• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Good to see some patg in action :)
Although that marth seemed to be really fluid. I liked the way he played.
(lots of missed punishes though, marth shouldn't be allowed to space against us so easily)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
For what it's worth, ZSS is one of three characters that can't be reliably turnaround hobbled by ICs on flat surfaces:

Turn around hobble = Popo Bthrow > Nana Footstool > Popo IB

:D

If your opponent does this, wait for the IB to whiff and you're now in a non-guaranteed regrab tech chase scenario.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
For what it's worth, ZSS is one of three characters that can't be reliably turnaround hobbled by ICs on flat surfaces:

Turn around hobble = Popo Bthrow > Nana Footstool > Popo IB

:D

If your opponent does this, wait for the IB to whiff and you're now in a non-guaranteed regrab tech chase scenario.
ZSS was just designed to **** on your character.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
First hint of this:

ZSS can't be selected by random on a non-hacked wii. Therefore, she is probably the least practiced CG by any IC
That's stupid though. :(
Just get a damn smashball in training mode, or transform into her.

DeLux

First you help me on my project
Now you help me with overcoming ICs.

Brofist.
Ha, if you really wanted help on your paper, I just wrote an 11 page case study brief with a couple of work product journal entries for my public admin class based on the ramifications in the world of policy implementation. I would have let you in on everything I collected

But you never did the follow up questions even though I hinted you should in PM :(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm sorry :c
Life has been a little crazy with all the finals being announced at the same time >__<;; Such a freshman.

I'm still working, so is it okay if I bug you a bit more about my paper? : o
And I'd seriously like to see your case study. That sounds intense O___O

DeLux

I intend to main this character by February of next year :)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Heyas! ^_^ . So, I know I kept randomly coming on here once in a blue moon, saying that I was gonna start playing again...but I seriously am coming back this time :3 . I miss you guys too much : P . Oh, and can we bring back the IRC chat pleaseeee? :D

Dakpo

Smash Lord
ok who ever is trolling me in the AIB chat... stop it....AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!! unless there really is a good zss main named Carmina from Canada

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I wanna get everyone's opinion on this >: (
Falco MU. -3? -2? -1? Even? +4 ZSS?

For the record I think it's -2, but closer to being -1 than to being -3.

No explanations necessary, just the number.

Top Bottom