• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zsamus or Zelda/shiek- Who's Hotter.

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
I clicked this thread hoping this would be an intelligent discussion about the similarities and differences in Zamus and Shiek's playstyles titled with something purposefully... drawing. I was wrong.

Get off my internets.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I clicked this thread hoping this would be an intelligent discussion about the similarities and differences in Zamus and Shiek's playstyles titled with something purposefully... drawing. I was wrong.

Get off my internets.

well thats about 3 mins that ull never get back

shortwanabelaker

Smash Journeyman
For all you people that say about, ZOMG YOU LIKE FAKE CHARS>YOU DONT HAVE GF's WHAT LOSERS!!1!/FAIL ....just because the women in the game you are playing are more attractive than anything you ever got some from, doesn't mean you have to put us down for dreaming of better things than your fugly gf. Don't give me your elitist bs....

Zamus is #1 in my heart
ahahahaha awesome.. i completely agree, execpt with the zamus part.. im sticking with krystal

the problem is that most of the people on these boards are so insecure that they believe if they do admit to thinking a cartoon is hot they wud be considered "weird and nerdy" or w/e... and u know.. coming to a video game forum 30 times a day obviously does not put u in that category..

i saw some luigis and cap falcons earlier... please tell me how choosing a guy cartoon makes u less weird than choosing a girl

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Has NOBODY found Ness attractive?!
He could hit a home run with me, anyday.
As for Toon Link, him and his ship can ride my stormy seas, anyday!
Eeeesh, I'm scaring myself.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
ahahahaha awesome.. i completely agree, execpt with the zamus part.. im sticking with krystal

the problem is that most of the people on these boards are so insecure that they believe if they do admit to thinking a cartoon is hot they wud be considered "weird and nerdy" or w/e... and u know.. coming to a video game forum 30 times a day obviously does not put u in that category..

i saw some luigis and cap falcons earlier... please tell me how choosing a guy cartoon makes u less weird than choosing a girl
and that's a FACT

Top Bottom