• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Polt you drove off with my controller in your car.... please keep it safe.

Kith: Great PT , I didn't expect charizard to do that well in the matchup.

Lee: Guess my practice against Diddy payed off ggs.

Seibrik:Very close set , sopo is a force to be reckoned with.

Xaltis: Were 0-2 now and I beat you at the Ihop challenge <3

Chaz: Destroyed me on Rainbow cruise....lol. Too pro at the Jigglypuff rests.

Went a whole tourney without playing riddle c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Crap, sorry Snipa. In fact, if you didn't ask for your bag in my car I would have droven off with it, too. D:

I was surprised by the low turnout for this tourney. The smashfests got a larger turnout than this one. What happened? :(

Oh, and... Lee (happy birthday, by the way ^_^)? I think I forgot to get my money back from doubles. Can I have it back the next time we meet?

And I also forgot to get my $2 from Seibrik, too. Man, I was so absent-minded yesterday. Maybe that's why I did so horribly in the tourney. >_>;

:069:

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I am so Freaking pissed at myself. I have never placed this bad at a tourney. There is no excuse. Freak me! Losing both matches back to back, I really thouhgt I was going to do better than the last time I went. By my standards W/E my rank is gonna be, is not acceptable, I will find a way to do better next time.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Thanks guys means alot :)

Riddle! After all this time I figured out why nana did the weird drop on ZSS just tested like a hundred 0-deaths.
Soooo hyped , whens the next time we can play????

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Uh... Lee? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that I may have not gotten refunded for my doubles entry. I paid you $20 (to cover both me and Xaltis), but I don't think I got my money back. :(

:069: *uses Amnesia*

MnM

Smash Journeyman
i know everyone wants a piece of snipa now but back away. snipa i can be your body guard...for the right price.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Thanks guys means alot :)

Riddle! After all this time I figured out why nana did the weird drop on ZSS just tested like a hundred 0-deaths.
Soooo hyped , whens the next time we can play????
Umm... hold a smashfest, and I'll go. I'll even MM you if you'd like.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Ouch, thats a tough choice, but i already said i would team with snipa. Also, you don't listen in teams, which is a really bad thing of a partner.

Top Bottom