• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
damn straight. cannot wait to hop on the **** train and get this tournament started.

bout to get my face beat in by $mike for a couple hours soon. WHOOHOO

hopefully i'll magically level up during the process though.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Mooney if you think Gahtzu > Mike I want whatever it is youre smoking/dropping/drinking/snorting

And Ill pay really nicely for it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the cool thing about swiss is that we can do as many rounds as we need. I was thinking 4-5 rounds to a top 8 bracket, but we'll see.

im really not expecting anywhere near 40, but i'd love to be pleasantly surprised...=]

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
So I've just been contacted by Full Metal and he said that at current they can't make it because most everybody backed out. The people that want to still go are him, Chaddd and Tubes.

I've offered to give them $20 towads their gas to try to help them still make it. Dylan said he would contribute $5 as well. If everyone could throw in seriously between $1 and $5 even we could help them it here despite the cancellations.

Would anybody be willing to help out?

EDIT: Kevin is also adding $5 so we're up to $30.

EDIT2: Nevermind, despite our best efforts they've opted not to come. Thanks anyway to Dylan and Kevin.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, my Ganon's going to be destroyed all of you tomorrow. I'm hyped for it. Who's interested in helping me warm up? I haven't played against real people in something like a month, so I need to remember what it's like to play against someone.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*shrug* i'll be there, probably earlier than most, knowing this state. long as you don't go kirby, i'm willing to play you for a little while.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. i'll try to show you how good i am at hitting people out of predictable wavelands.

cause i'm really good at getting hit out of them myself :(

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to play whoever in friendlies. Also I'll try to bring my setup, my tv only has a coax so I'm gonna have to run my GameCube trough a VCR

:phone:

THO

Smash Apprentice
Dude. Alex....sucks. But! Me and Malk will now be teaming at this! So it will be good.

PP where you staying at???

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yo Mike I'ma try hard to get a new battery early and see if I can still head to this.. but I didn't know it was a four hour drive lol. Lamesies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
im coming to this I prob wont enter singles since I havent played this game in like half a year.

May do teams if I find a teamate.

More than likely ima be in a dark corner hogging a tv and playing melee whoever wants to just play with me in really serious friendlies come join me.

one love

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Mooney if you think Gahtzu > Mike I want whatever it is youre smoking/dropping/drinking/snorting

And Ill pay really nicely for it.
lol mooney, i'd def put money on $mike over you/ghatzu any day. that dude is getting top 2 at this probably.
Damn, if you guys are so confident, why bother responding so seriously?

:troll:

Anyways, had some serious vehicle difficulties and I'll be leaving shortly for Raleigh. See you all at the venue.

:bee:

$mike

Smash Ace
Yo Mike I'ma try hard to get a new battery early and see if I can still head to this.. but I didn't know it was a four hour drive lol. Lamesies.
aight hommy

post here confirming whether you're going or not as soon as you know

you should def come though

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Damn, if you guys are so confident, why bother responding so seriously?

:troll:

Anyways, had some serious vehicle difficulties and I'll be leaving shortly for Raleigh. See you all at the venue.

:bee:
I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'll be the guy with the long curly ponytail and the purple business shirt. You can't miss me, because I doubt anyone else will be dressed like that.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I'll be the guy decked out in a blue shirt, sweater, shoes, and jeans with a mohawk.

Leaving now for Raleigh! ETA is 0800.

Also, I'm bringing a SSB64 setup. If anyone dares challenge me, bring a 64 controller and get worked. :bee:

Kidding, but I totally want to play, so hopefully there's at least one 64 player that reads this and will come to the event!

Dop

Smash Journeyman
Goin in han Solo but looking for a chewbaca for teams.

Also lets pretend I put this out there not last minute.
Cause...Ya know. Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom