• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameZone 4/11 Results

So Fatal

Smash Master
Doubles(13 entrys)
1. Fatal + Greenance 90$
2. JJ + Turtle 40$
3. Kevin + Melito
4. Icy + Noodles
5. Creo + Swiss
5. Our Mains Have Boobs So GTFO
7. My Partner is a Scrub
7. Joebot + Chowy
9. The Mama's Boys
9. Team Better Than You
9. Walmart
9. Cervance + Xaoz
13. Less Fat More Floaties

Singles(30 entrys)
1. Fatal 180$
2. Melito 90$
3. Green Ace 30$
4. Turtle
5. Kool Aid
5. IcyLight
7. Lucien
7. Bloodcross
9. Hayato
9. Noodles
9. Kevin
9. Joebot
13. Rylix
13. Riot
13. Swiss
13. Cervance
17. Scrub
17. Bomberman
17. WarrenB
17. Peachkid
17. Troy
17. KC24
17. Eve
17. Xaoz
25. GoDiegoGo
25. Krimz0n
25. Jangles
25. Creo
25. SS
25. Rouge

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ok...CT has to step it up >_>

whats the next tourny in NE, because im going.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Warren taking peoples money on 75M. Highlight of my night when I heard he beat both Icy AND bloodcross. xD

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl draft crews are nerve wrecking yet sooooo fun. I did well in doubles. Did garbage in the rest of everything lmao. Oh well.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
fack this shieet son. next event im taking teams. im sick and tired of these god **** noobs on this mother fackin board. jk fackin fatal is goot next time i wont go easy on u butch! lol

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I need a full list for shoutouts... Otherwise I will have to go from memory... And no one wants that to happen!

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
we need a list or ill make one from memory in alphabetical order

noodles

Smash Champion
doing well in alot of tournaments made me think i was better than i am D:

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Noodles you're deff good. Your ROB was like almost as tough as Holy's/TeeVee's for me. Just keep practicing. Also, full results plz so I can give shoutouts.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS RAWR

People played in sets:

noodles: You're mindgames are too good, you know my Falco WAY too well and I'm a ****in ******* for not banning... anything. I need to remember to ban stages or else I'll get Rainbow Cruise'd on. I need to stop going Wolf on that stage and pick up MK or just simply, almost all the time, ban Rainbow Cruise. Sick ROB and MK as usual.

Kevin/Bizkit: Nice sets we had as well. I really didn't want to play my FALCON RIVAL! But nice Snake and Marth, good guy ^^

Icylight: Ugh Olimar is annoying, I refuse to camp against them but if I have to I will. I need more experience with them anyway... me CPing NORFAIR? wtf? Good **** Icylight, you're coming back =D I should have done some BLOODCROSSING!! RIGHT WARREN?!!!!!

KC24: Nice Sonic, it's so annoying not being able to get the kill until 170% although it was Japes but still ugh. Always have trouble just HITTING Sonics at all. Good ****.

Swiss: You again, huh? I feel this is just a flashback of the first time. You're Snake has gotten better, plus me running into all of those mines xD You didn't have to give up on Frigate though =/

Rouge: Decent Falco/Luigi, you'll get better in time, count on it.

The rest:

Me: You suck at life! Pick better CP's, don't forget to ban stages, and don't let JJWolf's screams in your ear affect your playing. wtf is wrong with you kill yourself <3

Turtle: Are you ADHD in disguise? Thank you for coming to New England instead of NJ with all those ****in MK's ^_^

Fatal: I told you to stop winning you ******* ^_^ I'll beat you someday, guaranteed *****.

WarrenB: NOOOOOOOOOOO! GANON DITTOS.... 75M.... NOOOOOOOOO! lol so hilarious, great seeing you again Warren and ROFL @ swallow-side against Scrub in crews xD BLOODCROSSING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kool-Aid: Wow, I'm amazed on how amazing your Pit has gotten. Good **** beating... everyone lol, just beat the ******* Fatal and you'll be dominance ^^ Mexican Juice xD

Green Ace: You can be an inspiration towards people who complain about matchups. Love ya man =D

Melito: 2nd again? WHY NOT FIRST? GET RID OF FATAL'S DOMINANCE >=O Oh and CURSE YOU FOR TAKING MY ZERO DOLLARS IN OUR ZERO DOLLAR $MM GRRRR!!!

SS: Glad to finally get to see you irl, been too long O.O You're Link is great, but being your first offline tournament it's expected to get ***** a few times, I learned that the hard way too. JJWolf ***** me <_< But again, great to see you SS <3 Rep the low tier ^^

Rylix: Same to you, great to see you ^_^ For your first offline you did pretty good against Green Ace. Great Ike, you and SS can go far. Didn't you play JJWolf too? lol funny....

JJWolf: Speaking of you, GIMP MORE *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANNOYING **** ON CREWS GRRR (the asian MattDovZeb?) <3

Emmy: You almost had me in Crews, you're getting better, your facial expressions win even though I didn't experience them this time grrrr!!!!!!

MattDovZeb: Wow, nice PKMN Trainer. You've studied that Falco matchup well, and I don't know much **** about PKMN Trainer... as no one really does xD Funny **** on Crews, glad you were on my team this time xD But cmon you got to step up your trashtalking <_< <3

Scrub: Once again, really fun time on Doubles. We need to partner up all the time... SCREW KEVIN jk lol. Wolf is definitely my better Doubles character. You got a nice MK, step up your game ***** and let me have more gummy bears xD You **** in Delfino so much ^^

Peachkid: Bring Twilight **** next time we meet so you can hack my Wii ****it. Sucks that you had to play JJWolf AND Riot. Was that a sacrifice for better bracketing? idk but that sucks

Hayato: Amazing doubles matches, amazing Marth, ****!!!! Forgive me for this but I forgot your partners gametag... he had a sick DK O.O

JoBot: Your ways of not flinching from those trashtalks during Crews inspire me... it's like you shut yourself off of all noise around you except the TV sounds.

Xaoz: I HOPE I GET A CRITICAL!!!!!!

D-Lite: Thank you for helping me out with the tio organizer, it helped alot ^^

Ron: Thank you so much for lending us the venue, we all have so much fun at your venue. But I forgot to get the tio file, so if you see this... nvm I sent you a message on AIB. But again thanks Ron <3

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: im not gonna shoutout every1 lol im too good like that

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
guess its my turn 4 tha shoutoutz!!! (same order as blood)

noodles-good rob...think i was stupid? i saw the power ranks and ur askin me for MM's??? im not gonna fall for ur mindgames lol but we need to friendly next time.
kevin/bizkit-did good in teams with my former partner. we have to friendly im gonna ask u at the next tourny.
icylight-omg im so mad...if i won against blood i wouldve faced u and i was waiting for u since u beat me. good oli though but i imagined u doing way much better in the crews.
KC24-too bad we didnt get that friendly finished...i wanted to face u in singles but i guess it didnt happen.
swiss-u suck do better next time
rouge-and u are......
bloodcross-cant believe u eliminated me again for the second time...make it third and u get a cookie....well who wouldnt give up? 1 stock vs 3?
turtle-way too good to be honest u remind me of gimpy...im still in shock of wat u did to creo in crews.
fatal-the king rises again lol gratz i thought melito would get this one but i guess not.
warrenb-lol at ganon dittos im never gonna spend that dollar.
kool-aid-i need to work on pits now....ur the 1st pit ive ever faced.
greenace-still need a friendly...good job though third is better than nothing.
melito-good job in teams....one place higher than our team and 2nd again.........if u get 2nd again at brawls deep 2 im gonna be pissed.
SS-crazy link...but u still need work on it.
rylix-saw ur ike i wanna friendly so i got u next time.
JJ-we need friendlies. i wanna see wat ur wolf has to offer.
emmy-u ignored me in singles which is good...almost def. blood shows u got way much better...keep it up.
MattDotZeb-i imagined u way much better....i thought u would own me when u did friendlies with me. guess it was the opposite. lucky i wasnt on the opposite crew.........
scrub-way too funny we should team at least once. u and blood make a hilarious team lol.
peachkid-u, me friendly next tournament.
hayato-i imagined u better...so get better.
joebot-way too beasty with rob destroyed in crews and i appreciate that.
Xaoz-i wanna face u
D-lite-i thought u used G&W am i wrong?
blood u forgot creo....
Creo-dead last is not good man, everyone is gonna look down upon u.
troy-alright MK but u play like a typical MK. (ftilt dsmash upB to A etc.)
ron-nice time talking to u...its good that ur getting in the community.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Sorry Swiss i lost my match before we could've got our brawl. If i had won we could've probably brawled. Oh well maybe at MM15 we can brawl if your going.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
noodles: Nice rob and Mk. you should of stayed rob second round. All matches were very close

