• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameZone 4/11 Results

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
LOL 13. **** we SUCKED. Back to 2 Fat 2 Floaties, Cuz less fat isn't such a great plan.....

ALSOOOOOO. WTF 17'THAHSHFDAHSFAHSAF

GANON

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Geez finally.

1. Fatal - So close to beating you in doubles winners finals. Soooooo closeeeee.
2. Melito - Thx for teaming with me, we lacked a good second CP I think was our problem.
3. Green Ace - Ggs in doubles
4. Turtle - You got a lot better.
5. Kool Aid - You did really well this tourney. Did great in singles and ***** Brawl Draft Singles. Stay Pit, your Pit is much better than your Snake.
5. IcyLight - Good stuff outplacing Noodles and me.
7. Bloodcross - Needs more Falcon dittos next time, cuz Snake Vs Falco is annoying.
9. Noodles - Your ROB is better than your MK. Gave me a lot of trouble. Don't quit Brawl, you'll do better if you go to more tournies.
9. Joebot - Ggs in teams.
13. Rylix - Good Ike, fun team friendlies.
13. Riot - Great Zelda.
13. Swiss - We do gotta play next time.
17. Scrub - Fun team friendlies. Random giving us double CF and double MK was too funny.
17. Peachkid - Heard you had a bad bracket. Sucks.
17. Xaoz - Fun team friendlies.
25. Krimz0n - Good Marth, don't take Snakes to JJ unless you're ROB/Falco or something, or we'll live forever.
25. SS - Nice meeting you and playing a few friendlies. You have balls for maining Link and you got much better since the last time we played. Keep practing.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So word on the street is Greenace is a douchebag...is that true or have i been mislead by everyone.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
?

Who's street are you on?

I've never heard the kid say more than a few small yet precise sentences... you can't judge off of that.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
he didn't call you a douchebag, whitemage ain't that kinda robot. amiright? :-P hey whitemage. think back to "lean green gardening machine" team name and play like that at your next tourney. that was pro :-P

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
All I said was that's what I heard, I don't even know you.

ICY!! We gotta play soon, i have other characters for you to try against. ;)

Well if fatal says ur not then that's good in my book, lol.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
oh wait it was lean green gardening machine. ****. but yes, i play 4 characters now, 3 of them are all equal secondaries and oli is my main. i am almost comfortable to use 2 of my secondaries in tourney, but my 3rd is still a lil shaky. no good practice yet

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Alright.

But at the very least I want to know who you heard that from. If someone has a problem with me, they need to confront me about it, and we can try to resolve things in a manner as civil as possible.

I'm not an asshat, and don't want to be considered one by my own community.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
common icy start using ur 2nd and 3rd string :) i use my 3rd all the time. i main snake zss and kirby but i never play them i use only marf (3rd) and dk (2nd string) :)

So Fatal

Smash Master
1. Fatal 180$- get better
2. Melito 90$- Close matches man good **** on getting 2nd again.
3. Green Ace 30$- Stop beating melito then lossing to him in losers lol
4. Turtle- ****, our crew almost had it, o well. ggs in tounrey and sorry i went tech chase pro second game heheheh
5. Kool Aid- fun friendlies kid see ya next time
5. IcyLight- **** we didnt get to play lol
7. Lucien- you suck kid
7. Bloodcross- We didn't play each other for once in tournament! hooray
9. Hayato- Kit is too goot
9. Noodles- We didnt get to play
9. Kevin- **** dood. do better lol.
9. Joebot- Shows no emotion
13. Riot- Close *** doubles matches, you and peachy are 2 gud
13. Swiss- Keep training kid
13. Cervance- GGs
17. Scrub- We didnt get to play!
17. WarrenB- Get that suck kid!!
17. Peachkid- Sorry. <3
17. Xaoz- well get those frindlies in next time
25. GoDiegoGo- LOL EMMY almost beating blood in crews. ah 2 gud
25. Krimz0n- Chin
25. Jangles- COLBY LOL
25. Creo- What happend?

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Doubles(13 entrys)
1. Fatal + Greenance 90$ - Good teamwork
2. JJ + Turtle 40$ - GGs in finals
3. Kevin + Melito - So annoying to fight lol
4. Icy + Noodles - what happened?
5. Our Mains Have Boobs So GTFO - You gave us a real big run there
9. Team Better Than You - Looks like you're not better than us... or the other 7 or so teams about you
13. Less Fat More Floaties - Madness

Singles(30 entrys)
1. Fatal 180$ - Stop winning
2. Melito 90$ - De ja vu
3. Green Ace 30$ - Stop losing to Toon Link
5. Kool Aid - You did really well. Nice job.
5. IcyLight - I felt bad having to play you fairly early. GGs though, and nice job getting 5th
7. Bloodcross - You did well against Noodles and Kevin. Nice job.
9. Hayato - I need to play you sometime in singles.
9. Noodles - What happened?
9. Kevin - What happened?
13. Rylix - GGs, look forward to seeing more of you
13. Riot - Not too bad, everyone above you is ranked. I still think you can do better. Teams was too beast.
13. Cervance - Ganondorf ftw. Too good
17. WarrenB - That old ganon's no match for the king
17. Peachkid - lolwut?

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Fatal - How was that there bawlz? Next time we meet, you can MM me for a buck so you don't have to pay. xD
Melito - Didn't talk to you much, but from the way you acted in friendlies it seemed like you were pretty cool. Keep rep'ing TL.
Green Ace - I fear the yoshi. You should team with Icy more and always CP japes. That **** is hilarious. xD
Kool Aid - **** son. You earned some serious respect with the **** you pulled out in draft crews. Also, next time I won't let you Reflect my drill rush. >_<
IcyLight - ........Play less Olimar. Please....
Bloodcross - Pft. You suck. Gummy Bears ****. Nuff said?.....If not then lrn2beat my falcon in dittos. :3
Hayato - Your marth is seriously scary. Amazing how much control you have over the field with him. What was your partners name?
Noodles - MK dittos man. We need more DOWN SMASH. *insert SFIV voice*
Kevin - Can we team again soon? D:
Rylix - Pro Ike in the making. You > Silven all the way.
Riot - **** Riot....Why are you so good vs MK's?
Cervance - Dude. Your ganon is beastly. I enjoyed our matches...even if they were sort of gay. (first doubles match of the day)
WarrenB - 75m 2gud. Rite?
Peachkid - <3 Sorry to hear you got bracket *****. We need moar friendlies tbh.
SS - Best Link I've met IRL. Maybe I should pick my Samus back up to keep you and your bro in check. =]

So Fatal

Smash Master
fatal - How Was That There Bawlz? Next Time We Meet, You Can Mm Me For A Buck So You Don't Have To Pay. Xd
Melito - Didn't Talk To You Much, But From The Way You Acted In Friendlies It Seemed Like You Were Pretty Cool. Keep Rep'ing Tl.
Green Ace - I Fear The Yoshi. You Should Team With Icy More And Always Cp Japes. That **** Is Hilarious. Xd
Kool Aid - **** Son. You Earned Some Serious Respect With The **** You Pulled Out In Draft Crews. Also, Next Time I Won't Let You Reflect My Drill Rush. >_<
Icylight - ........play Less Olimar. Please....
Bloodcross - Pft. You Suck. Gummy Bears ****. Nuff Said?.....if Not Then Lrn2beat My Falcon In Dittos. :3
Hayato - Your Marth Is Seriously Scary. Amazing How Much Control You Have Over The Field With Him. What Was Your Partners Name?
Noodles - Mk Dittos Man. We Need More Down Smash. *insert Sfiv Voice*
Kevin - Can We Team Again Soon? D:
Rylix - Pro Ike In The Making. You > Silven All The Way.
Riot - **** Riot....why Are You So Good Vs Mk's?
Cervance - Dude. Your Ganon Is Beastly. I Enjoyed Our Matches...even If They Were Sort Of Gay. (first Doubles Match Of The Day)
Warrenb - 75m 2gud. Rite?
Peachkid - <3 Sorry To Hear You Got Bracket *****. We Need Moar Friendlies Tbh.
Ss - Best Link I've Met Irl. Maybe I Should Pick My Samus Back Up To Keep You And Your Bro In Check. =]
**** I Forgot About And Left It In The Fridge. I Hope It's Still Their Lol

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Doubles(13 entrys)
1. Fatal + Greenance 90$: Took too much % from Fatal,
2. JJ + Turtle 40$: Good teamwork against Melito/Kevin…Switch!
3. Kevin + Melito: Nice games…JJ did a good job isolating Melito...
4. Icy + Noodles: Can't believe I made that comeback, made me SD in the next match (I was still shaking from the adrenaline)…JJ made me look bad the second set, I didn't get is single KO either game but I guess I was the stock tank.
5. Creo + Swiss: Wrecked us on Rainbow, gotta remember to ban it next time.
7. Joebot + Chowy: Kyson, step it up…New Character?

Singles(30 entrys)
1. Fatal 180$: Should've picked Joebot earlier…I'll consider teaming up with you in the future, I like to team with only Crew mates, but if we have an odd number, why not, its like an insta-win.
2. Melito 90$: Good job, attend more MA tournaments. I just need to win the neutral, I just didn't know what to do at first.
3. Green Ace 30$: MM next time.
4. Turtle: Mass Madness awaits… Note to self: be more patient in crew battles, should've had that 3 stock.
5. Kool Aid: Beast in crew battle.
5. IcyLight: So close, I couldn't gimp you this time…Its hard to beat Olimar when he's living to 170%.
7. Lucien: Kool-Aid again? Come on.
7. Bloodcross: Learn how to fight MK
9. Noodles: Nice MK, I thought I had it in the bag on RC, but then you 0-death me :(
9. Kevin: 1$ Random MM at MM14, also, 4 player Snake Ditto is too good
9. Joebot: Should have had Icy, but got revenge during draft crews…JoeBot! JoeBot! JoeBot!
13. Swiss: Keep it up, your snake is pretty good…I think that Diddy has the advantage over Snake though.
17. Scrub: You play with Kevin, therefore you should place higher…4 player MK dittos on RC is too good. LOL at DDD swallow suicide.
17. Peachkid: Bracket Shafted
25. Creo: Too good in teams, you took me out at Almos, Marth on Rainbow Cruise is too good.

Bloodcross: I WONDER WHATS FOR DINNER

Cervance: Okay, this ****'s ridiculous. I fought you in Losers AGAIN. Same match! Jeezus. But yeah, we should play more as a team so we can get better. srs.

WarrenB: I'll $1 Ganon MM you next time. ****'s hilarious.

Fatal: I'm looking forward to those matches, believe it

Green Ace: I'm looking forward to playing you as well, for srs. YOU WILL TRAIN ME AND MAKE ME MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYONE EVER IMAGINED. *ahem* uh...yeah, so I'm looking forward to playing you.

Scrub: Those matches with you and Nacho in 64 were off the chain. Rest combo off the wall ftw. What's a hitstun?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
More Shoutouts Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not one to give shoutouts.. (People who respond back on aim/msn have probably heard from me if i wanted to talk to them)

Thanks for all of you who gave me a nice shoutout. :)

Good **** everyone, see you at Mass Madness. :p

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Doubles(13 entrys)
1. Fatal + Greenance 90$: Took too much % from Fatal,

Singles(30 entrys)
1. Fatal 180$: Should've picked Joebot earlier…I'll consider teaming up with you in the future, I like to team with only Crew mates, but if we have an odd number, why not, its like an insta-win.

3. Green Ace 30$: MM next time.
So much Green Ace hate lol. I can assure you that I pull my own weight in doubles with Fatal.

You'll have your MM next time, but it may not solve anything.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
lol Green Ace hate.

I know I suck horribly against Metaknight. It's not that I don't get practice against them, it's that... I suck against them. Johns. But in all seriousness there is no other character that ANYONE can't have more experience than Metaknight. ugh I hate MK.

joebot

Smash Rookie
Limited shoutouts this time..

1. Fatal - couple friendlies is better than none
4. Turtle - tsk tsk
5. Kool Aid - good job in crews
5. IcyLight - tides have turned, this time you knocked me out - i'll have to think of something for next time. Fun friendlies.
7. Bloodcross - sweet falcon dittos
9. Hayato - good games - i still need some work against snakes
9. Joebot - i'm not emotionless! i just block things out rather well...
13. Cervance - nice ganondorf - i use him all the time too :)
17. Troy - good games
17. Eve - good match

I had a great time overall. I got a lot of friendlies in and had fun :). I probably won't be going to MM or anything that's goin on the 25th, so that leaves May and beyond.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
joebot - just smack snake around with tilts and lazers and tops and you will **** my snake. i lose patience rather quickly after a stock or 2 if you noticed during my gameplay. lolz best take advantage of me when i lose my first stock. that will mean i will have to pull out my secret char.

.hack - my partner name was eve. he is my brother. even tho we are related we never really teamed haha i usually switch off with my friends for better challenge but yea it was fun. i gotta work on wolves on teams. im decent againts mk in teams but 1v1 ill get tossed around. :(

greenace - im almost positive ill get *** ***** if i play you lol i never played a good yoshi and no clue of what that dinosaur can do to me. the only guy i played was like pride (gamebattles) but thats like 2008 april. i stopped brawling since july till like recently 2 months ago. im getting my stuff back tho doesnt take me long :) i can sure use the yoshi challenge.

btw i was team better than you lolz.... i thought it was a cool and effective name. im gonna use it again the next tournament. it just sounds cool when being announced. sucks that i had to start off in loser braket tho :( and get a tough start againts warren and kool-aid first round losers..

So Fatal

Smash Master
joebot - just smack snake around with tilts and lazers and tops and you will **** my snake. i lose patience rather quickly after a stock or 2 if you noticed during my gameplay. lolz best take advantage of me when i lose my first stock. that will mean i will have to pull out my secret char.

.hack - my partner name was eve. he is my brother. even tho we are related we never really teamed haha i usually switch off with my friends for better challenge but yea it was fun. i gotta work on wolves on teams. im decent againts mk in teams but 1v1 ill get tossed around. :(

greenace - im almost positive ill get *** ***** if i play you lol i never played a good yoshi and no clue of what that dinosaur can do to me. the only guy i played was like pride (gamebattles) but thats like 2008 april. i stopped brawling since july till like recently 2 months ago. im getting my stuff back tho doesnt take me long :) i can sure use the yoshi challenge.

btw i was team better than you lolz.... i thought it was a cool and effective name. im gonna use it again the next tournament. it just sounds cool when being announced. sucks that i had to start off in loser braket tho :( and get a tough start againts warren and kool-aid first round losers..
Kit is too goot. I need some health products btw

Top Bottom