• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ñGamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
main site: http://www.xn--gamers-vwa.com/

This tourney features a lot of competitive videogames by a new organisation featuring Strawhat Dahean among the main hosts.

prizes are as follow for both games:

1st 700 €
2nd 100 €
3rd 75 €

(not the fairest payout I know)

To attend you have to preregister and pay in advance, at the moment it's 14 euros per game (yeah it raised already 2 euros today, sorry for not posting earlier, not my intention really since I'm not related in any way to the hosting of this tourney). It will go up higher by June so I suggest that if you're interested you register as soon as possible.

Venue offers no housing, and although ñgamers is getting deals with many nearby hotels, we smashers have made contact with some rental houses around there. We would be more than pleased to share those with foreigner smashers.

Ruleset is as follow
3 stocks 8 minutes (7 in pools maybe, depending on nº of attendants)
no items
Use of advanced slob picks (stage striking and bans) with the following stages:
starters: Battlefield, SmashVille, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise.
Counterpicks: All the stages above plus Pokémon Stadium, Castle Siege, Brinstar, Frigate Oprheon, Delfino and Halberd.

others:
Char selection will be blind pick if players don't decide.
Ledge Limit rule to be decided, share your opinion and I can get it to dahean.
No infinites are banned, other than used to stall the match (going over 300%).
MK's infinite cap glitch is banned.
In case of tie a new match with 1 stock is to be played. If the tie is originated by a suicide move, the character who used that move wins (I'm trying to change this, may get to it).
Characters like Sonic or Lucario can ask for blue team.
Team attack is on.

There will be a livestream with commentary.

I know this post is not really that useful but is more to show that this tourney exists and aims to be something big. Any doubts you can have about this post them here and I'll get them to dahean.

Hope to see some of you there!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Awesome, finally going to spain thanks to Ngamers <3
also that promo vid was sick!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'll be there, this will be my only visit to EU though so whoever wants to play. come lol
meh would have been epic if u played glut again.
anyway get some good sleep this time so i can friendly u alot during the tourney :D

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I can go, I have to sheik sme stuff because it will be another tournament 10 july

Staco

Smash Champion
What about renting that one house, I need some more informations, so I can book soon.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
There are teams, only prize for top 2 sadly.

Travel information:

The easiest way to get there is flying to Madrid, then getting a 13 euros bus to the tourney.

Foturan has contacted diverse rental houses that are near the tourney where we can stay. We can be more than in an hotel, for a cheaper price, more space and more privacity. I'll ask Dahean and FotuRAN to post about these issues with more details.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
double post!

we already got 2 rental houses to stay there some days.

1000 euros allow us to stay there for a full week (4-10)

It has beds for 12 people, but owners have told us that we can fit as many as we want ( 2 floors, 50m2 each floor, give for a bit more than 12 people in the house I'm going to)

Foreigners I'm getting housing for now is kinda everyone who posted here. All the people here has a spot unless he states otherwise.

Ramin
Ally
Staco
Istudying
teluoborg
Kasper
Leon
Flayl
CRZ
Kaos

Anyone I'm missing?
Anyone is sure to not come?

We want to book it soon to see how many houses we may need. Maybe we have to find a third one.

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
The price will be really cheap, I think that will round 70€ per person into the rental house I undertake, the rental houses have 300m between them.
About travel info, is like Marcbri said, the best option is flying to Madrid, in the airport (I supose that it will be Barajas's airport) you have to take the underground to go to the ''Méndez Álvaro - Estación Sur'' bus station and there take the bus to Cuenca.
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1723/metrodemadrid.gif
Madrid's bus station:
ESTACION SUR DE AUTOBUSES DE MADRID
Est. Sur de Autobuses - Avda. Mendez Alvaro, 83
Tlf.: (+34)915396302

Cuenca's Bus Station
CUENCA
C/ Fermin Caballero, 20 - Est. de Autobuses
Tlf.: (+34)969221184

Here to buy the bus.
http://www.venta.avanzabus.com/compra/busqueda.jsp
And then we you will be in Cuenca we can contact and I'll go in my car or at foot.

Come!!

Staco

Smash Champion
Oh, btw, Ice also plans to attend this, Ill probably bring him with me.
Are there also Melee players in for renting that houses?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Aw man. I wish I could come, this looks amazing... but is looking very pricey :/

70€ per person is... not cheap at all. Does it include meals? Probably not.
And 14€ just to enter ONE tournament is undoubtedly one heck of a entry fee. If I wanted to play brawl doubles and brawl singles I'd have to fork over 28€...

Not to mention the travelling fees...

If I can get extra money I'll most certainly go, though.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
ally isn't even gonna get top 10 :o
YEAH U HEARD ME

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
If you don't stay the full week you don't need to pay for it.

We would prolly do the maths and stuff, but as Fran said, staying the whole week is 70 if houses get full enough, which is pretty cheap.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I would be able to come, I will book my ticket soon
marc, how long time uoi can hous me?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
@Leon We're getting a deal at a nearby house from the venue. We're sharing the price between a lot of people, its 1000 euros for a week and we aim to be about 16. That would be around 60 euros for all the week (4th of July to 10th). We can't really have regular housing because almost no smashers live in that area, at least that I'm aware of.

The best way for you to get there is to travel to Madrid and getting a bus from there (If I'm not mistaken ñgamers made a deal with the bus company and they are pretty cheap).

I need confirmation as soon as possible for foreigners who want housing. Owners allow us to have as many people as we want on the houses but of course we still can't fit everyone.

:O Melee people coming, I may enter melee afterall if the turnout is nice.

At the moment I'm saving a space for Ally (need your confirmation), Staco, Mr.R and Leon.

All other people who posted, are you coming?

Faab do you have housing with melee people (over, etc) or do you also need this same housing?

Faab

Smash Ace
Since i started playing both games i might go either way, depends really who goes where. Just for clarification, the rental houses are just 300 meters apart right? And will that count for the possibly third house aswell?

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
Since i started playing both games i might go either way, depends really who goes where. Just for clarification, the rental houses are just 300 meters apart right? And will that count for the possibly third house aswell?
There is another rental house 600m from my rental house, but is expensive (160€ a night per 6 persons [27€ per person, 4 days 108€ per person])

juankmlo

Smash Rookie
ill be there :3
please marcbri log in msn for discuss the other details
can i pay the inscription when i´m there??
who i am? a colombian brawler who is in denmark in vacation :)

Staco

Smash Champion
Okay, so the houses are booked now an I can start booking my flights and the bus thing? :)
Bringing Ice with me will be okay? (one more reason for faab to go probably :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom