• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS member introduction thread

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Hai guys, what's up! I'm Xonar, and I'm a regular on the ZSS boards. We decided to make this thread so all the ZSS players can introduce themselves and we can get to know each other a little better!

Don't be afraid to enter your profile! We follow this template:
Template said:
Forumname:

Picture:
Ingame Tag:
Title(s):

ZSS color:
Secondaries/other mains:

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code):
Quote:
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc):
All the players can be found below:

[collapse=Xonar]
Forumname: Xonar

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Xonar, Farao, Nicht
Title(s): The Peach Troll, Weird, Insane

ZSS color: Purple!
Secondaries/other mains: :metaknight: :falco: :fox:

Region: Holland, Europe that is.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I mainly go to tourneys, but haven't been that busy lately.
Quote: Everybody loves Xonar
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Hey guys, I'm known as Xonar on the boards but anyone can feel free (and is secretly encouraged) to call me Ramses. I spend a lot of my free time on SWF because I'm boring, my day to day life is mainly computers. I do other stuff too, though! I spend most of my time on MSN though, but I also do stuff like programming games, playing games and I basicly have music on 24/7. I looooove music, and listen to a lot, I just dislike depressing music, I'm kinda done with that period (and proud of it). I also love anime and manga. I think everyone here will come to find that the ZSS boards all like manga and the like, so I guess I'm not an oddball. Well, I guess I'm an oddball as there are some people who are sure that I lost my sanity somewhere.
Oooh yeah and my pic is kinda silly and old I just like it :3[/collapse]
[collapse=NickRiddle]
Forumname: NickRiddle

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Nick, NMBA2, Taiga, lots of them
Title(s): 2008 ZSS Extraordinaire.

ZSS color: Green and Yellow. Lemon/Lime all day!
Secondaries/other mains: Zelda and Bowser? They don't count.

Region: Florida, US.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Offline. lolwifi is... lolwifi. Tournamet player, and I still go to stuff. GO TO MLG SO I CAN MEET YOu!
Quote: Coming with avatar and crew change.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Ay yo, I's NickRiddle. I suck at doing stuff about me, so I'll make it brief. I play games, and that is basically my only hobby. I do swordplay... but my wooden sword broke, so I cannot do it anymore. :(
I am a Let's Player, which means that I record myself playing a game, and add my own audio commentary... I know, it's lame, but it's fun!
I lurves anime, a little too much sometimes. I try so hard to not be lame with it, but I end up failing with that. (Mermaid Melody, anybody?)
When I'm bored, I'm usually on AIM, or with LoliLovesRain (my girlyfriendthinger)

Don't expect this board to be alive very often. MOst of the activity is in the social thread, and I don't go there because I'm scared of the rest of these people... >.>

<3[/collapse]

[collapse=Chronodiver Lokii]
Picture:

Ingame Tag: Lokii
Title(s): Queen of NEOH, Raichu > Farfetch'd

ZSS color: Cyan, Blue, or Mikuuuuuu hax <3
Secondaries/other mains:
Region: NEOH <3 (Midwest)
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I go to tournaments when I can. Also, 2106-5441-9837. I don't really like wifi, but i'll play if i'm realllyyyy bored.
Quote: 'Wait....what?'
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Hello~ I'm Lokii. I'm just some crazy ZSS main from 'the heart of it all (Ohio)'. I'm obsessed with the Midwest region, especially my home turf of NEOH. I can usually be found here, MW forums, or Art Emporium. I like art and I sell commissions at tournaments. I'm not photogenic...and frankly, I hate getting my picture taken x__x Uh...I'm either really wacky or really chill...so it's kinda luck of the draw on how I'll act. Yeah. Hi. N stuff.[/collapse]
[collapse=Zero]
Forumname: Zero

Picture:

Ingame Tag: hehe~, wahoo
Title(s): wut

ZSS color: The best colour.
Secondaries/other mains: : (maybe) sheik:

Region: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament, I play occasional wifi with other Australians, sorry Loki :>
Quote: I don't have a catchphrase... @_@
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc):Oh dear, where do I start...

My name's Andrew and I'm pretty much the most uncreative person in the whole world, which is why I have a plagerised handle, and almost always have. Most people know me as Zero since I used to run that handle. Anyway..

I love music, it's a huge part of my life. Right now I'm very into J-music and I don't suspect that to change for awhile. My other (less significant hobbies) include reading, video games and gaming in general (I'm trying to learn how to play Shogi and some card games better), anime, technology and clothing.

Actually, saying technology is a minor hobby would be a lie. My life basically revolves around it; I study Computer Science at the University of New South Wales and am undertaking some (ambitious?) projects right now. I'm just beginning to get into web development side, beginning with my personal website, which you can check out from my SWF profile.

I'm also learning Japanese, but I'm pretty bad at that and need to practice and study a helluva lot more.

I love a good discussion and you can always find me on MSN, AIM or the ZSS IRC channel.
[/collapse]
[collapse=J]
Forumname:Jbandit, but I wanna change it to just J.​

Picture: ~It'll be up when I have my computer back.
Ingame Tag: J
Title(s): Uhmm lol ima have to say I have none atm. soo ill just say "looking for a good one"

ZSS color: All of em. However atm im using Cyan, Pink, and Black the most.
Secondaries/other mains: :lucas: *co-main with ZSS*, :jigglypuff: *secondary*

Region: MD/VA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code):I try to go to as many tournaments as I can but im not very social ^^". And yes I play wifi so if you ever wanna play just lemme know. I also compete in/host online tournaments. 3781-9670-1788 is my FC.
Quote: "There is always something good." ~Personal Quote
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc):Heeeey, I'm J ^_^. Well overall im a ditz. I'll admit that now =P. I'm very positive and try and look on the brighter side of things and just try and have as much fun as possible with life. My hobby is brawl ever since I left from England because it's boring over here. I'm interested in manga, anime, japanese culture, RE, anything nintendo, girls (lol x3), music, and reality tv shows(i.e. Big Brother, Survivor). I like aloooot of things and it's a hard thing for me to find something I dislike. I like chilling with friends though most of my friends are thousands of miles away ;_______;

I'm usually on aim and i can talk for a while and mostly at any time and about anything. ;D

I can also help (or try to) with anything you need. And this board is gonna get more active (well im hoping more than knowing) :3

Talk to me whenever because I love talking and writing. ^_^[/collapse]
[collapse=Doomfire]Forumname: Doomfire/Volcanic Doomfire

Picture: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/01/VolcanicDoomfireCT04-EN-ScR-LE.png Now you know where my name comes from.
Ingame Tag: Doom (sorry for the actual "Doom" and "Mr.Doom" :()
Title(s): lol wut Uhm.. Noob?

