• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wow, with your little dair jab lock setup from 0 and this stupid stale move mechanic, you guys are more like Sonic than I thought.

Its even stranger that those two moves would share the same spot for ZSS, at least with Sonic both moves actually end up as the same thing anyway...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I hope DRN and Dakpo enjoy the wonderful nothing that is the BBR.
Let's talk some sense into them during the next MU chart.
SNAKE IS ****ING 0 NOT -1!

Salem

Smash Champion
I beat snake's pretty easy.

Except for Ally, cause the Ally mu =/= the snake mu.

Besides that, oh yay, +1 new thing I learned, did not know those two moves share stale properties, le sigh, now I have to mix things up even more.

DRN

Smash Lord
I beat snake's pretty easy.

Except for Ally, cause the Ally mu =/= the snake mu.

Besides that, oh yay, +1 new thing I learned, did not know those two moves share stale properties, le sigh, now I have to mix things up even more.
How did that go? Didnt know you played ally.

I dont get to play very many snakes. Just diddys and warios...

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I feel as though the snake match up can be really really tough and then we get him in the air and juggle him for a stock. Its really weird. Razer is really good vs zss, I would like to see how you guys would do against him. And its not like I'm bad at the match up, I did beat MVD in a MM at genesis, and he should have had plenty of mcgriddle experience

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Nick if you lose you're gonna spend the next few days sleeping on the couch.

Also I has skype nao vishal.b.115 add me you scrubs

Edit: (I don't have a mic/webcam lol)

xzx

Smash Lord
Hi Zero Suit Samuses!

We Warios are currently discussing you, so an input + ratio would be utterly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
I don't like the ZSS/Wario MU. Wario is a fat ugly perv whose pummel animation is a molesting fingerbang, while sweet little ZSS is just a skinny blonde chick with boobs too large for a kids game (imho).

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
What

ZSS's boobs are a C AT BEST

Which is nothing compared to Soul Caliber, Skull girls for shizzle, and other amazing fighters

I would still ravage zero suit.
Ravage.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
after playing the character for 4 years, I have lost any and all sexual interest in Zero Suit
I have actually never had any sexual interest in Samus at all. The only thing I could have was pure admiration, therefore when people talked smack about samus/Zss sexual or saying she plain sucks usually upset me, and I usually grabbed them by the collar or something.

When people talk smack about samus it upsets me plain and simple they talk anything about any other ****ty female character I don't care the slightest because they usually are a **** for a bunch of them loving off the main character as in 4 girls wanting to jump on 1 mans.........might as well run a train with the whole RPG party.

Anyways I had a question about the olimar match up as of today I played an olimar and it was somewhat difficult but I think I did pretty well. So my question is how do you guys play the olimar MU?

I'll comment based on what I did the olimar I played was Swagg on AIB.

Top Bottom