Kevin/Bizkit: we never played. at least i don't think we did. i saw how good you were and you knock fatal out which was good. maybe frendlies next time?

Icylight: nice olimar in crews lol. but your ganon in melee is just too good. i never played anyone as good as you in melee

KC24: Not exactly sure who you were.

Swiss: nice match. you have a good snake. i think you need to fjab more and you will be better in no time

Rouge: sorry never heard of you or saw you

BloodCross: FUn friendlies and i took you out crews this time. thanks to emmy. great falco lol try harder next time i know you can get high next time

Turtle: never played but i see you have a very nice diddy. almost taking 6 stocks in crews

Fatal: ***** too much. how many stocks did u take out in crews lol? unstoppable. maybe one time i will have the chance to play you in the finals=]

WarrenB: Oh god. funny times. playing you in the tourney was hilarious. Keep mr. deeds people notice you got way better than last time

Kool-Aid:

Green Ace: OH yeah lol nice getting thrid and getting all the way up to fatal

Melito: lol good games melito i had you the second time we played. but you got out my fsmash somehow. good job getting second nice picks for crews

SS: seen you play against emmy you did very good lol

Rylix: i seen you play my cousin. i wish i had the chance to finally play a good ike offline.

JJWolf: always fun playing you. nice wolf caught me off guard first match. bad choice picking falco. ggs

Emmy: Good job taking two stocks off bloodcross. you have gotten way better than last time we play online. but then again thats online.

MattDovZeb: ha nice squirtle. seen you and my cousin play good job for someone who just started taking brawl serious

Scrub: really fun games. glad i taught you something about pits reflecter. i guess that won me the match. really fun matchess

Peachkid: you had bad luck. our friendlies were too fun. especially when i pit spike you. great peach best i've played

Hayato: i think you were the marth that beat us in doubles. great job

JoBot: Niice job taking 8 stocks in crews. our scores put together is 15stocks. thats like half of the team. lol great job maybe we can friendly sometime

Xaoz: Sorry not sure who you are.

D-Lite: nice dk. fun warm ups. you always beat me lol. and im noo where near fatals snake.

Creo: really good marth. sorry you didn't do good as you expected. theres always next time. did good against turtle i don't care what anyone says.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Wait, Matt's taking BRawl seriously now? And he's sticking with the Trainer?! I'm so happy I'm gunna start taking Melee as seriously as he takes brawl.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Next time, I'm gonna look at the bracket before it's printed out.Peachkid got bracketshafted

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I am. I sure as hell don't remember everyone. Why aren't the full results up yet? It takes like 5 minutes...

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
I guess I'll have to go from memory...

EVERYBODY: I don't think I'll bring my friend to any more tournies. I could tell he wasn't just irritating me with his contand Jhoning and screaming of "LOVE IT". The Ness/Lucas team just isn't worth it. He's holding me back.

BloodCross: YOU DARE BRING LIGHT TO MY LAIR?! Great job organizing this tourney. It was my 3rd, and it was by far the best one I've been to. Nice friendlies at the beginning. Next time we play, YOU MUST DIE!.

Emmy: Nice MK. I'll never forget how you gimped my Ness recovery by halfing my PHT2's distance with a Turnip.

RIOT: You've got a good Zelda. She's always given me trouble and I thought I had her figured out. Guess not...

NACHO; Lol, nice Yoshi, dude. Those were some close matches.

(Guy with glasses that used Ganon) : You're ganon's pretty **** good. I'm still hard pressed to figure out why you were even with my Marth, but easily lost to my Ness. Good matches.

Krimson: Amazing Marth ditto's dude. Of all the games I have ever played in Brawl, I think tose two Marth ditto's were the most fun I've ever had.

JJ: Wow. Your Wolf is disgusting. I didn't even know wolf could do half of the things you did to me.

.Hack: Good seeing you as always. Nice friendlies. It's good to have a little encouragement about my Ness. We have to get in some 1v1 friendlies next time.

Noodles: Nice friendlies, man. Your MK is nasty. I'm still shocked I managed to break your sheild. I'm sorry my irritating Teammate had to jump in and ruin our matches.

JJ & Turtle: Absolutely destroyed us in doubles friendlies. Nice games.

Marth & Falco Team? : Nice matches. I could tell you two just weren't used to fighting Ness and Lucas. After beating you we weren't in the Winners bracket for long.

Fatal & Ace: I'm surprised I did as well as I did against you guys. I never thought I would manage to take 2 stocks off your Snake, with a Ness spike nonetheless. Ace, your yoshi is silly good. I can hardly tell what you're doing half the time.

Swiss and Creo: Those were some nice matches. I think I did better against you guys one my teammate was knocked out. Thanks for the compliment on my Ness. We'll have to so some singles friendlies next time.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
ur ness is indeed good bomberman we HAVE to do friendlies.

my partner was creo BTW he loved ur ness especially when u hit both of us with pk thunder and had enough time to make urself slide across FD with it.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Bracketraped ftl :\

Shoutouts after i finish coloring a drawing in photoshop

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Finally got the results uploaded.

Doubles(13 entrys)
1. Fatal + Greenance 90$
2. JJ + Turtle 40$
3. Kevin + Melito
4. Icy + Noodles
5. Creo + Swiss
5. Our Mains Have Boobs So GTFO
7. My Partner is a Scrub
7. Joebot + Chowy
9. The Mama's Boys
9. Team Better Than You
9. Walmart
9. Cervance + Xaoz
13. Less Fat More Floaties

Singles(30 entrys)
1. Fatal 180$
2. Melito 90$
3. Green Ace 30$
4. Turtle
5. Kool Aid
5. IcyLight
7. Lucien
7. Bloodcross
9. Hayato
9. Noodles
9. Kevin
9. Joebot
13. Rylix
13. Riot
13. Swiss
13. Cervance
17. Scrub
17. Bomberman
17. WarrenB
17. Peachkid
17. Troy
17. KC24
17. Eve
17. Xaoz
25. GoDiegoGo
25. Krimz0n
25. Jangles
25. Creo
25. SS
25. Rouge

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Kool Aid: Keep up the awesomeness! I'll beat your Pit someday though... maybe...

IcyLight: Nice talking to you, sick Olimar as usual.

Noodles: Fun friendlies. Good thing you found that $10. No one wanted to play you cuz your too good!

Kevin: Great snake and fun matches. I actually though I had you on that second match too! :mad:

Rylix: Crazy cool Ike. See you at more tournaments?

Riot: Place better.

Bomberman: Your Ness is crazy cool. Keep getting better!

WarrenB: Fun friendlies, good thing kool-aid was on my team lol.

Peachkid: You did great in teams. Sorry about the ****ty luck with brackets and clap traps.

Emmy: Whether you want to believe it or not you got a lot better! I saw your match with bloodcross too!

Sorry I missed Draft crews. :( I asked my ride if he wanted to go and he seemed excited to leave so we left. Hopefully I can stay next time!

great tournament etc. etc. See most of you hopefully at MM.

Top Bottom