. As I said there are some things saved in mobile phone. LOADS of Money matches and friendlies in the house are saved too.

Ally will be going to a smashfest/tourney around here before Genesis. He'll only stay for 1 day I think so we'll try to do singles that day.

Going to post results now.

NaZe

Smash Rookie
I recorded all the melee finals with my cheap camera. When the people that have them in their laptops, uploads them to MU, i´ll post them here. Soooo EPIC matches.

Amsah was very amazed with the results, and very happy to have fought Over`s Sheik twice (Winner final, where Amsah lost 1-2\ Grand Final, where Amsah won 2 sets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom