• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS member introduction thread

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Well actually I played Shiek before I played ZSS and Pit. I just stopped playing her for some reason... I was messing around with her in pools and I ended up winning against a MK, and my love for her was reborn....
Well, whenever there are no other ZSS mains/users around and we're at the same tourney, expect me to look to you for help. You're like my big bro for these thing. When you helped with Ook, I appreciated it, a lot. Nobody should be able to replace ZSS or dat azz! :chuckle:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Forumname: Z1GMA

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Z1GMA
Title(s): The Professor-Dorf, Ganon of Europe.
ZSS color: Dark
Secondaries/other mains: :ganondorf: :samus2:

Region: Europe.
Tournament/Casual/Offline-player/Wifi-player (give friend code): I'm open for everything.
Quote: "Feel it with your soul. That's the ultimate pain."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Video Games, Cooking, Soccer.
Favourite ZSS-move: Uair

FancyOsmo

Smash Rookie
(I will fix it later)
Ingame tag: Fanci/Osmo
Title:i have one?
Zss color: pink all day
Secondaries::warioc:
Region:Georgia, Usa
I try to stay away from wifi but I do go to local Alabama/Georgia tournaments
Quote:"All I want is the chance to prove money won't buy me happiness"-A Wise Man(should have been wario's quote)
About me: When im not playing brawl I am playing latale or some type of wiiware/minigame

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Im not photogenic in my opinion...nor do i like smiling for photos because i feel as though i look like a psycho killer...so pictures always turn out pretty meh for me.

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
Here I go as well:

[collapse=CynanMachae]
Forumname: CynanMachae

Picture: I will maybe post one at some point
Ingame Tag: Cynan
Title(s): Hmm
ZSS color: Black and Pink.
Secondaries/other mains: R.O.B., Zelda and Ganondorf
Region: Quebec, Canada
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I play Wifi sometimes.... but not often. I play in almost all the Quebec tournaments.
Quote: None.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Among other games I play mostly StarCraft II (and used to still play BW) and HoN/DotA. I used to play competitive chess as well but haven't in some time. I enjoy reading a lot, and love hockey.
[/collapse]

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im not photogenic in my opinion...nor do i like smiling for photos because i feel as though i look like a psycho killer...so pictures always turn out pretty meh for me.
I hear you on that , I cant "fake" smile in a picture either or you have to catch me when i am =l

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Zonare, just throwing this out there, but the first page's collapse tags are all ****ed up.
Also, taking picture this week.
Birthday week. :3

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I updated my introduction with a picture

I'll post it right here so you won't have to search for it.

[collapse=D-Torr]
Forumname: D-Torr

Picture:

Ingame Tag: dtorr, NotNR, LGaga, d-ROI, and many others.
Title(s): Florida's Bodyguard

ZSS color: Pink/Red.
Secondaries/other mains: :yoshi2: :diddy: :lucario: :random:

Region: Florida, US.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player mainly, but I can play casually at times. I don't normally play WiFi unless I really get bored for being so far away from other Central Florida players.
Quote: Stay True!!!
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): On the boards I tend just to make troll posts (because it gets boring fast on SWF) but can make very informative posts if I have to. In person, I'm just the most chillest person one can be with. LOL but seriously, I just like chilling with my friends and fellow smashers. I tend to be the quiet, reserved one and speaks only when necessary but in a humorous manner and can also have a good time.
I play a lot of fighting games competitively, including SSFIV, MvC2 back in the day, TvC, and Tekken along with most other traditional fighters. Didn't really start playing smash until late 2007, and I play both Melee and Brawl.
I'm also a big Left 4 Dead enthusiast and will soon start posting vids of my campaigns in that series.
Outside of gaming, I'm deeply involved with sports, particularly basketball, football, and baseball. I haven't played much in the past 2 years, but I'll get back to it.
I sound kinda boring but there's more to a person than a description or summary can ever give.[/collapse]

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
You look a bit green don't you think? And who's that creep holding you!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My mom walked by while I was viewing that pic and was amazed by how much we look alike.

Apparently I look like a ****in snake catcher or something

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
[collapse=NickRiddle]
Forumname: NickRiddle

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Nick, NMBA2, Taiga, lots of them
Title(s): 2008 ZSS Extraordinaire.

ZSS color: Green and Yellow. Lemon/Lime all day!
Secondaries/other mains: Zelda and Bowser? They don't count.

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Offline. lolwifi is... lolwifi. Tournamet player, and I still go to stuff. GO TO MLG SO I CAN MEET YOu!
Quote: Coming with avatar and crew change.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Ay yo, I's NickRiddle. I suck at doing stuff about me, so I'll make it brief. I play games, and that is basically my only hobby. I do swordplay... but my wooden sword broke, so I cannot do it anymore. :(
I am a Let's Player, which means that I record myself playing a game, and add my own audio commentary... I know, it's lame, but it's fun!
I lurves anime, a little too much sometimes. I try so hard to not be lame with it, but I end up failing with that. (Mermaid Melody, anybody?)
When I'm bored, I'm usually on AIM, or with LoliLovesRain (my girlyfriendthinger)

Don't expect this board to be alive very often. MOst of the activity is in the social thread, and I don't go there because I'm scared of the rest of these people... >.>

<3[/collapse]

A mediocre picture, but it's fine for now.
Update my stuff, Ramses!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Ramses, you nevva did put my info in the OP ;{

Forumname: Z1GMA

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Z1GMA
Title(s): The Professor-Dorf, Ganon of Europe.
Secondaries/other mains: :ganondorf: :samus2:

Region: Europe.
Tournament/Casual/Offline-player/Wifi-player (give friend code): I'm open for everything.
Quote: "Feel it with your soul. That's the ultimate pain."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Video Games, Cooking, Soccer.
Favourite ZSS-move: Uair

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL does your beard like magically retract whenever you use ZSS? :p

I have my rugged days and then I have my clean cut, fresh days. I should take a pic today since I just got my haircut lol

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm I never did this thing...

Picture:

Ingame Tag: sassy, drift, :(
Title(s): Md/Va's ZSS / beer enthusiast

ZSS color: Purple
Secondaries/other mains: Samus/Yoshi/Ivysaur/other characters who don't win.

Region: MD/VA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tourney
Quote: wtf i didn't fsmash?
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Uhhh, I'm kinda lame rght now. Full-time school + full-time work .
I'm an art major. I hate my current job. I have a girlfriend named Lexi. I'm a nerd for generation one transformers, I'm nice. I have lots of friends yayyyy.
Brawl-wise, I'm in this crew, FNB. We are cool, so like, if you come to our region, you'll have fun. ;)
We are known for Low Tier characters, chat tyranny, cuddle puddles, and SD's.
Every tourney I attend is like my first time playing in a couple months lol. Wish I could practice this game like I used to. >< I've been maining ZSS since the very beginning. I'm pretty decent, but I rarely post here. I just lurk or am too busy for teh internetz! ilu all.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
OMG ITS SASSY. you started Gamebattles when i started! i remember you hahaha. Even though we never played it was one of my first goals to pass you on GBs

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeaa I probably had a similar goal. I got decent through gamebattles and quit playing wifi once I started going back to school. Oh, gamebattles... I think like Jumpman and Fatal were top 2 when we started on there yea?
Oh oh and I started using the red zss for a while because my boy/main competition on gb used purple too lol. he quit though, so I went back to my purple. I'm drawing a blank on his name now, but he was pretty good.

And I teamed on gb with my real life friend Chris, 23%. He's a Ganon main. We used to infinite people if it got to 2v1 with choke > dsmash > repeat til ganon fsmash.... not that you have to repeat too much to make that kill lol. Good times...

