• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zsamus or Zelda/shiek- Who's Hotter.

-Knux-

Smash Ace

Well, Zamus has Zelda at gunpoint. Dare this woman even TRY to be sexier than the great Zamus?

Also, Yoshi solves the problem by "going for" the hotter one. Hm... Where exactly is your tongue heading, oh innocent Yoshi?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord

Well, Zamus has Zelda at gunpoint. Dare this woman even TRY to be sexier than the great Zamus?

Also, Yoshi solves the problem by "going for" the hotter one. Hm... Where exactly is your tongue heading, oh innocent Yoshi?
You know, you could seriously come up with some very, very interesting commentary/backstory for that picture...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
"Wait's for someone to say Lyn, she's hot to"

But for me, Lip always had my heart ever since 1995, but then again she's my second favroite Nintendo character so there.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
"Wait's for someone to say Lyn, she's hot to"

But for me, Lip always had my heart ever since 1995, but then again she's my second favroite Nintendo character so there.
CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP.

It's a tarp.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Whoever the OP of this thread is he clearly has no life...... Until the release of Brawl that is

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
Daisy. :p[/sarcasm]
(costume of peach)

who gives a landmaster?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I gotta ask....Sheik? I mean I know you can tell Sheik is a girl now but......still looks a lot like a guy.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Pathetic........Absolutely pathetic thread.
Does it really matter?
Your absolutely right

This thread was decided eons ago

NANA is the hottest, fact.

SHE melts the ice on the summit stage., shes so hot shes contributing to global warming!

why else do you think the polar bears wore sunglasses and skin tight pink speedos? To impress Nana.

The only reason she covers up is so the other girls don't get insecure.

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Seriously. Not to mention they are modeled realistically.

Plus, people just talk about how Zero Suit Samus is pixels. Well guess what, all those hot women you're looking at on the internet are just pixels on a computer too, and you sure aren't interacting with them in real life either.
I agree gree. That is just how the power of imagination works. None of this characters really exists, or we could say they exist as pseudo-real entity in our minds. Peach is just pixels, a model, textures, and a couple of sounds and you get to love her as a live cute woman.

Thing of these characters as real as they were meant to become in your mind and answer this thread. Don't f.... it off...

LuLLo

Smash Ace
It's okay to talk about who's sexier, but since Sheik doesn't have any sex-appeal, besides her behind (alot of MEN have behinds too you know), Sheik can't be counted as a worthy opponent for Zelda and Zamus...
Dang people, it's not even OFFICIALLY confirmed if she even IS a female!!
Anyways, if there are people who are SERIOUSLY discussing who's hotter should go offline from time to time, you don't hear me saying it's not natural...but yeah, you know, it's kinda...weird...

Top Bottom