• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lee u know where i live and im out of work by 6 every week day.

show some effort

BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

people in nj/ny are good cuz everyone there takes 2 trains and a taxi just to go practice.

Curaga

Smash Ace
HRnut already decreed that I need to stay in the hyperbolic time chamber so that I can be the destroyer of Canada.

I need a secondary that isn't Steak.. I don't think I'm doing Princess Sword Guy much justice at all.

Also

We won't be able to carpool anyone to the next ZeroPing unless we go to record.. so CFL might want to start figuring out carpools now.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
HRnut already decreed that I need to stay in the hyperbolic time chamber so that I can be the destroyer of Canada.

I need a secondary that isn't Steak.. I don't think I'm doing Princess Sword Guy much justice at all.

Also

We won't be able to carpool anyone to the next ZeroPing unless we go to record.. so CFL might want to start figuring out carpools now.
Wait, i don't get it, why?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i doubt my car will be fixed enough to far distances by then, so i wont be driving for awhile either past 1hr. luckily work is only 15-20 minutes away

and apparently my brake lights went out today, so i DEFINITELY dont wanna take it far

MnM

Smash Journeyman
the problem with practicing at tournies is that NO ONE wants to play unless it's a MM. and if they do play friendlies it's only with their own little group.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
zp smashfest!

cmon lee ill show u to never lose to an olimar again lol...ur supposed to be 3stockin olimars lol

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol, get better seibrik, OoSers will wreck you if you don't start learning now and i don't want OoS to **** us, lets do some friendlies MM etc at the next couple tournies to get better...i'll play your wario more with snake if you want too
for once hairnut just murcked seibrik in this argument. seibrik ur in no position to play to win OOS styles will *** u b4 u *** em.

about fl vs oos argument fl is at least top 3 best state in brawl lol fl would destroy msot oosers like nothing. fl can compete with ally and m2k.

Linguini

Smash Master
Sooooo....Lee has perked my interest in Brawl, so I might start attending more tournaments, so who's willing to make me one of Florida's top players. :)
lol good luck with that, ill give it 2 weeks.
for once hairnut just murcked seibrik in this argument. seibrik ur in no position to play to win OOS styles will *** u b4 u *** em.

about fl vs oos argument fl is at least top 3 best state in brawl lol fl would destroy msot oosers like nothing. fl can compete with ally and m2k.
lol u play barwl again? barwl is one of those games you go to a tournament for and regret entering unless you win 1st place lol. even 2nd place money isn't worth the time.:laugh:

Curaga

Smash Ace
Wait, i don't get it, why?
I have a Dodge Ram.

Terrible MPGs? Haha.

Gox has the car and he plans to focus on his business and promote it growth, as well as plan out the future of RXgaming. He goes places for the fun, and for our group. If we didn't plan on bringing equipment to a tournament to record/interview/livestream, then he would only show up for the fun (Hence: THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!!!).

However, 8 hours of driving isn't necessary for him to have a blast, because we have the rest of the crew here as well as GameKnights. So if he went somewhere, it'd be with a goal in mind for RXgaming. Anybody who's been looking forward to Herb 2 videos knows that we've been having some absolutely terrible problems with software/hardware so its best that we focus on those issues before we continue to travel.

As of this moment, I'm the only member of our crew who wishes to compete professionally, and aspires to rival other top players. So for myself, I wish to attend tournaments and progress in the game, where as Gox has very little interest outside of promoting community and furthering RXgaming.net.

So, until I sell the truck and purchase a car, I can only accept carpools but not offer them.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i want to train with everyone and make them better every tourney i go to, i just recently taught mvd how to wreck falco and we started going even in friendlies, i plan to teach chaz how to play better/smarter in dittos so that there is no need to bring out a secondary...gonna train my boy gdx up with several matchups as he has trained me vs mk, d3 and some others that he plays now

so as long as i can make my way to fest and what not i will play and teach people everything that i know about the game, cuz when OoSers come i definitely don't expect to come in anything besides top 5, with my 3 characters

Curaga

Smash Ace
what about fezz (fuzz?...) the toon link?? i remember him bein really good and cool, he doesnt wana play anymore?
Thats all up to him and what he decides really. He had said that he wasn't sure if he wanted to take Brawl seriously anymore, and he also has an issue of funds but I'm still trying to encourage him to keep playing because like you said, he is very good and he's easy to get along with.

As of this moment, its like I said: I'm the only one that is currently striving to become a professional competitive Smasher; I have experience with the scene through Tekken and after I cross a few match-up thresholds I should be seen more and more frequently at tournaments through-out Florida.

Once RXgaming collectively recuperates our resources and focus, we'll attend to record and livestream more frequently..

As it stands, riding with Curaga the Megabeast of Foxtrot Super Mega Man..

The fuel cost for getting to ZP and back in my vehicle is roughly 80 dollars.

So.. to ride shot-gun with the Foxy White Mage:

Entering Friendlies: $45
Entering Singles: $55
Entering Singles and Doubles: $65

Two others consorting the Foxy White Mage:

Entering Friendlies: $32
Entering Singles: $42
Entering Singles an Doubles: $52

Its a little steep. You see?

Kyon, GDX, and HRnut get first dibs as well; but I know its expensive.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i want to train with everyone and make them better every tourney i go to, i just recently taught mvd how to wreck falco and we started going even in friendlies, i plan to teach chaz how to play better/smarter in dittos so that there is no need to bring out a secondary...gonna train my boy gdx up with several matchups as he has trained me vs mk, d3 and some others that he plays now

so as long as i can make my way to fest and what not i will play and teach people everything that i know about the game, cuz when OoSers come i definitely don't expect to come in anything besides top 5, with my 3 characters
train me then man >_>

gallax

Smash Hero

so i definately live like 15 mins away from you. when you wanna get your *** kicked err train? lol.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

Make sure you help me too =)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
usually i would goto every saturday tourney. i love going to wato to watch some hardcore melee and watch u win brawl haha.
but i refuse to goto gigabits. i have yet to goto one. ill goto the next tourney after this sat. god gigs suck.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lee u know where i live and im out of work by 6 every week day.

show some effort

BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

people in nj/ny are good cuz everyone there takes 2 trains and a taxi just to go practice.
i'd like some training, but you'll always have someone else over and hog the tv. >_>_>_>

one day, i will hog the tv. <_<

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'll try to be at the next one of these, though I have to convince my parents to let me drive with someone all the way down here.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Going by the normal schedule the next tourny should be on 10/10/09. However that is my B-Day weekend and I wanna "get smashed" with liquor & "smash" some women as well as other kewl stuff lolz. So I'm thinking if I should just leave the date or change it to one week later on 10/17/09.

So how does 10/17/09 sound to everyone?

-L-

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Going by the normal schedule the next tourny should be on 10/10/09. However that is my B-Day weekend and I wanna "get smashed" with liquor & "smash" some women as well as other kewl stuff lolz. So I'm thinking if I should just leave the date or change it to one week later on 10/17/09.

So how does 10/17/09 sound to everyone?

-L-
you can always have it this same weekend and have someone take your place for hosting.

it's always good to keep it rolling, but that's just my opinion.

the 17th is good too.

Top Bottom