• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You can probably do it on stages where platforms will restrict your infinate/make it a bit too hard.

or walk-offs

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Can I get a breakdown (as in, frame data) for jab1, as well as dtilt? I'd like to know if anything is guaranteed out of either, other than jab1-->jab2 ._.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
sooo you guys being weeaboos and all.
What do you think of this chick?

Yall know about her?
That white girl who thinks shes Japanese(literally) and cosplays in outfits far too small for her.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Aww xD Yeah, Ganon is tough...How does Fonz do it?

Also, about the cosplayer...
Very poorly constructed :c If you are going to cosplay Yuna, get it right >___<
The braid is nice looking, but the hair at the bottom DOES NOT MATCH HER REAL HAIR, the construction looks cheap, the pants are WRONG, the boots are WRONG, it looks all bunchy and not nice.
It's all just WRONG! As a fellow Yuna cosplayer (FFX costume), I pronounce this as FAIL. :c

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be at a tourney tomorrow with like 40-50ish people. Different format, losers' pools, so more matches.
It's gonna be streamed, the tourney is called Showdown in Downtown 5.

Just throwing it out there :3

Top Bottom