• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
You know what would be amazing...if some people from sfl could borrow some of the zp tvs for my smash fest. I might make it a tournament if we have enough TVs

Anyways, I should be here. :)

Coffee™

I need it....
Would any1 be able to gimme a ride back home after this? I live like 10-15 mins from ZP if not then I might not be able to make it :(

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I should be able to take you home R@vyn. Ther and home, since I think I'm taking you there anyways...

:( C has Publix training to do until 12:00 or 1:00, so no doubles for us unless it is pushed back. (Which doesn't seem too far of a stretch, considering this place doesn't open until at least that time. Doubles at 2? <3

Edit: Wow C, you post as I'm posting.

Coffee™

I need it....
I should be able to take you home R@vyn. Ther and home, since I think I'm taking you there anyways...

:( C has Publix training to do until 12:00 or 1:00, so no doubles for us unless it is pushed back. (Which doesn't seem too far of a stretch, considering this place doesn't open until at least that time. Doubles at 2? <3

Edit: Wow C, you post as I'm posting.
Thx Nick. :)

TeamWORK!

but yeah, i like how the host hasn't posted in... 2 weeks?

or answered his phone >_>
I'll try to get in touch with him see if anythings changed.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
TeamWORK!

but yeah, i like how the host hasn't posted in... 2 weeks?

or answered his phone >_>
My phone has been lost/stolen. If anyone needs to reach me then call 786 955 5270 and ask for me of course. I should be getting my new phone soon though.

And just because I dont post doesnt mean that I dont check up on my threads.

Any ways delaying doubles until 1 shouldnt be that big of a deal HOWEVER if people do what they did last time and dont play their matches when their suppose to and delay the WHOLE tourny by like 3 hours is frustrating. Any HYPE!!!

My BDAY Is So Close...

-L-

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
ill go tomorrow. but im still not gonna enter doubles cuz 1 i have no real doubles partner and two i just picked up a character last saturday so ill try my luck at singles lol.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Alright, i got a ride, but that person has work 'till 1 PM and I'm coming from Miami. I'm bringing my Wii, Also. Will singles start by then, and also, since I'm coming around that time, there won't be enough TV's to set up my Wii :(

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Alright, i got a ride, but that person has work 'till 1 PM and I'm coming from Miami. I'm bringing my Wii, Also. Will singles start by then, and also, since I'm coming around that time, there won't be enough TV's to set up my Wii :(
since singles always start pretty late and they're delaying doubles this time, come at 4 if you want to skip most of doubles.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
kk, hope I can make it on time, I should be there around 2:30-3:00 PM with a friend of mine (it'll be his second tourney). I just hope we make it ontime for singles since someone's driving us (it'll be a real slap in the face if he took his time to drive us and get there late :(

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
k Lee. I'm bringing my Wii with all my texture goodies n' stuff. But when I have to leave, it has to go : /. BTW, my friend can't come anymore. His parents had transportation problems getting to my house, so nope :( It'll only be me.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday, Lee ^_^

MnM

Smash Journeyman
oh btw there were some guys playing yugioh on the ds last time. which game were you guys playing?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
-.- C is going to take longer than expected... Doubt I'm entering doubles... And, Brianna hasn't finished her SAT yet, so I'm not even sure when we are going to leave... Hooray!

Top Bottom