• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS member introduction thread

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Forumname: PEACE7

Ingame Tag: PEACE
Title(s): -69-

ZSS color: Pink
Secondaries/other mains: I main Marth.

Region: New England
Quote:
About Me (Hobbies/interest etc): Hi my gamertag is PEACE I'm a marth mainer from MA. I use Zss as a strong secondary and am here to learn and improve my skillz with her. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico till the age of 11. Brawl is pretty much the only game I play besides DDR every once in a while. I love to hangout with friends and when I lose I don't rage but I get happy because I learn from it . I'm also very loyal love making new friends.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Ingame Tag: BBX, ββx
Title(s): BlueBomberX?

ZSS color: Any. normaly red.
Secondaries/other mains: Zss only boo.

Region: Atlantic South Baton Rouge Louisiana
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I only play wifi to past time. You dont need my Fc. I go to tournaments and stuff more often now.
Quote: o
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I love to lift weights. Like to be a strong guy but at the same refrain from having big bulgy muscles. Im learning to follow a strict Diet. I love gaming. Brawl is NOT the only game I play. I play alot other fighting games to. Street Fighter, Blazeblue, Marvel Vs capcom, Tatsunoko vs capcom, ect list goes on. I like to usually upload replays and footage of what I do. http://www.youtube.com/user/TerrenceJohnson12
Got like 4 Mega Man Combo videos Im known for making beastly combos with Mega Man in Capcom vs games bby. I play everything especially RPGs and platforms. Im a Huge Mega Man, Metroid, and Tales of Fan. I dont get mad over video games. I think its absurdly ********. Good at photoshop. I liek to design game with game making software to. boo.

Spandex

Smash Rookie
Forumname: Spandex

Picture: N/A
Ingame Tag: Zane / Spndx / 69%
Title(s):

ZSS color: Green/Yellow and Blue
Secondaries/other mains: Ness, Peach, and Zelda

Region: Southeast, USA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): 0173~1249~1844
Quote: I suck more than you.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Uhh I enjoy tennis, running, anime, food, reading, and, duh, Brawl.

Zerosuit

Smash Rookie
main characters: ZZS and Sheik
secondaries: Peach and Ice climbers
ZZS: colors: dark blue
Joined the site to become a better SSB player and find some people I could add to my friends list and battle online.
Regular wifi player
If you want to add me to your friends list send me your friend code and we could battle online.
My friend code is 0817-6729-6127

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yo Ramses. I redid mine. Edit pl0x? Kthx~

Forumname: Chronodiver Lokii
Picture: Cosplay, betches~
Ingame Tag: Lokii
Title(s): Queen of NEOH, Raichu > Farfetch'd

ZSS color: Cyan, Blue, or Mikuuuuuu hax <3
Secondaries/other mains: :ganondorf:
Region: NEOH <3 (Midwest)
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I go to tournaments when I can. Also, 2106-5441-9837. I don't really like wifi, but i'll play if i'm realllyyyy bored.
Quote: 'Wait....what?'
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Hello~ I'm Lokii. I'm just some crazy ZSS main from 'the heart of it all (Ohio)'. I'm obsessed with the Midwest region, especially my home turf of NEOH. I can usually be found here, MW forums, or Art Emporium. I like art and I sell commissions at tournaments. I'm not photogenic...and frankly, I hate getting my picture taken x__x Uh...I'm either really wacky or really chill...so it's kinda luck of the draw on how I'll act. Yeah. Hi. N stuff.

duduh

Smash Rookie
Ingame Tag: Duduh, Duds

ZSS color: Black
Secondaries/other mains: R.O.B. and Kirby

Region: Brazil

As you can see i'm new here, but I was always looking (lurking) at the theads. Also i'm brazilian, so please forgive me about my writing.
ZSS isn't my main actually, ROB is, but watching some ZSS' videos (which aren't Claw's) i've really got interested into her.

duduh

Smash Rookie
I have asked some friends of mine and they didn't knew if he is a Kirby or a Olimar player lol so no, I don't know him.

Billy_The_Billeh

Smash Rookie
Picture:
(I dunno if this'll work... >.<)

Ingame Tag: Billy (It's my nickname IRL, so... LOL)

Title(s): N/A

ZSS color: Black, Default

Secondaries/other mains: Link (former main until I fell for ZSS), Pikachu, any other Melee character.

Region: North Carolina

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Casual/Wifi player (FC: 0561-5469-1979)

Quote: N/A

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm a HUGE gamer, I've played games from Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony. I'm also a budding novelist, and I love reading. In regards to Brawl... well, I'm no pushover, seeing as how I played Melee for years (alone, unfortunately) and I've got my GC controller... FEAR ME, LESSER PLAYERS!!!! LOL. But yeah, I'm pretty good-- but I doubt I'm tournament material yet. I only recently fell for ZSS (because I was never able to play as her till I figured the trick out), so I've been using her as my main for the past few days (I only got my own Wii and Brawl recently). If anyone would like to add me as a Friend on Brawl and help me hone my craft with ZSS, I'd greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: If anyone's actually read this and wants to help me out, send me a PM please.

bluekyuui

Smash Rookie
Forumname: bluekyuui

Picture:

Ingame Tag: BLUZE, BLU3, DIEGO, 1INCA
Title(s): 2008: Town Spammer 2009: Town Spammer 2010: The WTF how'd he get good with ZSS so fast award.

ZSS color:
Green and Azure
Secondaries/other mains: Fox, Game & Watch, Wario

Region: Pacific West / NoCal
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I play it all. Here's my friend code, 2235-4864-2024
Quote: "Watch him drop." "This is a quote."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm 14 from NoCal. I've been playing Smash since Melee. I was a decent marth player at the age of 6 in 2002. Won a few tourneys in my area. Now I suck. In brawl I mained Game and Watch until recently I picked up ZSS. ZSS was just too good to pass up. I blow out the candles on July 19th, a few days after Genesis :p

So umm hi xD

Richie3341

Smash Rookie
Introduction

Forumname:
Richie3341

Picture:

Ingame Tag: Wubz
Title(s): None...

ZSS color: Blue and Green

Secondaries/other mains: Pit and Mario......rarely

Region: SouthEast/ Florida

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Casual 2621-2689-7020

Quote:
As long as there's music, I'll keep Dancing
-Bayonetta

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc):

I'm Richard, I am a pretty chill guy. I've liked Zero Suit since I heard about Brawl. I am way into theatre, I believe my ranking in the Thespian Society is Honor Thespian. I do enjoy music as I'm sure many do, any kind except rap or hip hop unless I like the song, very contradictory, I know. I do have wifi if anyone wants to battle, I really only play against my friend who mains Peach. I have MSN if anyone wants to add me on there too. I like to speak French, I'm currently studying it in School. I like to meet new people so just message me for anything else.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Two newcomers within two days :o Welcome to the both of you! Enjoy your stay here on the ZSS boards/Anime general boards.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
Picture: uh well, i am a nice italian guy
Ingame Tag: quiK!
Title(s): Dairdevil x)

ZSS color: blue, but not the normal blue
Secondaries/other mains: Samus!!
Maining Samus for 2 years, ZSS for ~ 9 months. Using now her weaker form for Joker and special matchups. I love both and i like to transform during matches.

Region: Germany
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): tournament player and climbing our power ranking.
Quote: I love my mains.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): One of my hobbies is going to brawl-tournaments and travel around Germany and meeting other people. I love to represent Samus (both forms). I love to predict, making pressure and play aggressively. Imo my chars are very unique and i dont get bored to play with them. <:

Salin

Smash Rookie
[collapse=Salin]
Forum Name: Salin

Picture: Use your imagination.
Ingame Tag: Salin
Title(s): Princess Tortilla (don't ask)
ZSS color: Blue, Green, Pink or Normal.
Secondaries/other mains:

Region: U.S.A. East Coast
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player: I'm a Wifi player but I'm looking to play in some real life tournaments. PM me if you want to play sometime. {3737-9224-0791}

Quote: "Your such a Turkey."
About Me: Like most people, my goal is to become a better player. I've come to this site seeking exactly that and I plan to do it with ZSS as my main.[/collapse]

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Welcome welcome~ Enjoy your stay here in the Anime General Discussion forums (aka the Zero Suit Boards aka home of the MAGICAL GIRLS ( ◕‿‿◕ ) )

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Well, I just started playing Zero Suit Samus after playing Falco for quite a bit. She seems like a really fun character. I'm terrible with her right now, but hope to get better. My real name is Zac, and I live in California. I like to use pink or green ZSS. My tags are usually Linkvader, Steam, or mYzeAlot. I'm an early teenager, and enjoy Brawling( a lot), scootering, SSFIV, and hanging out with my friends. I am also trying to find a secondary, which might be Falco, Wario, or somebody else. I hope I get to meet some new people. :)

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Holy **** how come no one told me ZSS was so much fun? I now main her.

Just for giggles:

Picture: (Laaaaaaaaater)
Ingame Tag: Bzzy
Title(s): Not sure what to put here

ZSS color: Pink
Secondaries/other mains: I play a bunch of others, but G&W is second

Region: MD/VA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I play at tourneys, and wifi, code is to the side.
Quote: I don't have a quote.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Mostly games. I love RPGs the most though. Fighting games gets a close second. I also listen to music, favorite's rap, but I can dig a lot of other stuff too (Amanaguchi da bess) I draw here and there and for the most part enjoy chilling out.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oooooo more new peopleeeee <3
Welcome welcome~
AND ANOTHER DRAWERER WHUUUT?
(i think my brain is finally being shut down by my cold. Sorry for the hyperactivity)

@Linkvader: Haha Falcoooo...hes so fun/so difficult xD

MT Zehvor

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChocolateMetroid
Guess I should do this, I've been here a while now but w/e.

Picture: Will be up sometime later.
Ingame Tag: EMTEE
Title(s): The Closet Troll

ZSS color: Purple
Secondaries/other mains: Toon Link, King Dedede

Region: TN/GA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (5156-7636-3267): I typically online play online, I don't believe I'm anywhere good enough to go anywhere in a tournament.
Quote: Henshin a go go bab-owait I ripped that off Viewtiful Joe.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I have no personality.

-MT

victoryismydestiny

Smash Rookie
Picture: dnt feel like uploading one
Ingame Tag: have several for different control schemes, just DAN for ZSS
Title(s): none, i think

ZSS color: whatever im feelin
Secondaries/other mains: mk is my true main but zss is more than a secondary for me

Region: US-midwest
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): casual for now, but trying to improve to a near tournament level player
Quote:
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): i like guitars and smash and thts pretty much it

KatanaK7

Smash Rookie
[COLLAPSE="KatanaK7"]picture: <D: I r 2 ugly>
ingame tag: K7
title(s): Haven't really played online etc. That much.

Zss color: purple. 'cause it rocks. Or blue, depends on nothing though.
secondaries/other mains: Ice climbers, falco.

region: The Netherlands.
Tournament/casual/wifi player (give friend code): 1892-6106-2430
Quote:
About me (hobbies/interests etc): I'm really starting to enjoy ZSS more and more, although I don't really feel that I'm getting better... Maybe I am, but for that reason I popped up the SSB-forums.
Music is a big thing in my life, bands like Avenged Sevenfold are the thing for me, but also the more classic-rock kinds stuff like Alice Cooper is what I'm into. Wednesday 13, Rev Theory and Rise Against are also in my list. ;)[/COLLAPSE]

InfernoParadox

Smash Rookie
Just started playing ZSS recently because I found she was the most fun out of any other character, been looking on here a lot recently for tips and such and finally decided to register, so... yeah.

[collapse=infernoparadox]

Forumname: InfernoParadox

Picture: ---
Ingame Tag: Lumpy
Title(s): ---

ZSS color: Green or black
Secondaries/other mains: :zelda::marth::pit:

Region: US-Eastern
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Causal
Quote: ...
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): ---
[/collapse]

lil cj

Smash Lord
[collapse=lil cj]
Picture:

Ingame Tag: Lil CJ
Title(s): "The Actor Gamer" "young Denzel"

ZSS color: Black or Purple
Secondaries/other mains: :lucas::pikachu2::wario::sheilda:

Region:pacific West...Cali!
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code):
Quote: Why so serious?
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Acting (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4202462/), Comedy, Singing, Gaming
[/collapse]

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Picture

Ingame Tag: YosH or Pichu what ever i decide on
Title(s): Yosh Yash Pichu

ZSS color: I like to taste the Rainbow ever now and again but sometimes usually dark or original :D

Secondaries/other mains: :zelda: :samus: Also very seldom need to get lots more work with her. :peach:

Region: East Coast Toronto Ontario
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (Looking for another copy of brawl): Haven't really gotten into the tourny scene but I am looking to start up very soon.
Quote: awww damn just took a (insert what killed you) to the face , Aww man poor (insert character ) got ***** D:.

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): , Comedy, Gaming , usuaully up to what ever is good I can enjoy all sorts of things :D.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Dude, you're from Toronto? So am I!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318000 Big tourney March 10th. Venue is like a 2 minute walk from Spadina station

And there's also another (smaller) tourney at the same venue on Feb 18th (that's in 9 days) from 2-6 pm. Singles only, there'll probably be about 10-15 people, it'd be a great way to get into the scene and make some friends imo.

What part of GTA are you from?

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Was Mainly in Scarborough but now I'm currently like minutes away on a bus from T.O I'm like Right into Markham literally but i can get around not to bad.

But ya I should be going to the March 10 th tourney for sure if I'm lucky ill have enough money to enter as doubles as well, was so stoked to go i nearly forgot it would take like all day and ill need to buy food.

As for the Feb 18th one coming up soon isn't that a melee only tourney? i kinda would be down for that but i haven't played melee in forever, but it would be fun as a refresher course so i can speed up my game play again ha ha.

We'll i guess we shall see whats good.

Top Bottom