ZSS color: Blue, Pink, Normal, Black. I really just don't like green.
Secondaries/other mains: Ganondorf.

Region: Europe
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament prolly. Wifi when I'm bored. Like now.
Quote: k
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): What. Uhm. I'll just edit later.[/collapse]
[collapse=Ex-Dove]
Forumname: Ex-Dove

Picture:

Ingame Tag: I prefer not to use a tag

ZSS color: Black
Secondaries/other mains: :peach: :falco: :dedede:

Region: Missouri
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I actually don't really like my screen name anymore but I can't come up with a better one, so I prefer just to be called by my name (Kellen). I go to Mizzou, majoring in Computer Science. I play all sorts of video games, but my favorites are definitely fighting games. I especially love the Guilty Gear and Blazblue games. :D

I graduated from an early-entrance-to-college program in May, giving me my highschool diploma and an associate's degree at the same time, and now I'm moving on to get my bachelor's degree.

Um... that's all I can think of :S
[/collapse]
[collapse=TheSaintKai]Forumname:TheSaintKai

Picture: Iono if this'll work but.

Ingame Tag: Saint
Title(s): Uh, don't have one? :D

ZSS color: Green or Purple
Secondaries/other mains: Ice Climbahs. :D

Region: Northwestern FL. Panhandle. :D
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I'd like to play in tournaments, but lack of a ride keeps me from playing. :(
Quote: "C-Tier."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Hrm. I'm John, I like playing the drums. :) I'm in a band, Never Too Soon, we're getting decently big around my area. Ask for the myspace. I really enjoy playing video games, and reading Science Fiction or Fantasy books. My favorite series is the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. I am a Latin nerd, and I play tennis. :) I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Hai, SWF. :D[/collapse]
[collapse=KillerJawz]Forumname: KillerJawz

Picture:
Ingame Tag: KJ or Tudor
Title(s): Europe's Samus, GayJ

ZSS color: Black/Purple
Secondaries/other mains: Samus

Region: Europe, UK
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player.
Quote: I cannot use my normal quote here, so Diabolical or Trash both work just as fine.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm known as KJ or KillerJawz on the boards and using either of those is fine to address me by. I love playing games, simple as. RPG, Adventure, Fighting and many other game types take my fancy, just no shooters :/. I love music and anime, not really into manga, but DNAngel is a really good series :3.

I rarely post on the ZSS boards, I simply lurk around here, but I take an active role in the Samus and Fox boards. I'm an approachable person so don't worry about that ^^ (it comes with the job you see)[/collapse]
[collapse=D-Torr]
Forumname: D-Torr

Picture:

Ingame Tag: dtorr, NotNR, LGaga, d-ROI, and many others.
Title(s): Florida's Worst Player

ZSS color: Pink/Red.
Secondaries/other mains: :yoshi2: :diddy: :lucario: :marth: :snake: :pt: :lucas: :random:

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player mainly, but I can play casually at times. I don't normally play WiFi unless I really get bored for being so far away from other Central Florida players.
Quote: Stay True!!!
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): On the boards I tend just to make troll posts (because it gets boring fast on SWF) but can make very informative posts if I have to. In person, I'm just the most chillest person one can be with. LOL but seriously, I just like chilling with my friends and fellow smashers. I tend to be the quiet, reserved one and speaks only when necessary but in a humorous manner and can also have a good time.
I play a lot of fighting games competitively, including SSFIV, MvC2 back in the day, TvC, and Tekken along with most other traditional fighters. Didn't really start playing smash until late 2007, and I play both Melee and Brawl.
I'm also a big Left 4 Dead enthusiast and will soon start posting vids of my campaigns in that series.
Outside of gaming, I'm deeply involved with sports, particularly basketball, football, and baseball. I haven't played much in the past 2 years, but I'll get back to it.
I sound kinda boring but there's more to a person than a description or summary can ever give.[/collapse]
[collapse=Dazwa]Picture:

Ingame Tag: DazUP, DZWRO,
Title(s): The Moderator, The Referee, That Maine Trouble

ZSS color: I mash Y and roll with what I get.
Secondaries/other mains: Melee

Region: Maine, US.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Dem tourneys, man.
Quote: DAZ IT UP
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I like Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii, and Chrono Trigger for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The Smash community is pretty baller too, made some of the best friends of my life in it. Still trying to figure out my plans for life. Math? Computers? Eh.[/collapse]
[collapse=ThreeSided]
Forumname: ThreeSided
Picture: Eh, why not.

Ingame Tag: 6TS9, Jess, DEMON, Neutral, Angel, Siren, Gold

Title(s): N/A

Secondaries/other mains: Snake, Sheik.

Region: NE
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Occasionally go to tournaments. Wifi sometimes for fun, but rarely bother to do anything but basic brawl.
Quote: "The coward dies many times, whilst the valiant feels the sting of death but once." - Julius Caesar
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Stuff.[/collapse]
[collapse=ph00tbag]
Forumname: ph00tbag

Picture:

I'm the dude in the foreground.
Ingame Tag: Brawl: ph00t Melee: jex, f00t, ph0t, PPhD
Title(s): Honorary NC Bro Rankings Panelist

ZSS color: Pink/Black.
Secondaries/other mains: None. Every other character is boring as hell.

Region: North Carolina, US
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Primarily casual, although I frequently attend tournaments and occasionally enter. I never play Wifi.
Quote: "Sometimes you get friends without asking for them. And when you've got them, they're not so easy to lose."
-Darragh, Child of the Prophecy
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm into many games, but primarily, I enjoy games in the open world action/adventure spectrum. Fighting games follow soon after that. Outside of gaming, I enjoy reading, especially speculative fiction, especially by Neal Stephenson, although the occasional fantasy novel strikes my fancy (see quote). I am also an avid patron of the cinema, and will readily discuss the latest billings with anyone who asks. Finally, I generally love music, although there is no particular genre that strikes my fancy. Mainly stuff that sounds unique and interesting.

I graduated from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill in 2009 with a degree in Chinese and another in Linguistics, and am now trying to find a job where I can use my ability to speak fluent Mandarin Chinese, because I want an excuse to continue studying this fascinating language. In the meantime, I'm here in NC.

On the forums, I'm usually abrasive and argumentative, and frequently actively troll the Brawl forums, since I don't keep the secret that I find Melee to be a much better game. However, in person I'm friendly and effusive, if a little shy, and I will gladly play friendlies with anyone in any game. Don't be afraid to talk to me if you meet me at a tournament.[/collapse]
[collapse=Critical Guru]

Picture: I'll get one up soon. Though it probably doesn't matter. You won't ever see me in a Tourney.

Ingame Tag: Jake

ZSS color: Pink
Secondaries/other mains: Marth, Bowser, Kirby

Region: North East Coast, Connecticut

Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I've only been to two tourneys, one that I believe Snakee went to. I froze up and lost to a wolf player(I drowned two times on Delfino.) I don't have a good WiFi connection, so I never really play online.

Quote: I really hope I win...

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Creating poems* is a hobby of mine(though I need the inspiration, I can't force the words out.) Well versed in martial arts(Taekwondo, Hapkido, Muy Thai, and Savate) and a practictioner of Parkour. I enjoy reading books, tea, eating(Food is my friend, Food doesn't judge me, Food doesn't tell me I'm fat), and contemplation. Currently I am in college double majoring in Psychology and Sociology(soon minoring in Philosophy or Anthropology, not sure which one though.) . Eventually, the plan is to specialize in Developmental psychology on moralistics and education. I have a knack for seeing patterns and intricate details which I constantly question. I'm known to be articulate and thoughtful. Perhaps a bit too serious for my own good. Admitting that I am much more of a lax person in real life. I have this internet persona(where all you get is my pure thoughts and mind whilst, in real life I am more... Eccentric, but nonetheless philosophical. It is to no coincidence that I enjoy profound/esoteric conversations. I am a geek. I enjoy geek people, geek things, geek ideals. Playing D&D, WoD, 40k, or Magic with my good friends. That's it.

*My deviantART:
http://jake-of-all-trades.deviantart.com/[/collapse]
[collapse=Luxor]Forumname: Luxor

Picture: See my avatar? That's really my face.
Ingame Tag: LUXOR, LUX
Title(s): Smash Researcher as of two days ago lol
That One Smart Guy (TOSG)

ZSS color: Dark
Secondaries/other mains: sorta :lucario: :marth:

Region: Are any of you guys stalkers?
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Wifi mostly,
Quote: Zee ess ess da bess
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I run Cross-Country but I'm super slow. My best mile is only like 5:45 lol, I'm terrible. I'm pretty smart and egotistical at heart but I try to tone it down. I like math and science, maybe I'll be a biochemical engineer? I'm also religious.
[/collapse]
[collapse=SFP]Forumname: Supermodel From Paris

Ingame Tag: SFP, RiSE, BAD, C-TIER
Title(s): The Guy With Character Bias

ZSS color: Pink, Black, Green
Secondaries/other mains: Oh man.. Pikachu, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Peach, Marth, Ness

Region: Atlantic North, US (NYC/NJ)
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player. I do indulge in wifi: 1202-3053-3758
Quote:
Quotations dazwA070 3:05 pm
i don't know
luckily the rescheduling fee is free
risemix 3:06 pm
then how is it a fee
dazwA070 3:06 pm
**** you, that's how

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Some terrible ZSS player[/collapse]
[Collapse=Mark(?)]Picture: I'll get one later.
Ingame Tag: Mark.
Title: N/A

ZSS Color: Lavender (You know it!)
Secondary's/Other Main's:Lavender Link

Region:Midwest

Tournament/Casual: Been to a few tournaments, but they were small. Would like to go to more tournaments, but usually can't make it.

Quote: "Ungh! My controller's broken!"

About Me: I'm just a teen who plays lots of video games and baseball. Other than those, I enjoy chess and my Ipod Touch. Not very much else to say[/Collapse]
[collapse=Sovereign]
Forumname: Sovereign

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Flame, -KoJ-, Vega, SoVrN
Title(s): Immortal Legend, Mini Y.b.M(dubbed by Infern)

ZSS color: Purple/White
Secondaries/other mains: :pit: :ganondorf: :shiek:

Region: Midwest, Indiana
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament-Casual
Quote: "Sorry, you got the wrong guy. Y.b.M's over there."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm pretty competitive at whatever I do in smash, and tend to get into it, but any competition I take serious, game or not. I love to do graphic arts, such as signatures, avatars, flash animations(when I learn how to), since it's my college major, and in my spare time, listen to music. I prefer instrumental music to vocal or lyrical music, since I'm able to relax a bit easier whenever I find something to listen to. However, I do love to listen to creative artists that are coming with something new, instead of the usual radio song you hear every now and then. I'm currently enrolling into the National Guard, and can't wait to see where that takes me. I'm interested in all kinds of new things, and am very open-minded.[/collapse]
[collapse=DeliciousCake]
Forum name: DeliciousCake

Picture: My sweet sweet ***.
In-game Tag: Cake
Title(s): ZSS Board Matron

ZSS color: Purple
Secondaries/other mains: Jigglypuff, Peach

Region: US East
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Retired
Quote: "I am not elitist, I am intolerant of stupidity." - DeliciousCake
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): League of Legends, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
[/collapse]
[collapse=Cheezszeman]Forumname: Cheeszeman

Ingame Tag: CHSzE, ANDY
Title(s): uhhhh...
ZSS color: Black, Pink
Secondaries: Link, Samus, Luigi, IC, Snake, Ike, Sonic
Region: BC/West Coast CANADAAAAAAAAA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament, Casual
Quote: "ARRGH! You make me sooo angry because you're a ***!"

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Music[/collapse]
[collapse=Mink]

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Mink
Title(s):

ZSS color: Purple.
Secondaries/other mains::jigglypuff: :peach: :popo:

Region: Florida, USA
Quote: None.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm a guitarist, a cashier, and a smasher. I'm in the FGCU area in Florida, and i've been playing smash for about 2 years. Hit me up if you wanna smash. Skype: RyanKane52290
[/collapse]
[collapse=Y.b.M.]
Picture:

Ingame Tag: Y.b.M.

Title(s): Best Kirby, Best ZSS in the Midwest...........oh and Will Smith *sigh*

ZSS color: Black (Pink/ Purple if black isn't an option)
Secondaries/other mains: Kirby, picking up Pit and Shiek.

Region: Midwest

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Local tournaments, Regional tournaments, National tournaments. I play with Cincinnati players and practice with The God Kais. I only play online when I'm picking up a new character. I never use ZSS/Kirby online...FC should be on the right of this post.

Quote: No homo, God Kais!!! Get some!!!

About Me: I am rapper, being a successful rapper is my long term goal. Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/youngblackman7 I have a few songs on that page, more to come, and give me feedback even if Music/rap isn't your thing. I love anime/Manga. So much I have a Gaara Tattoo and I plan on getting much more tattoos of my favorite anime characters. I have seen over 100 Anime titles. I use to love playing Video games but for some reason I only have an attention span for a select few. I only play Final Fantasy, Street Fighter (Capcom), Tekken, Brawl, and a few Nintendo titles. I am very competitive and i have a very loyal personality. I love Physical sports....I was training to be a MMA but my passion is music. I am a Bengals Fan, Who Dey!!! I like partying and celebrating life with people close to me. I also like lovely ladies ;)..Holla at me! That's it I guess....

[/collapse]
[collapse=TuRtL]
Forumname: TurtL​
Picture: will find one later.
Ingame Tag: DRN°→ or i'll steal a tag from someone if im bored.
Title(s): TBA

ZSS color: Black and Purple :zerosuitsamus:
Secondaries/other mains:None anymore. I used to second :falco: but i recently dropped him before entering MLG Raleigh.
Region: Georgia, USA.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I mainly just go to offline tourneys but will play wifi once in a while for fun. I travel a good bit in my region and even sometimes outside of my region for large nationals.
Quote: Cant think of a good one atm :[
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Some Georgia player that keeps losing to luigis.

[/collapse]
[collapse=Z1GMA]Forumname: Z1GMA

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Z1GMA
Title(s): The Professor-Dorf, Ganon of Europe.
Secondaries/other mains: :ganondorf: :samus2:

Region: Europe.
Tournament/Casual/Offline-player/Wifi-player (give friend code): I'm open for everything.
Quote: "Feel it with your soul. That's the ultimate pain."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Video Games, Cooking, Soccer.
Favourite ZSS-move: Uair[/collapse]

[Collapse=Sassy]Hmmm I never did this thing...

Picture:

Ingame Tag: sassy, drift, :(
Title(s): Md/Va's ZSS / beer enthusiast

Secondaries/other mains: Samus/Yoshi/Ivysaur/other characters who don't win.

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tourney
Quote: wtf i didn't fsmash?
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Uhhh, I'm kinda lame rght now. Full-time school + full-time work .
I'm an art major. I hate my current job. I have a girlfriend named Lexi. I'm a nerd for generation one transformers, I'm nice. I have lots of friends yayyyy.
Brawl-wise, I'm in this crew, FNB. We are cool, so like, if you come to our region, you'll have fun. ;)
We are known for Low Tier characters, chat tyranny, cuddle puddles, and SD's.
Every tourney I attend is like my first time playing in a couple months lol. Wish I could practice this game like I used to. >< I've been maining ZSS since the very beginning. I'm pretty decent, but I rarely post here. I just lurk or am too busy for teh internetz! ilu all.[/collapse]

[collapse=FlameWaveK]My name is FlameWaveK.

and I... am a girl trap.

Ingame Tag: random
Title(s): Trap in the Hat
ZSS color: Rei Plugsuit texture, otherwise purple or pink
Secondaries/other mains: Lucario and Peach :)

Tournament/Casual/Offline-player/Wifi-player (give friend code): 1848 1381 3770
Quote: "uhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a guy"
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Trapping, Drawing, Fighting Games, Reading, Studying, Writing, Clothes Design, Sewing, Cooking, Intercourse of the Intimate Kind, usually casual without intent of procreation.

Mostly happy, casual, and awesome, Schizophrenic, probably bipolar, Gender Dsyphoria Issues, indulges in escapism via Vivid Dreams, [very varely are non-prescription drugs consumed though] and half-crazy.

all these problems and you'd think I'd be a sad whiny **** but I really don't care.

Favourite ZSS-move: DOWN, ****ING, SMASH. Runner up: uair.[/collapse]
[collapse=PatG]Forumname: xxpatgxx

Ingame Tag: Pat
Title(s): PATG DI

ZSS color: Green and Yellow
Secondaries/other mains: Lucario

Region: I live in New York. I go to School in Connecticut. NY/CT
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I originated from wifi so I'm good on it. I go to tourneys on the regular too.
Quote:
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Well my name is Patrick, I'm Jamaican and Grenadian. I'm a gamer of course. I run track, I play football somtimes, basketball occasionally, dance, and hang out with friends on the regular. I laugh a lot, like pretty much anything funny makes me laugh so send those witty comments my way. I also exercise at least 3 times a week. Gotta stay in shape.[/collapse]
[collapse=PEACE7]Forumname: PEACE7

Ingame Tag: PEACE
Title(s): -69-

Secondaries/other mains: I main Marth.

Region: New England
Quote:
About Me (Hobbies/interest etc): Hi my gamertag is PEACE I'm a marth mainer from MA. I use Zss as a strong secondary and am here to learn and improve my skillz with her. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico till the age of 11. Brawl is pretty much the only game I play besides DDR every once in a while. I love to hangout with friends and when I lose I don't rage but I get happy because I learn from it . I'm also very loyal love making new friends.[/collapse]
[collapse=BlueBomberXTJ]Ingame Tag: BBX, ββx
Title(s): BlueBomberX?

ZSS color: Any. normaly red.
Secondaries/other mains: Zss only boo.

Region: Atlantic South Baton Rouge Louisiana
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I only play wifi to past time. You dont need my Fc. I go to tournaments and stuff more often now.
Quote: o
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I love to lift weights. Like to be a strong guy but at the same refrain from having big bulgy muscles. Im learning to follow a strict Diet. I love gaming. Brawl is NOT the only game I play. I play alot other fighting games to. Street Fighter, Blazeblue, Marvel Vs capcom, Tatsunoko vs capcom, ect list goes on. I like to usually upload replays and footage of what I do. http://www.youtube.com/user/TerrenceJohnson12
Got like 4 Mega Man Combo videos Im known for making beastly combos with Mega Man in Capcom vs games bby. I play everything especially RPGs and platforms. Im a Huge Mega Man, Metroid, and Tales of Fan. I dont get mad over video games. I think its absurdly ********. Good at photoshop. I liek to design game with game making software to. boo.[/collapse]
[collapse=Spandex]Forumname: Spandex

Picture: N/A
Ingame Tag: Zane / Spndx / 69%
Title(s):

ZSS color: Green/Yellow and Blue
Secondaries/other mains: Ness, Peach, and Zelda

Region: Southeast, USA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): 0173~1249~1844
Quote: I suck more than you.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Uhh I enjoy tennis, running, anime, food, reading, and, duh, Brawl.[/collapse]
[collapse=ZeroSuit]main characters: ZZS and Zelda
secondaries: Peach and Ice climbers
ZZS: colors: dark blue
Joined the site to become a better SSB player and find some people I could add to my friends list and battle online.
Regular wifi player
If you want to add me to your friends list send me your friend code and we could battle online.
My friend code is 0817-6729-6127[/collapse]

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
[collapse=NickRiddle]
Forumname: NickRiddle

Picture: To come later.
Ingame Tag: Nick, NMBA2, Taiga, lots of them
Title(s): 2008 ZSS Extraordinaire.

ZSS color: Green and Yellow. Lemon/Lime all day!
Secondaries/other mains: Zelda and Bowser? They don't count.

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Offline. lolwifi is... lolwifi. Tournamet player, and I still go to stuff. GO TO MLG SO I CAN MEET YOu!
Quote: Coming with avatar and crew change.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Ay yo, I's NickRiddle. I suck at doing stuff about me, so I'll make it brief. I play games, and that is basically my only hobby. I do swordplay... but my wooden sword broke, so I cannot do it anymore. :(
I am a Let's Player, which means that I record myself playing a game, and add my own audio commentary... I know, it's lame, but it's fun!
I lurves anime, a little too much sometimes. I try so hard to not be lame with it, but I end up failing with that. (Mermaid Melody, anybody?)
When I'm bored, I'm usually on AIM, or with LoliLovesRain (my girlyfriendthinger)

Don't expect this board to be alive very often. MOst of the activity is in the social thread, and I don't go there because I'm scared of the rest of these people... >.>

<3[/collapse]

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Of course, I'm jumping on this bandwagon <3

[collapse=Chronodiver Lokii]
Picture: Meh. I'll upload something later....eventually...
Ingame Tag: Lokii
Title(s): Raichu > Farfetch'd

ZSS color: Blue
Secondaries/other mains: :ganondorf:
Picking up :shiek: and :falco:

Region: NEOH <3 (Midwest)
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I go to tournaments when I can. Also, 2106-5441-9837. I don't really like wifi, but i'll play if i'm realllyyyy bored.
Quote: 'Wait....what?'
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Haay. I'm Lokii, some random Ohio ZSS main. Uhhh...I'm not really good at introductions, but I'll try my best. Basically, I like video games, drawing, and anime/manga. I'm usually a friendly, sarcastic psychopath that loves hugs, candy, cosplay, and building awesome forts out of cushions and blankets. Music is awesomesauce and my tastes are pretty varied. I'm pretty silly and I'm rarely outwardly serious, but I can have my moments. I love (most) people, even though humanity is stupid in general. But, I know I have my faults too, so that's okay I guess. Finally, I'm a generally happy person!~
Yeah. I guess that's me in a nutshell?[/collapse]

Zero

Smash Hero
[collapse=kaleidoRuby]
Forumname: kaleidoRuby

Picture: need to take a new photo...
Ingame Tag: hehe~, wahoo
Title(s): wut

ZSS color: The best colour.
Secondaries/other mains: : (maybe) sheik:

Region: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament, I play occasional wifi with other Australians, sorry Loki :>
Quote: I don't have a catchphrase... @_@
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc):Oh dear, where do I start...

My name's Andrew and I'm pretty much the most uncreative person in the whole world, which is why I have a plagerised handle, and almost always have. Most people know me as Zero since I used to run that handle. Anyway..

I love music, it's a huge part of my life. Right now I'm very into J-music and I don't suspect that to change for awhile. My other (less significant hobbies) include reading, video games and gaming in general (I'm trying to learn how to play Shogi and some card games better), anime, technology and clothing.

Actually, saying technology is a minor hobby would be a lie. My life basically revolves around it; I study Computer Science at the University of New South Wales and am undertaking some (ambitious?) projects right now. I'm just beginning to get into web development side, beginning with my personal website, which you can check out from my SWF profile.

I'm also learning Japanese, but I'm pretty bad at that and need to practice and study a helluva lot more.

I love a good discussion and you can always find me on MSN, AIM or the ZSS IRC channel.
[/collapse]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Of course i gotta post one too ;D

[collapse=J]
Forumname:Jbandit, but I wanna change it to just J.​

Picture: ~It'll be up when I have my computer back.
Ingame Tag: J
Title(s): Uhmm lol ima have to say I have none atm. soo ill just say "looking for a good one"

ZSS color: All of em. However atm im using Cyan, Pink, and Black the most.
Secondaries/other mains: :lucas: *co-main with ZSS*, :jigglypuff: *secondary*

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code):I try to go to as many tournaments as I can but im not very social ^^". And yes I play wifi so if you ever wanna play just lemme know. I also compete in/host online tournaments. 3781-9670-1788 is my FC.
Quote: "There is always something good." ~Personal Quote
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc):Heeeey, I'm J ^_^. Well overall im a ditz. I'll admit that now =P. I'm very positive and try and look on the brighter side of things and just try and have as much fun as possible with life. My hobby is brawl ever since I left from England because it's boring over here. I'm interested in manga, anime, japanese culture, RE, anything nintendo, girls (lol x3), music, and reality tv shows(i.e. Big Brother, Survivor). I like aloooot of things and it's a hard thing for me to find something I dislike. I like chilling with friends though most of my friends are thousands of miles away ;_______;

I'm usually on aim and i can talk for a while and mostly at any time and about anything. ;D

I can also help (or try to) with anything you need. And this board is gonna get more active (well im hoping more than knowing) :3

Talk to me whenever because I love talking and writing. ^_^[/collapse]

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
But I suck with telling about myself
[collapse=Doomfire]Forumname: Doomfire/Volcanic Doomfire

Picture: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/01/VolcanicDoomfireCT04-EN-ScR-LE.png Now you know where my name comes from.
Ingame Tag: Doom (sorry for the actual "Doom" and "Mr.Doom" :()
Title(s): lol wut Uhm.. Noob?

ZSS color: Blue, Pink, Normal, Black. I really just don't like green.
Secondaries/other mains: Ganondorf.

Region: Europe
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament prolly. Wifi when I'm bored. Like now.
Quote: k
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): What. Uhm. I'll just edit later.[/collapse]

Ex-Dove

Smash Cadet
[collapse=Ex-Dove]
Forumname: Ex-Dove

Picture:

Ingame Tag: I prefer not to use a tag

ZSS color: Black
Secondaries/other mains: :peach: :falco: :dedede:

Region: Missouri
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I actually don't really like my screen name anymore but I can't come up with a better one, so I prefer just to be called by my name (Kellen). I go to Mizzou, majoring in Computer Science. I play all sorts of video games, but my favorites are definitely fighting games. I especially love the Guilty Gear and Blazblue games. :D

I graduated from an early-entrance-to-college program in May, giving me my highschool diploma and an associate's degree at the same time, and now I'm moving on to get my bachelor's degree.

Um... that's all I can think of :S
[/collapse]

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
[collapse=TheSaintKai]Forumname:TheSaintKai

Picture: Iono if this'll work but.

Ingame Tag: Saint
Title(s): Uh, don't have one? :D

ZSS color: Green or Purple
Secondaries/other mains: Ice Climbahs. :D

Region: Northwestern FL. Panhandle. :D
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I'd like to play in tournaments, but lack of a ride keeps me from playing. :(
Quote: "C-Tier."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Hrm. I'm John, I like playing the drums. :) I'm in a band, Never Too Soon, we're getting decently big around my area. Ask for the myspace. I really enjoy playing video games, and reading Science Fiction or Fantasy books. My favorite series is the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. I am a Latin nerd, and I play tennis. :) I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Hai, SWF. :D[/collapse]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yo mang use [ collapse=yourname] and [/collapse]

Thanksmang!

Also guys, don't forget to bold stuff to make it more overviewable n stuff.

[collapse=KillerJawz]Forumname: KillerJawz

Picture:
Ingame Tag: KJ or Tudor
Title(s): Europe's Samus, GayJ

Secondaries/other mains: Samus

Region: Europe, UK
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player.
Quote: I cannot use my normal quote here, so Diabolical or Trash both work just as fine.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm known as KJ or KillerJawz on the boards and using either of those is fine to address me by. I love playing games, simple as. RPG, Adventure, Fighting and many other game types take my fancy, just no shooters :/. I love music and anime, not really into manga, but DNAngel is a really good series :3.

I rarely post on the ZSS boards, I simply lurk around here, but I take an active role in the Samus and Fox boards. I'm an approachable person so don't worry about that ^^ (it comes with the job you see)[/collapse]

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I like this idea a lot. Good stuff Xonar.

[collapse=D-Torr]
Forumname: D-Torr

Picture:

Ingame Tag: dtorr, NotNR, LGaga, d-ROI, and many others.
Title(s): Florida's Bodyguard

ZSS color: Pink/Red.
Secondaries/other mains: :yoshi2: :diddy: :lucario: :random:

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player mainly, but I can play casually at times. I don't normally play WiFi unless I really get bored for being so far away from other Central Florida players.
Quote: Stay True!!!
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): On the boards I tend just to make troll posts (because it gets boring fast on SWF) but can make very informative posts if I have to. In person, I'm just the most chillest person one can be with. LOL but seriously, I just like chilling with my friends and fellow smashers. I tend to be the quiet, reserved one and speaks only when necessary but in a humorous manner and can also have a good time.
I play a lot of fighting games competitively, including SSFIV, MvC2 back in the day, TvC, and Tekken along with most other traditional fighters. Didn't really start playing smash until late 2007, and I play both Melee and Brawl.
I'm also a big Left 4 Dead enthusiast and will soon start posting vids of my campaigns in that series.
Outside of gaming, I'm deeply involved with sports, particularly basketball, football, and baseball. I haven't played much in the past 2 years, but I'll get back to it.
I sound kinda boring but there's more to a person than a description or summary can ever give.[/collapse]

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
[collapse=Dazwa]Picture:

Ingame Tag: DazUP, DZWRO,
Title(s): The Moderator, The Referee, That Maine Trouble

ZSS color: I mash Y and roll with what I get.
Secondaries/other mains: Melee

Region: Maine, US.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Dem tourneys, man.
Quote: DAZ IT UP
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I like Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii, and Chrono Trigger for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The Smash community is pretty baller too, made some of the best friends of my life in it. Still trying to figure out my plans for life. Math? Computers? Eh.[/collapse]

edit: this thread seems more fun than a player finder, so...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Btw, Dazwa, Bri's stupid mom deleted the pictures off of the camera. :(
You gotta go to Raleigh or DC so we can take another one!

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Let's do this.

Forumname: ThreeSided
Picture: Eh, why not.

Ingame Tag: 6TS9, Jess, DEMON, Neutral, Angel, Siren, Gold

Secondaries/other mains: Snake, Sheik.

Region: NE
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Occasionally go to tournaments. Wifi sometimes for fun, but rarely bother to do anything but basic brawl.
Quote: "The coward dies many times, whilst the valiant feels the sting of death but once." - Julius Caesar
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Stuff.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
[collapse=ph00tbag]
Forumname: ph00tbag

Picture:

I'm the dude in the foreground.
Ingame Tag: Brawl: ph00t Melee: jex, f00t, ph0t, PPhD
Title(s): Honorary NC Bro Rankings Panelist

ZSS color: Pink/Black.
Secondaries/other mains: None. Every other character is boring as hell.

Region: North Carolina, US
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Primarily casual, although I frequently attend tournaments and occasionally enter. I never play Wifi.
Quote: "Sometimes you get friends without asking for them. And when you've got them, they're not so easy to lose."
-Darragh, Child of the Prophecy
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm into many games, but primarily, I enjoy games in the open world action/adventure spectrum. Fighting games follow soon after that. Outside of gaming, I enjoy reading, especially speculative fiction, especially by Neal Stephenson, although the occasional fantasy novel strikes my fancy (see quote). I am also an avid patron of the cinema, and will readily discuss the latest billings with anyone who asks. Finally, I generally love music, although there is no particular genre that strikes my fancy. Mainly stuff that sounds unique and interesting.

I graduated from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill in 2009 with a degree in Chinese and another in Linguistics, and am now trying to find a job where I can use my ability to speak fluent Mandarin Chinese, because I want an excuse to continue studying this fascinating language. In the meantime, I'm here in NC.

On the forums, I'm usually abrasive and argumentative, and frequently actively troll the Brawl forums, since I don't keep the secret that I find Melee to be a much better game. However, in person I'm friendly and effusive, if a little shy, and I will gladly play friendlies with anyone in any game. Don't be afraid to talk to me if you meet me at a tournament.[/collapse]

Critical Guru

Smash Rookie
Hey there Zero Suit Samus board and players. I am Critical Guru. I've been a huge lurker and I decided I might as well make a profile since I'd probably improve more if I started to post specific questions that I have rather than wait for them to asked by other members.

I'm going to read the board rules now.

I guess you've already guessed, but I play ZsS as well.
[collapse=Critical Guru]

Picture: I'll get one up soon. Though it probably doesn't matter. You won't ever see me in a Tourney.

Ingame Tag: Jake

Secondaries/other mains: Marth, Bowser, Kirby

Region: North East Coast, Connecticut

Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I've only been to two tourneys, one that I believe Snakee went to. I froze up and lost to a wolf player(I drowned two times on Delfino.) I don't have a good WiFi connection, so I never really play online.

Quote: I really hope I win...

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Creating poems* is a hobby of mine(though I need the inspiration, I can't force the words out.) Well versed in martial arts(Taekwondo, Hapkido, Muy Thai, and Savate) and a practictioner of Parkour. I enjoy reading books, tea, eating(Food is my friend, Food doesn't judge me, Food doesn't tell me I'm fat), and contemplation. Currently I am in college double majoring in Psychology and Sociology(soon minoring in Philosophy or Anthropology, not sure which one though.) . Eventually, the plan is to specialize in Developmental psychology on moralistics and education. I have a knack for seeing patterns and intricate details which I constantly question. I'm known to be articulate and thoughtful. Perhaps a bit too serious for my own good. Admitting that I am much more of a lax person in real life. I have this internet persona(where all you get is my pure thoughts and mind whilst, in real life I am more... Eccentric, but nonetheless philosophical. It is to no coincidence that I enjoy profound/esoteric conversations. I am a geek. I enjoy geek people, geek things, geek ideals. Playing D&D, WoD, 40k, or Magic with my good friends. That's it.

*My deviantART:
http://jake-of-all-trades.deviantart.com/[/collapse]

Pluton

Smash Rookie
Hey there Zero Suit Samus board and players. I am Critical Guru. I've been a huge lurker and I decided I might as well make a profile since I'd probably improve more if I started to post specific questions that I have rather than wait for them to asked by other members.

I'm going to read the board rules now.

I guess you've already guessed, but I play ZsS as well.
^Ditto

Picture:
Ingame Tag:KILT
Title(s):9th best male regional bowler in NC.

ZSS color:Black
Secondaries/other mains:sonic

Region:Greenville,North Carolina
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code):Casual for now, will edit in FC once i get nternet back 2morow.
Quote:"Go read the ****ing board rules"
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc):My hobby is making sure to avoid questions like "what are your hobbies/interests etc.?
Accomplished.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Forumname:

Picture: See my avatar? That's really my face.
Ingame Tag: LUXOR, LUX
Title(s): Smash Researcher as of two days ago lol
That One Smart Guy (TOSG)

Secondaries/other mains: sorta :lucario: :marth:

Region: Are any of you guys stalkers?
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Wifi mostly,
Quote: Zee ess ess da bess
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I run Cross-Country but I'm super slow. My best mile is only like 5:45 lol, I'm terrible. I'm pretty smart and egotistical at heart but I try to tone it down. I like math and science, maybe I'll be a biochemical engineer? I'm also religious.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Forumname: Supermodel From Paris

Ingame Tag: SFP, RiSE, BAD, C-TIER
Title(s): The Guy With Character Bias

ZSS color: Pink, Black, Green
Secondaries/other mains: Oh man.. Pikachu, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Peach, Marth, Ness

Region: Atlantic North, US (NYC/NJ)
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player. I do indulge in wifi: 1202-3053-3758
Quote:
Quotations dazwA070 3:05 pm
i don't know
luckily the rescheduling fee is free
risemix 3:06 pm
then how is it a fee
dazwA070 3:06 pm
**** you, that's how

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Some terrible ZSS player

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Forumname: Nefarious B

Ingame Tag: NefB, Swags, Jesus, I-gay, U-gay, HeGay, Obama
Title(s): Honorable Nilla-Nef
ZSS color: Black (obviously)
Secondaries: Marth
Region: Norcal
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament player
Quote: "If you don't give me heaven I'll raise hell, til it's heaven" (we would probably get along if you know this quote)

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Talk to me on the IRC
a;ljsdfa;slkdjf

Spambot

Smash Rookie
I needed a secondary for Em Kay, Snake, and friends. So ZSS, yeah...

Dr. John

Smash Rookie
Picture: I'll get one later.
Ingame Tag: Mark.
Title: N/A

ZSS Color: Lavender (You know it!)
Secondary's/Other Main's:Lavender Link

Region:Midwest

Tournament/Casual: Been to a few tournaments, but they were small. Would like to go to more tournaments, but usually can't make it.

Quote: "Ungh! My controller's broken!"

About Me: I'm just a teen who plays lots of video games and baseball. Other than those, I enjoy chess and my Ipod Touch. Not very much else to say

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
[collapse=Sovereign]
Forumname: Sovereign

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Flame, -KoJ-, Vega, SoVrN
Title(s): Immortal Legend, Mini Y.b.M(dubbed by Infern)

ZSS color: Purple/White
Secondaries/other mains: :pit: :ganondorf: :shiek:

Region: Midwest, Indiana
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament-Casual
Quote: "Sorry, you got the wrong guy. Y.b.M's over there."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm pretty competitive at whatever I do in smash, and tend to get into it, but any competition I take serious, game or not. I love to do graphic arts, such as signatures, avatars, flash animations(when I learn how to), since it's my college major, and in my spare time, listen to music. I prefer instrumental music to vocal or lyrical music, since I'm able to relax a bit easier whenever I find something to listen to. However, I do love to listen to creative artists that are coming with something new, instead of the usual radio song you hear every now and then. I'm currently enrolling into the National Guard, and can't wait to see where that takes me. I'm interested in all kinds of new things, and am very open-minded.[/collapse]

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
[collapse=DeliciousCake]
Forum name: DeliciousCake

Picture: My sweet sweet ***.
In-game Tag: Cake
Title(s): ZSS Board Matron

Secondaries/other mains: Jigglypuff, Peach

Region: US East
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Retired
Quote: "I am not elitist, I am intolerant of stupidity." - DeliciousCake
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): League of Legends, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
[/collapse]

Cheeszeman_

Smash Cadet
OOH OOH!!!
I'm an aspiring ZZootS main! I guess I'll put my info up...

Code:
Forumname: Cheeszeman
[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs181.snc1/6010_214540085084_516915084_8103946_6830193_n.jpg[/IMG]

Ingame Tag: CHSzE, ANDY
Title(s): uhhhh...
ZSS color: Black, Pink
Secondaries: Link, Samus, Luigi, IC, Snake, Ike, Sonic
Region: BC/West Coast CANADAAAAAAAAA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Tournament, Casual
Quote: "ARRGH! You make me sooo angry because you're a ***!"

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Music
Videoooooooos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4eE-MUYPk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkPk3DXa_r4

i dunnor how to do the hidden text thing :(
i'm a n00b

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Lack of a Wii, lack of interest, more content in honing my skills at eastern fighters. I play Brawl every now and again, but when I get together with friends and we want to play Smash, we stick to Melee.
Well, you should come back. Look for something in Brawl that would or could keep you interested, and see where it goes. We need more ZSS mains.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
[collapse=Mink]

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Mink
Title(s):

ZSS color: Purple.
Secondaries/other mains:

Region: Florida, USA
Quote: None.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm a guitarist, a cashier, and a smasher. I'm in the FGCU area in Florida, and i've been playing smash for about 2 years. Hit me up if you wanna smash. Skype: RyanKane52290
[/collapse]

Zodiac

Smash Master
Sup, Im Mofat(or zodiac) I already main samus and im picking zamus. Only cause Im a fan of the metroid series.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
hmmm... Here's my Bio...

[collapse=Y.b.M.]
Picture:

Ingame Tag: Y.b.M.

Title(s): Best Kirby, Best ZSS in the Midwest...........oh and Will Smith *sigh*

ZSS color: Black (Pink/ Purple if black isn't an option)
Secondaries/other mains: Kirby, picking up Pit and Shiek.

Region: Midwest

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Local tournaments, Regional tournaments, National tournaments. I play with Cincinnati players and practice with The God Kais. I only play online when I'm picking up a new character. I never use ZSS/Kirby online...FC should be on the right of this post.

Quote: No homo, God Kais!!! Get some!!!

About Me: I am rapper, being a successful rapper is my long term goal. Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/youngblackman7 I have a few songs on that page, more to come, and give me feedback even if Music/rap isn't your thing. I love anime/Manga. So much I have a Gaara Tattoo and I plan on getting much more tattoos of my favorite anime characters. I have seen over 100 Anime titles. I use to love playing Video games but for some reason I only have an attention span for a select few. I only play Final Fantasy, Street Fighter (Capcom), Tekken, Brawl, and a few Nintendo titles. I am very competitive and i have a very loyal personality. I love Physical sports....I was training to be a MMA but my passion is music. I am a Bengals Fan, Who Dey!!! I like partying and celebrating life with people close to me. I also like lovely ladies ;)..Holla at me! That's it I guess....

[/collapse]

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well actually I played Shiek before I played ZSS and Pit. I just stopped playing her for some reason... I was messing around with her in pools and I ended up winning against a MK, and my love for her was reborn....

DRN

Smash Lord
[collapse=TuRtL]
Forumname: TurtL​
Picture: will find one later.
Ingame Tag: DRN°→ or i'll steal a tag from someone if im bored.
Title(s): TBA

ZSS color: Black and Purple :zerosuitsamus:
Secondaries/other mains:None anymore. I used to second :falco: but i recently dropped him before entering MLG Raleigh.
Region: Georgia, USA.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I mainly just go to offline tourneys but will play wifi once in a while for fun. I travel a good bit in my region and even sometimes outside of my region for large nationals.
Quote: Cant think of a good one atm :[
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Some Georgia player that keeps losing to luigis.

[/collapse]

Top Bottom