• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ñGamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staco

Smash Champion
Okay, Ive found some pretty cheap flights now and I need help with traveling in Madrid and traveling to Cuenca.
How long will it need from Madrid to Cuenca?
Which times do the busses from Madrid to Cuenca drive?
How long is it from Madrid airport to the bus station?
Is there any smasher in Madrid, who can house us for like one night and then drive together with us to Cuenca? (Ice + me, or just me)

The tourney end at the 9th, so we can plan our travel back at the 10th?
Will it work out with the busses in Cuenca, like:
Driving to Madrid on 10th, then driving to the airport, so that we arrive at the airport at afternoon/evening, taking our flight back.

edit:
Ah, I just found out the busses travel to different times, that´s nice. :)

Is it hard to find the bus station in Cuenca?

There is a cheap flight, which arrives at 19:35 at Madrid airport.
Can we then take the bus at 22:00 at Mendez Alvaro or do we need more time from the airport to the bus station?
If we miss that bus the next bus will drive one day later in the morning, could we just buy the tickets at the bus station for that next bus?

The flight back would be at 20:15 from Madrid airport at 10th of july.

Uhm, I just noticed, there is a timezone difference from Germany to Spain.
Does anyone know, if the websites show me the arrival times of the other country?
I have to know it, so that I can book the right bus tickets, I don´t want to get ****ed over, but I think it will work out either way, like: If it says arrival is at 20:15 german time and we arrive, it would be earlier in spain, so we had even more time to get to the bus. ^^

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
Okay, Ive found some pretty cheap flights now and I need help with traveling in Madrid and traveling to Cuenca.
How long will it need from Madrid to Cuenca?
Which times do the busses from Madrid to Cuenca drive?
How long is it from Madrid airport to the bus station?
Is there any smasher in Madrid, who can house us for like one night and then drive together with us to Cuenca? (Ice + me, or just me)

The tourney end at the 9th, so we can plan our travel back at the 10th?
Will it work out with the busses in Cuenca, like:
Driving to Madrid on 10th, then driving to the airport, so that we arrive at the airport at afternoon/evening, taking our flight back.

edit:
Ah, I just found out the busses travel to different times, that´s nice. :)

Is it hard to find the bus station in Cuenca?

There is a cheap flight, which arrives at 19:35 at Madrid airport.
Can we then take the bus at 22:00 at Mendez Alvaro or do we need more time from the airport to the bus station?
If we miss that bus the next bus will drive one day later in the morning, could we just buy the tickets at the bus station for that next bus?

The flight back would be at 20:15 from Madrid airport at 10th of july.

Uhm, I just noticed, there is a timezone difference from Germany to Spain.
Does anyone know, if the websites show me the arrival times of the other country?
I have to know it, so that I can book the right bus tickets, I don´t want to get ****ed over, but I think it will work out either way, like: If it says arrival is at 20:15 german time and we arrive, it would be earlier in spain, so we had even more time to get to the bus. ^^
copy/paste xD
About travel info, is like Marcbri said, the best option is flying to Madrid, in the airport (I supose that it will be Barajas's airport) you have to take the underground to go to the ''Méndez Álvaro - Estación Sur'' bus station and there take the bus to Cuenca.
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1...rodemadrid.gif
Madrid's bus station:
ESTACION SUR DE AUTOBUSES DE MADRID
Est. Sur de Autobuses - Avda. Mendez Alvaro, 83
Tlf.: (+34)915396302

Cuenca's Bus Station
CUENCA
C/ Fermin Caballero, 20 - Est. de Autobuses
Tlf.: (+34)969221184

Here to buy the bus.
http://www.venta.avanzabus.com/compra/busqueda.jsp
And then we you will be in Cuenca we can contact and I'll go in my car or at foot.
-In ''avanzabus'' you can see how many busses drive that day.
-Is between 170-200km in car.
-There is only one brawler in Madrid sure for the tourney, is Nexoult, but... is Nexoult xDDD, the first problem is that he doesn't understand any english xD, but I supuse that we can contact with him between me and you, he will go at bus the 4th of July, I don't know hour of the bus he will take, I think he can house you, but the best option is that you will arrive the 4th of July, and then, you and Nexo take the bus to Cuenca. At the back you have to take the bus too, the 10th of July.
- I supuse that isn't very hard find the bus station in cuenca, if any smashers are lost in the bus station and they don't know how to go to the rental house, then we'll go in group to bring them to house.
-Beetween 19:35 and 22:00 is enoght xD, I think that isn't necesary more that 1 hour.
-If you miss the bus or any stranger smasher has a problem in the airport, I can go to Madrid and bring you to Cuenca (I would do around 380km in all), but I want all gasoline costs obviusly D:
-Spain and Germany have the same time zone, gmt+1, like the most of european countries.

That is all.
Penis.

juankmlo

Smash Rookie
HEY HEY HEY LISTEN , i know spanish and english so i can help you out, also ill be arriving at the airport the 4th july!!! and need help to travel around the zone...so how about if i met with staco at the airport and together find nexoult????

copy/paste xD

-In ''avanzabus'' you can see how many busses drive that day.
-Is between 170-200km in car.
-There is only one brawler in Madrid sure for the tourney, is Nexoult, but... is Nexoult xDDD, the first problem is that he doesn't understand any english xD, but I supuse that we can contact with him between me and you, he will go at bus the 4th of July, I don't know hour of the bus he will take, I think he can house you, but the best option is that you will arrive the 4th of July, and then, you and Nexo take the bus to Cuenca. At the back you have to take the bus too, the 10th of July.
- I supuse that isn't very hard find the bus station in cuenca, if any smashers are lost in the bus station and they don't know how to go to the rental house, then we'll go in group to bring them to house.
-Beetween 19:35 and 22:00 is enoght xD, I think that isn't necesary more that 1 hour.
-If you miss the bus or any stranger smasher has a problem in the airport, I can go to Madrid and bring you to Cuenca (I would do around 380km in all), but I want all gasoline costs obviusly D:
-Spain and Germany have the same time zone, gmt+1, like the most of european countries.

That is all.
Penis.

Staco

Smash Champion
oh, okay, sounds good :)
its nice, that you will pick us up, if we get lost, thats like my biggest fear, since I havent traveled to spain yet and I dont know any spain word :s
okay, Ill book then on saturday, I think

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
HEY HEY HEY LISTEN , i know spanish and english so i can help you out, also ill be arriving at the airport the 4th july!!! and need help to travel around the zone...so how about if i met with staco at the airport and together find nexoult????
Ok, I'll say it to him the next week and organize something more for the travel to Cuenca, that week I have to study for an exam, anyways, take my msn: FotuRAN@hotmail.com and my skype is ''foturan.''
If anyone has more questions adds me, If not, adds me too D:

juankmlo

Smash Rookie
Added you in msn, acept me >.< jcavellaneda24@hotmail.com in skype i found a foturan from croacia XD

Ok, I'll say it to him the next week and organize something more for the travel to Cuenca, that week I have to study for an exam, anyways, take my msn: FotuRAN@hotmail.com and my skype is ''foturan.''
If anyone has more questions adds me, If not, adds me too D:

Staco

Smash Champion
Added you in msn, acept me >.< jcavellaneda24@hotmail.com in skype i found a foturan from croacia XD
I will be online tomorrow to book my flights and stuff.
Be online, so we can work out stuff! :)
I have to decide, if Im taking the more expensive flights or the cheap ones.
Like the cheap ones look a little bit weird, and it´s my first time flying, so it´s maybe better to take the more expensive ones, since they also have got better arrival and fly back times.
Which time are you arriving in spain on the 4th?
I added you in MSN, talk to me.
I have to book my flights until sunday, so it´s important that we get to talk on saturday or at last on sunday.

Staco

Smash Champion
I talked yo glutonny, it's possible I will bring him and bjay
Wow, nice!

I will book my tickets next weekend (probably saturday). I didn´t get to book them today.

@ Juan, I will probably go there on the 5th, because I can fly to amsterdam and take the same flight as Ramin and Faab.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Glutonny you say? Perfect :)

Also which airport are you picking people up? I think it would be smarter if Me, Staco, Ice and someone else were picked up from the same airport (Saving time and the cost would probably be cheaper too instead of buying 4x 33Euros tickets. Let me know because I think I fly in July 4th too or 5th if anything. I'm also confirmed

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Glutonny you say? Perfect :)

Also which airport are you picking people up? I think it would be smarter if Me, Staco, Ice and someone else were picked up from the same airport (Saving time and the cost would probably be cheaper too instead of buying 4x 33Euros tickets. Let me know because I think I fly in July 4th too or 5th if anything. I'm also confirmed
awesome! me/staco/faab/amsah will probably be at madrid around 17:00 on the 5th

Mr-R

Smash Champion
If someone could pick us up, or give us some easy directions from madrid to the venue it would be reaaaally helpful ^^

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I'll contact some people in Madrid to see if they can go together with you to Cuenca.

Remember to register and pay online at www.ñgamers.com . I've been told that for the moment there won't be payment at door. + entry fee is raising the 11th of June by a lot.

juankmlo

Smash Rookie
HELP!!! ALL these days i have tried to register in ñgamers but i dont have a paypal account nor credit card anywhere :S (plus i´m in denmark). Please need help!!!! if someone could pay it today(obiously ill pay you when i arrive) and send me the scan wold be awesome, if someone can do it please quote today and ill send my code to you.

And yes ill be in madrid the 4th of july :) , since no one have said the best hour to arrive....ill just book my tickets the best hour i can find(early afternoon if possible), ill post the exact time when i book them.

Staco

Smash Champion
Just booked my flight, awesome. :)
I will arive on the 5th of July at 17:30 and I will leave at the 10th of July at 16:20.
It´s the same flight as Amsahs, Faabs and Mr-Rs flight as far as I know.

juankmlo

Smash Rookie
I see you on, answer me with what I asked you to plz D:
Men no idea whats happening!!! :S i write you too but seems no answer, i read everything you send me, and sent you a private msg in your inbox here with all the info

YES!!!! GRACIAS!!!!! :3
i owe u 1....plus the money :D

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
We still have places for strangers, don't worry about it.

@Staco: Are Faab's, Amsah's and Ice's tickets booked too?, we are going to take a 3rd rental house for meleers and some brawlers, and then Put Faab, Amsah and Ice with Dahean, Over, K-12 and other meleers.

Staco

Smash Champion
Ice didn´t book yet, I have to talk with him, but hes not online. :/
Amsah and Faab did book already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom