• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

Dakpo

Smash Lord
i literally thought this was the social thread with all these pictures...I hit the back button and everything :(

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Fooled around with air releases on Olimar yesterday, his air release animation is REALLY high O.O
Anyway, we get uair, bair (RAR), fair (obv. both hits will only connect at lower %s) and if we air release him close to the edge, we can run off and up-B spike :awesome:
And you may be thinking that he can just SDI the wire so he doesn't get hit by the spikebox, but it seems you can time it so that ONLY the spikebox will hit. Neat.

Pretty sure all of these are guaranteed, but I'd like clarification if anyone is willing.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Thanks
An Oli main in my region is giving me trouble, and now he's picked up Falco (of all characters!) as a secondary:mad:
Though it's actually his Oli that gives me more trouble.
Hopefully I can style all over his face with the AR-upB spike the next time I play his Oli lmao

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
grab release -> upb on wario is a true combo that sweet spots.

If you grab release him on the ledge and up+b, wario dies as long as he's not like at 0%. I don't think DI can really save him, could be wrong, I don't have anyone to test with. I know that when you gr wario he tends to hold away so he doesn't get dsmashed though so you might get away with this once ;)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
grab release -> upb on wario is a true combo that sweet spots.

If you grab release him on the ledge and up+b, wario dies as long as he's not like at 0%. I don't think DI can really save him, could be wrong, I don't have anyone to test with. I know that when you gr wario he tends to hold away so he doesn't get dsmashed though so you might get away with this once ;)
He auto-falls behind you.
If he DIs in front of you... he gets that way.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Did you test?

I found that if he holds away, he still gets hit, he just flies away from the stage and dies.

If he DIs towards you, he gets dsmashed.

Dunno what happens if he DIs up.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Salem got second in teams with Anti (as Pikachu)
Lost in winners to idk
Lost in GF to ADHD+dabuz, 3-1

As of typing, he's 1-1 with Shadow, losing a clutch lasthit laststock first game, and 2stocking him second game. Shadow's Falco.

Salem = legit

edit: Salem got the **** game 3, still a nice performance imo. Battlefield is just way too good for Falco (imo)

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
soooooooooo

concentrate

I guess we can't rag on salem anymore for being a wififag

GJ Salem!~

We should wifi it up sometime even though coast to coast is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

In other news.

What do you guys usually follow-up with on early hit dash attack besides like... dsmash the airdodge.

I've been hitting with it more often now rather then the cross-up and late hits and I'm trying to learn a few mix-ups.

Salem

Smash Champion
I got 5th oh and, I'm just bad against his Falco on BF, I'm banning it next time and ****** shadow's **** if we play again. (should've done it in the first place since I did all the other times against people who I thought had an actual advantage against me on it)
Seriously... everything he did was obvious freaking obvious, the only thing that actually threw me off was his walks.

Everything else though? I just ran into it like an idiot, notice how when I was vs bleachigo (if it was on stream or not, I don't know) I ***** his **** without any problem watsoever, 3 stocked that Free Bird, the Falco match-up ratio IMO is a complete lie also, it's about 50-50 or so it's not actually bad unless you do something wrong, as in, not ban the right stage... lol.

And Nick Riddle needs to get over himself, you can't be the best forever.

Besides, you're only "Kinda the best in the world." Just kinda, not simply just "The Best In The World" or something which should at least sound accurate "I'm kinda the best Zss in the world" and from what I heard? people say your play style is boring (Not giving out any names) seriously though? What I think? I think you don't know how to use this char and should pick up somebody else, really.

50$ MONEY MATCH AT APEX: [Salem vs Nick Sammich] LES GO

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Uh-oh......

I think I'm going to have to destroy Salem's ego before it grows into a terrible monster.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I used zero suit before it was cool

rather

when it became cool with the nick dsmash trolling

I still liked watching snakeee in 08 though

Top Bottom