• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Makes sure the results say marth/falco because thats all that i used the entire tourney

hrnut on gdx's account

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

Lee - Good **** running the tournament. Doubles took forever, but it was still really well run. Still haven't got to play you in tournament, which sucks. People are annoying when asking about the bracket lol, now I know why you hate it.

HRNut - Good set! Really close matches, and i was lucky for that edgehog first match, but thats what you get for going off the level as marth :p Very close last match, but you were getting too F-smash happy, you should've done some other attacks. Too bad i didn't get to play you in winners semis, my stupid brother didn't play me for a month so i didn't know how much better he got/what changes he made to his playstyle. Sorry man, i wanted to fight you again.

GAMEDRAGONX - Man, your matches with Chaz were SOOOO CLOSE! That SD sucked! I felt so bad when you kicked. I was hoping you would've gotten the platform, but you were avoiding chaz so you missed it...and then you couldn't up-b. Really sucked. Nice set vs HRNut, you did really good. beat him the first match. I still think you should've gone G&W against falco on halberd, or you should've taken him to like...brinstar or something. Whatever, good ****. I wanna play you next time you come down.

Chaz - ****ing D-tilt lock >_> I was doing so well till i got 130% from it.....ugh. Oh well, no johns. Good **** on beating me when i just beat HRNut. You guys play so differently. Good **** on beating him in Loser's Finals (I think...nobody posted the full restuls yet) How many matches did you take off of seibrik in grand finals? Did you make him go MK?

Nick Riddle - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you should've let me play HRNut instead of you...you still can't win against falcos. Either you have to just play tommy G for like 19 hours straight or i have to train you. Either way, you NEED to get better or just pick up pikachu for the MU

DC - If you stop trying in doubles one more time i'll never team with you again

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This was a good tournament. I found out that I have extream controller johns and I need a new one. Good matches to all that I played none the less. And good meeting eeveryone new I met.
Riddle you couldn't do that thing on me =) and peach is crazy fun with turnips. My turnip game is gonna be crazy. I beat every snake I played this tournament. Im actually not bad at this game lol. Lee I hope you like the music I gave you

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I liked this tourney this time. More space, more tv's. i think everything ran smoother
****n ****** i on the boardsss LOL

this tourney was really gooood ran well and thnks lee martin for waiting for us man i felt like shxt that we got lost but thnks dawg definately try to come back again and make it on time next time for sure. i felt horrible the whole entire tournamnet though like me i fel t weak hadnt eating anything the whole day but it w.e everyonw has an off tournament

shoutOuts

MIx -good shxt on the match agains seibrik man you did really good . even on the mk you did good in th ebeggining but still man good shxt.

vaarr- **** every time i play this kid i always get a cut in my thumb from pressing too hard trying to get out of the infintie LMAO its funny how alot of people were like **** this kids is fxcking sick hes good and i beat him for the second time and no one is like **** good shxt wolf lol but its cOol:laugh: close matchs though my controler bugged out the first one and i ended up walking up to his up smash lol

dc- good moone match man it was sickkkkk

DEW-**** you outed us., you should of been here but noo man you suck

eskimop-wtf mannn you did good but too bad you lossed to vaar but i got him for you after lol

robix- **** you guys were sickk man. good games you guys haddd

lee martin-thanks again for waiting dawg

anyone else idk i was off so i dont remember mxch

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ESAM:

Hrnut beat chaz in Losers finals, last match I believe. Chaz went mk twice, and won once with mk. everything else was marth dittoes.

I went DDD vs Hrnut in winners finals first two matches vs his falco and lost, went mk 3rd match and lost.

In the 2nd set I started with mk, he started falco I won

then he went bf/Marth and I won

THEN he went FD DIDDY KONG (I didnt forget im calling him out, he went DIDDY vs me so EFF that whole only using two character thing)

and i won

i forgive him for using diddy kong though, cuz its really bad.

Im happy i used DDD MOST of the tourny, and even happier when i used MK that i wasn't rusty because of teams.

Im still working on some matchups as DDD(falco in particular now) so i wasn't about to lose 200 bucks for the sake of science and research. That will just have to wait.

Good **** to everyone I played, I'm very happy I got so much matchup exp with my DDD, everyone I played either was even or "a counter" for ddd, so getting that EXP has helped alot.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i gave up seibrik thats why i went diddy, i didnt care lol if i wanna a chance at winning i would've easily went one of the two i've been playing the entire tourney and tried harder...duh...lol idk i was gonna lose to an mk anyways regardless of who pick, he's so gay and we all know it lol

hrnut on gdx's account

-!-

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

******: Good shXt on teams bro, we did pretty gooood Paaaarrrtneeeerrrr!!! lmao can't wait for Saturday :)
Emo^Wolf: damm dawg I know how you feel, I was so hungry myself I got a headache... and when u get in that state.. ahhh... good shXt on beating that ICs guy that everyone praises but no one cares who beats him XD one grab = 1 Stock, sooo gaaay but good **** :)
Gato: Good shXt man, keep it up :)
VTEC: wth man, you should of entered XD thanks for the practice bro, your like the only DDD that I play since other's don't want to >_> and only MK too lol
DewDaDash: You Suck Bawls!!! you outed the Crew!!!

Clippen/Kith: Fun set we had, close matches ggs
Chaz/Bonesaw: Had fun in our set :) those couple of footstools gave us the win in match one XD didn't thought it would go that well. And I forgot you would go double MK if we choose Delfino, I was too concentrated on a stage ****** will be comfortable with that I forgot you will change for sure XD GGs though my Secret character needs major wok >_> Shhh no one knows :laugh:
GDX/Kyon: Had Lots of fun in our set, and I should make sure my tag hasn't been changed next time... I'm sorry about it I just didnt thought someone else uses "!" as a tag... again. GGs though see you at gigs :)
Nick/Galon: Still too good XD GGs had lots of fun.

Seibrik: it's rare the matches that give me so much adrenalin and damm our set was one of them, it was too intense. I loved when I Fsmashed you when you Dsmashed and I thought I hit you... and I died XD It was a feeling of Relief/surprised/frustrated in less then a Second lmao and not too mention your Insane DI O_O can't belived you cameback after that fresh Fsmash. Just gotta get that MK matchup better though, but I did better then I thought though :) it was either that or Snake vs DDD :urg: I hope the set was recorded, I want to see all my mistakes in the last match... I know I was rushing too much for the Kill, but I'll learn :)
Pit Player???: GGs I should start banning Rainbow Cruise on all Pits... so gaaay but good stuff though ^_^
Kyon: had alot of fun in our set :) and it was great talking with you ^_^ see u at gigs, and we gotta friendly!!! need some practice :)

anyone else I missed... Sorry :( I do wish I had play more people, but I wasn't feeling it so I just became an expectator.

-!-

Kith

Smash Ace
Btw that snake/pt team was clippen (Snake) and me (Pokemon Trainer). I was using the tag LV100. ggs lol

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh lol thanks ^_^ btw that set you guys had against MVD and Linguini was sweet :) good job on that.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
THANK YOU KYON!!!!!!! Your chill as fvck, not only because of the music though, just in general.

Good Job to Seibrik.

HRNUT, you told me that I shouldnt give up vs you but then you give up vs Seibrik?? BTW your the worst Diddy ever lolz. Good Shiz on ****** me with Marth, ill learn the match up if/when I really start playing again.

FULL RESULTS ARE UP ON 1st PAGE 2nd POST: Also Results thread below.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8374368#post8374368

-L-

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wait... 5th in doubles!? We only won one match (vs. Kyon and GDX)! XD

Shoutouts:

GDX: Finally, a Diddy beats me! We should definitely play more. d(^_^d)
Lee: Great job in doubles, I suppose. How did we get 5th again? :laugh:
Chaz: I think I'm finally understanding your strategy after losing to you for the umpteenth time. =P
HRNUT: Some of the best friendlies I've ever played. That last kill I got on you is combo-vid worthy.
Clipp: Nice Snake. You did so well in doubles, but what happened to you in singles?
Snipa: Good MM. I definitely need more Ice Climbers experience, though.
Curaga: Sorry about that hold-up in the beginning of our match. I hope you're not angry....
ESAM and DC: Guys, you were supposed to get top 3. What happened? :(
******: Good match. You need to be a little more defensive, though. Yoshi can really dominate R.O.B. if he is under him (it? :p).
Kyon: Nice friendlies. Playing against Peach is fun.
FlatSoda: Good match, and what I said about Peach above. :p

I guess that's everyone. ^_^

:069:

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Good news: I might be able to make it to the next one ;). Can't wait to see the recorded matches. I don't think all of them from last ZP were posted yet. Can't wait to see these :D I heard the tourney was so much win.

Also, results thread link won't work for me.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I see that Hrnut beat Nick riddle 2x during this tourney. Good **** Hrnut!

I just wanted to throw that out there for future power rank info ;)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
THANK YOU KYON!!!!!!! Your chill as fvck, not only because of the music though, just in general.

Good Job to Seibrik.

HRNUT, you told me that I shouldnt give up vs you but then you give up vs Seibrik?? BTW your the worst Diddy ever lolz. Good Shiz on ****** me with Marth, ill learn the match up if/when I really start playing again.

FULL RESULTS ARE UP ON 1st PAGE 2nd POST: Also Results thread below.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8374368#post8374368

-L-
I wont ever give up again, i just got super aggrivated and didn't care to win cuz i hate mk, its whatever though i'm proud of my results, and that i at least 3-0'd him once even if he did it right back lol

Esam you're inspiring me to want to pick up pika but im not going to, your too beast son, even if that gimp saved you the first match :p

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, get better seibrik, OoSers will wreck you if you don't start learning now and i don't want OoS to **** us, lets do some friendlies MM etc at the next couple tournies to get better...i'll play your wario more with snake if you want too

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
lol, get better seibrik, OoSers will wreck you if you don't start learning now and i don't want OoS to **** us, lets do some friendlies MM etc at the next couple tournies to get better...i'll play your wario more with snake if you want too
In my opinion I "THINK" this is true also. OOS'ers might **** FL...

Everyone stop sand bagging and start stepping it up. VSA is coming soon and we don't need Ally/M2k/ADHD/anyone else taking our money. We as a state can get together and do some REAL training and stomp OOSers. FL PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always get 5th at tournies which sux, so I myself need to step it up and start caring for the game more if I'm going to continue to enter tournies. Right now my best training are with scrubs. I need "good" players that are better than me to train with.(which is pretty much everyone because I suck right now) SO WHO WANTS TO TRAIN/PLAY WITH ME?

-L-

Top Bottom