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I remember when Jumpman was one of the big things on the block lololol. He quit for some reason. I played him at MLG dallas not to long ago and was kinda surprised that i beat him. He might be a little rusty though. inb4namesearch

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Since I'm a Zero Suit Main now..(ignore the sig I guess :p)

Forum Name: Technical_Chase

Picture:

Ingame Tag: TC
Title(s): MI's Sexiest T.O.
Secondaries/other mains: :snake: :dedede:

Tournament/Casual/Offline-player/Wifi-player (give friend code): Very rarely do I play on wifi. More of an offline/tourney player.
Quote: "That's some janky **** right there."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Video Games (durrrr), cooking, writing, soccer <3, running, drinking, partying. I'm a 22 year old manager of a restaurant smack dab in the middle of Downtown Detroit. I work my *** off and play even harder. I'm gay but pretty laid back and "straight acting" (lol). I'm pretty friendly and tend to make friends with everyone that I meet. I have this knack for being popular and not even knowing it until later. I just love to meet people. I love to Smash, travel and just have a good time. Have a few drinks with me and we'll get along very well <3

In Brawl I play very..well ..weird lol. I have a knack for putting my own unique style into each character I play. I love to be different <3

Favourite ZSS-move: Nair (I make that **** work)

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Hmm...imma do this even though all I do is lurk dx

Forumname: Shane.

Picture: (coming soon i guess)
Ingame Tag: shané and many others.
Title(s): i don't have one ;-; </3

Secondaries/other mains: :wolf: :zelda:

Region: Southern Connecticut
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): All of the above o:
Quote: "....as long as I don't get 3-stocked!!"
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I like videogames, music and food.
Favourite ZSS-move: Down-B

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
BETTER LATE THEN EVER

My name is FlameWaveK.

and I... am a girl trap.

Ingame Tag: random
Title(s): Trap in the Hat
ZSS color: Rei Plugsuit texture, otherwise purple or pink
Secondaries/other mains: Lucario and Peach :)

Tournament/Casual/Offline-player/Wifi-player (give friend code): 1848 1381 3770
Quote: "uhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a guy"
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Trapping, Drawing, Fighting Games, Reading, Studying, Writing, Clothes Design, Sewing, Cooking, Intercourse of the Intimate Kind, usually casual without intent of procreation.

Mostly happy, casual, and awesome, Schizophrenic, probably bipolar, Gender Dsyphoria Issues, indulges in escapism via Vivid Dreams, [very varely are non-prescription drugs consumed though] and half-crazy.

all these problems and you'd think I'd be a sad whiny **** but I really don't care.

Favourite ZSS-move: DOWN, ****ING, SMASH. Runner up: uair.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
[collapse=NickRiddle]
Forumname: NickRiddle

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Nick, NMBA2, Taiga, lots of them
Title(s): 2008 ZSS Extraordinaire.

ZSS color: Green and Yellow. Lemon/Lime all day!
Secondaries/other mains: Zelda and Bowser? They don't count.

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Offline. lolwifi is... lolwifi. Tournamet player, and I still go to stuff. GO TO MLG SO I CAN MEET YOu!
Quote: Coming with avatar and crew change.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Ay yo, I's NickRiddle. I suck at doing stuff about me, so I'll make it brief. I play games, and that is basically my only hobby. I do swordplay... but my wooden sword broke, so I cannot do it anymore. :(
I am a Let's Player, which means that I record myself playing a game, and add my own audio commentary... I know, it's lame, but it's fun!
I lurves anime, a little too much sometimes. I try so hard to not be lame with it, but I end up failing with that. (Mermaid Melody, anybody?)
When I'm bored, I'm usually on AIM, or with LoliLovesRain (my girlyfriendthinger)

Don't expect this board to be alive very often. MOst of the activity is in the social thread, and I don't go there because I'm scared of the rest of these people... >.>

<3[/collapse]

Updated~
better picture.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Forumname: xxpatgxx

Ingame Tag: Pat
Title(s): PATG DI

ZSS color: Green and Yellow
Secondaries/other mains: Lucario

Region: I live in New York. I go to School in Connecticut. NY/CT
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I originated from wifi so I'm good on it. I go to tourneys on the regular too.
Quote:
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Well my name is Patrick, I'm Jamaican and Grenadian. I'm a gamer of course. I run track, I play football somtimes, basketball occasionally, dance, and hang out with friends on the regular. I laugh a lot, like pretty much anything funny makes me laugh so send those witty comments my way. I also exercise at least 3 times a week. Gotta stay in shape.

Top Bottom