Okay, time for my genuine Direct thoughts (i skipped over anything i really didn't have anything to say about)
- I might actually get Advance Wars Re-Boot Camp - The series seems like it'd be up my alley.
- Mario Strikers getting a revival was completely out of left-field (pun entirely intended), and while I feel like it lost a lot of personality from the Wii games, I'm still happy to welcome the series back.
- Salmon Run: Next Wave MIGHT have killed that "Mr. Grizz = bad guy" theory for Splatoon 3.
- Not a Kirby fan by any means of the term, but Forgotten Land seems interesting - The Mouthful Mode seems like a fun gimmick, and being able to upgrade abilities is a really interesting take on them.
- Portal on Switch is something I will welcome with open arms, no questions asked.
- Nintendo Switch Sports... kinda feels like it forgot the charm of Wii Sports. No Miis basically strips the series of its main aesthetic, and it seems likely this'll be a full price title while the original Wii Sports and Resort were more budget titles. Not super offensive, but... yikes.
- i said "oh, okay, don't really care about taiko" only to be jumpscared by the funny skeleton song
- Earthbound? Earthbound Beginnings? Mothe - yeah i know; i was too hopeful
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC? Now? Well... alright. Woulda prefered MK9, but I'm at least happy to see Mario Kart get SOME love aside from Tour. Also, the Online Expansion Pack finally has something I actually care about, so alright.